Chapter 20 : Mom Again, Wedding ?

Should we be everyday ?

Jihyo was nervous, she kept walking back and force in her appartement waiting for him to come. She put some appropriate outfit, simple skinny jeans, black tee with a white jacket and wedge heel sneakers. As for her makeup it wasn't fancy just as simple as she is. She received a text, it was Gary teelling her he was waiting her in the parking lot of her appartement complex. She went down, got in the car and did not looked at him. When she sat she sighed heavily with a hand on her chest trying to calm down.

-"Nervous ?" asked Gary next to her on the driver seat. She finally looked at him and nodded her head. "It will be ok. Do not worry, I'll be here for you. And my mom will be nice, she wants to appologize for her past behavior. I know she was hard last time but when you know her she really is a nice person. She's the sweetest!" He smiled to her, holding one of her hand trying to rassured her. She letted out a smile, gazing at him.

-"You're ok? Less nervous ?" he asked and she nodded again. "Then can I have my morning kiss now ?" he looked at her with puppy eyes, pouting his lips waiting for her kiss. But she shook her head. "Ah wae?" he asked whinning like a little boy and she laughed. "Just wanna tease you" she answered giggling and pecked him on the lips.

-"Aish.. This is not a kiss..." he complained and then pulled her closer to him and kissed her passionatly on the lips. Metling on her lips sweetness and playing with her tongue, she responded to his kiss. When he finally broke the kiss he backed off his head :"This is what we call a kiss" and smiled foolishly. Then started driving.

-------

FLASHBACK:

-"Son, you're finally here !" exclaimed Gary's mom as she saw her son walked in the house. She hadn't see him since the meeting with Jihyo. She went to far with her son's woman and he got mad at her, he letted time past and she was happy the day before when she got a call from him saying he was going to visit her.

-"Hi, omma." he smiled at her and made his way toward the living room. Sitting on the couch he asked her :"Omma, can we talk ?" she nodded and sat next to him.

-"HeeGun-ah you should have come to see me sooner. Why are you only comming now ?"

-"Omma, you know why.... I almost lost her after that day."

-"HeeGun-ah, I'm sorry... But... I can't help but to think that she might not be someone for you."

-"Omma, please... Stop...."

-"Why do you said you almost lost her ? What happened after that meeting ?"

-"She was scared... She thought maybe she wasn't good for me.... Omma, you hurt her..."

-"Well... I didn't planed to... I was just so worried about you. I don't want to see you hurt again."

-"I won't omma, she's the one for me. It's different from all the relationship I had, I feel different, I love her, like for real, I never loved like this before. This time it's stronger, deeper.... I don't even know how to explain."

-"Son... I'm really sorry, I did not know you were this serious with her. I really want to appologize to her, I was wrong last time and I regret what I have done. I want to meet her again, I want to learn to know her and I want to believe in you when you say this time she's the one. Do you think she will agrees to meet me once again after what I said"

-"I think she will. She really is a good person, and I'm sure that if you knew her you'll think differently of her. Anyway thank you omma !" He said as he hugged his mom. His mom patted his back. Gary broke the hug and added :"But she's busy and maybe she'll needs some time to think about meeting you, I'm sure she'll finish to agree but she'll probably be mong for a while before answer." His mom nodded and smiled. She knew she was bad last time and this time, seeing how confident is her son she'll accept the girl he loves.

After that meeting with his mom Gary thought about how he would tell Jihyo, when he finally did as predict she went mong and that made him smiled because she was cutely blank. But to his surprised she agreeded sooner than he thought and there they were, going to his mom's house.

----------------------------End Flashback-------------------------

She got out of the car, she tried to breave slowly bacause she was really nervous. But Gary took her hand and patted her head. "Everything will be ok !". She loved the way he calmed her down. That power he had, he could shake her all wolrd just with a few words, he could make her cry, make her smile, make her worried or make her calm down just with one word, one look or one touch.

They walked toward the door, she breaved heavily one last time before ringing the bell. After a few second Gary's mother came and opened the door, she was smiling.

-"Anyeonghaseo Jihyo-shii" she bowed at Jihyo.

Jihyo bowed too. "Anyeonghaseo Mrs. Kang. Hum... Here's for you" she said as she handed the basket of fruits she was holding.

