...

Footprints In The Sand {JaeDara}

Dara hurried her steps as she took a turn in the corner.She checked her watch and it is almost six o clock.She took hold of her keys as she reached the door of her apartment.she pushed it open and took off her shoes and ran to their room. Good Jaejoong is not yet home,she thought,I still have time to prepare.

She took her clothes off and went inside to shower.She need to clean up after a hard day of work.Today is a special day and she wants it to be very special so they can remember it one day when they get old....... Jaejoong checked his watch,and yes,he is still in the office.

They have never come up with a good concept yet for their presentation and they barely have time for they have only one week to create and win this deal. They have to come up with something extraordinary in order to land this account,and maybe a possible promotion or maybe something more which is what he is aiming for,a partnership in the company.

He very well wants to a part of this. This is his life apart from Dara,this is the one that energize and motivates him. And yes he wants all of this. His thoughts was stopped when his cellphone rang and it is Dara. He better get home soon,she will be waiting for him.

"Hone,where are you?"Dara 's voice purred in the end.

"I hope you are on your way home soon." "Yeah,I'm almost done."Jae said."I'll be home soon." as he gathered his stuff on the table and put them in his attache case." He just have to do part of it home,if he able to do anything at all. Dara will be waiting,I better hurry, he thought.

In half an hour he is home and he can smell the aroma of food when he open the door. "Honey,I'm home."as he entered the foyer untangling his tie and ing his shirt. Dara came out from the kitchen all dolled up and looking fresh as a rose."Happy Anniversary Honey" as Dara kissed him full in the lips.Jaejoong savored the sweet taste of it.

They were short of breathe as they part. "I love you" Jae said with sweet voice. as he looked at her eyes and touched her cheeks,Dara was breathless. And they been together for years and he can still make her breathless up to this day.

"Uhmm,I can smell something good,I am sure it is something special.I am hungry."Jae said. "Ready for dinner?"Dara said."Just washed up and I have your clothes ready and this will be ready in a second." The kitchen table is with table cloth and there was a candle in the middle. A crystal glasses for wine was set up too,as the red wine seats in the cooler.

Dara set up the table and she cooked Jae's favorite dish which is Roast Beef and it is cooked to perfection. She put the last of the ts and she taste it and it is just perfect and suddenly she felt Jae's hand on her shoulder. "Honey ,I want you to close your eyes as you turn to me. No cheating this time."Jae said. Dara followed him as she closed her eyes and turned to him."Now open your eyes." "What is it a surprise for me?" Dara asked as she giggled Dara slowly open her eyes and she saw Jae's face right there and as he lifted his hand and he was holding a ring and her eyes grow wider in surprised.

Her heart was racing and her tears rolled. "Miss Sandara Park,will you marry me?" Jaejoong said. Dara was choking with her emotions and was unable to answer. "I know we have been through a lot.We have known each other for a long time and all this time my love for you have never diminished but it grows more each day that I was with you. And now as I stood before you,will you marry me?"

Dara cried and smiled."Yes,yes I will marry you Kim Jaejoong.I thought you never will ask." as she felt his lips in her."I love you Jae." as Jaejoong slide the ring to her finger and the diamond sparkled as it hit the lights

"I love you too." Jaejoong said. "It is beautiful."Dara said as she stared at her finger and the ring. "It should I saved for months for that "Jaejoong said as he laughed."I am happy you liked it." "We have been through a lot together and you stood with me through thick and thin.You are my inspiration and much more,I think it is about time we start our own little family and I can only think of one mother for my children and that is you."Jaejoong continued "I will be proud to be a mother of your children and I'll try to be worthy of your love.I know your family think differently,living with you before we even get married,but I did it because I love you,I did all of this because I love you Jae."Dara said while crying.

"I know,I know."Jae said."Now your parents will be happy.It is about time for us to get married and I don't want to lose you.I want you here with me for the rest of my life." whipping her tears away. "You will never lose me Jae,I will be here right beside until you get tired of me."Dara said. "I will never get tired of you,never.till the day I'll die,I will love you."Jae said. "Me too,Jae,I love you always."Dara said,as they kissed and sealed their promises together.

-----------------------------------------------------------

LOVE...LOVE...LOVE IS IN THE AIR... i want to make TabiSan..Ilwoo-Dara....ChanDara..PanDara..MinDara...and others..lovestory too..any suggestion? maybe I'll add Se7en oppa...what do you think? SanSen?? Dar7en?..