-"Omo, thank you but you didn't have to." and she looked at Gary.

-"I told Jihyo but she doesn't wanted to come emptyhand."

-"Come in." She politly invited the both of them to enter her house and led them toward the little table in front of the couch. "Sit" she said and went in the kitchen bringing tea and the fruits Jihyo offered. Gary led Jihyo and made her sit next to him in front of the salon table. Gary's mother sat facing them.

-"Jihyo-shii.... I want to apologize for my behavior of last time. I'm really sorry" said the old lady bowing in front of the young woman.

-"Mrs. Kang you don't have to bow to me, please raise your head." Gary's mom looked at Jihyo in the eyes.

-"You really are nice." She praised her, Jihyo blushed.

-"Omma, don't make her blush" Gary said proudly because of his mother comment.

-"So Jihyo-shii,, no what's your birth name ?"

-"SeungIm" she smiled.

-"Right, how should I call you then ?"

-"Whatever you want Mrs.Kang"

-"She prefered being called Jihyo omma." Gary interrupted them.

-"Then I'll call you Jihyo. So, how is your family dear ? Have you some brothers, sisters ? Do your parents know about my son ?"

-"Omma, one question at the time." Gary complained but Jihyo stopped him. "It's ok oppa."

-"Well, I have one little sister and one little brother. My mother knows about Gary-shii but she's never meet him yet and my dad, well I did not spoke to him about our relationship but my mom must have told him so I bet he knows too."

-"I see. I want to appologize again for the last time, I shouldn't have be this harsh, you really seem like a nice and educated young woman. I want to learn more about you and I hope you'll be confortable with me."

-"Thank you a lot. I want to know you more too. I always wondered how is Oppa's family, and where is nice and caring personnality come from."

As they kept chatting for hours, Gary was smiling from ear to ear, he was happy to see the two woman of his life enjoying each other's company. Of course sometimes he had to interrupt his mom when she was narrating to Jihyo some embarrassing moment of his childhood.

----------

After they leaved Gary's mom house, both of them went to Gary's appartement. In the house while Jihyo sat on the couch Gary nervously sat next to her and tried to find the courage to tell her about something. Jihyo noticed the weird behavior of her man.

-"What's wrong oppa ?" she asked as she took his hand on hers.

-"Anio, Jihyo-ya... Oppa.... I just wanted to ask you...." Gary sturggled to find the right words when she suddenly pecked his lips.

-"Aigoo, what do you want to ask ? Just ask oppa."

He smiled foolishly but cutely after her kiss, he sighted.

-"Jihyo-ah, it's been a long time since we're dating now, you know, it's been more than a year and.... Would you mind to live with me ?"

-"WHAT ?" Jihyo screamed from surprised. "Oppa.... I.... I don't know.... Do you think we're ready ?"

-"Well, I'm not saying that we should live together tomorrow but it's just that I though about it and you know you're always spending days at my place or I'm spending days at your place, I even have a lot of your clothes in my dresser. I know we haven't made our relation public yet,and I know that you're not ready for things like marriage. That's why I'm just asking you if you want to live with me. Maybe we should find a good place together." He looked at her in her eyes, he was serious and sincere but he was also nervous. Jihyo's heart fluttered and she laughed at his nervous look.

-"Oppa, maybe we should try...."

-"What ?" he's smile became wide

-"I said, maybe we should give it a try. Let's live together. But I can't move right now..." He stopped smiling when he heard her last sentence.

-"So do you mind to come living with me at my place ?" she asked shyly.

-"Of course not, I could live anywhere if it's with you !" he said happily and hugged her tight. She responded the hug and they stayed like this for a while, enjoying each other's embrace, scent and love. Gary broke the hug and hold her chin.

-"I love you" and he kissed her passionatly. While he was eating and her upper lips slowly she push him down on the couch, positionning herself on top of him. She kept responding the kiss he was giving her and started to take off her shirt, then she pressed him to take off his. They kept showing their love during the night.

------------------------

Because they were both busy Gary and Jihyo had an hard time finding a way for Gary to move secretly in Jihyo's appartement. In fact Jihyo did not want to move in an other appartement because she just moved not a long time ago near to her HaHa oppa's place, it was a residence really secretive and private where a lot of other celebrities lived. It was the perfect place for them to live together and kept their secret . On sunday Gary moved in. HaHa, Gil, JungIn and JongKook were there to help them and because she was grateful Jihyo made some tea and coffee for everyone. While all the boys moved the heavy things of Gary, Jihyo and JungIn were sitting on the couch enjoying their coffee.

-"So Gary will finally moved in with you Jihyo"

-"Yes oenni, he asked for us to live together." Jihyo learnt to know JungIn because she is a closed friend of Gary and Gil as she often sang for LeeSSang. JungIn was born a year before Jihyo and as she knows Gary well she's a person Jihyo can ask for advices when she needs

-"Well, that's good. Gary's really happy since he started dating you." Jihyo smiled and slightly blush. "I've never seen him this happy, and when he fought with you in the past he was so depressed, I think he really loves you."

-"Gomawo eonni. I also really love him, even if I'm not telling him everyday and sometimes I'm busy..."

-"Well, he was so happy when he asked me to help you guys for his moving. He couldn't stop smiling like an idiot."

-"Yeah I know that smile" Jihyo laughed.

-"But he said you're not ready for wedding... Are you ?"

-"I don't know, we never talk about that. Why does he think that I'm not ready ? We never talk about wedding nor living together but as he asked me to live with him I just started thinking about it and it sounded good, so now he's here."

-"Well, when we asking for the wedding invitation he told us you weren't ready, because of your carrer and all."

-"I... I don't know." Jihyo said confused. Then they were called by Gary, asking where they should put Gary's clothes and all.

------------------------

After they finished moving Gary's stuffs they all ate dinner, after all the guest leaved letting MondayCouple enjoying their first night as a living together couple. Jihyo made some place in her dressing for Gary to put all his clothes and cap, she made place for him in her shoes closet, in her bathroom closet for his pruduct but what Gary did not know was that she turned her guest room in a special room for him. Both sitting on the couch she suddenly got up and took is hand.

-"Oppa, come with me a minute, I need to show you something.." She said as she dragged him toward the guest room. In front of the door she asked him to close his eyes. She saw him trying to peak in the room.

-"Ya ! Kang Gary ! Don't cheat ok ?!"

-"Arasso" he laughed and closed his eyes tightly. She opened the door and dragged him in.

-"Now you can open your eyes" Gary opened his eyes and he was surprised.

-"What is this Jihyo ?"

She smiled and andswered : "A room for you oppa, it's your desk. I know that you always had your own little sanctuary like desk at your home for you to work on your music so I guess that you will still need one while living with me." The room was neat, there was a black glass desk with a comfortable chair, Jihyo and Gary's selca and other picture of them together at event like press conference and red carpet were standing on the desk, there also was a little couch and next to that there was music mixer desk and other music machine he needed to work on his music. Touched, Gary back hugged Jihyo.

-"How ?" he asked holding her tighlty.

-"I saw the desk you had in your appartement, I asked Gil oppa and he said you usually take work at home to finish it peacefully, then I asked him to help me getting the machine you need." she softly said and touched his hand on around her shoulder. Gary turned her around making her face him. He looked at her lovingly and started to kiss her lips passionatly, Jihyo put her arm around his neck and responded the kiss. Gary lifted her holding her both leg on each side of his waist and carry her in her.. no their bedroom. Enjoying the night like a newleyd couple.

----------------------

Monday morning they woke up early and directly went on the RunningMan filming location.The members teased them about their night as they just start to live together. After filming Jihyo decided to asked him the question that was bothering her all day. Once they got in their home, she quickly asked him.

-"Oppa...." she called him.

-"Yeah, honey ?" he looked at her.

-"Why do you think I'm not ready for wedding ?" she looked at him confused, she never really thought about them getting married but she was confused, maybe it was because he did not want to marry her that he said to other that she wasn't ready.

-"Are you ?" he asked her.

-"I... I don't know, but why are you saying to people I'm not ready while we never talk about that ?" he smiled and hold both her hands in his.

-"I know it's not the right time yet because you're having a lot of project lately, you're carrere is doing great and I don't want to be a break. Also I think we should live together before getting married. And look at you, you're so mong I bet you haven't think about it yet right ?" he smiled cutely at her.

-"Yes... you're right, but... but have you think about it ? Have you think about married me ?" she was insecurred.

-"Of course I thought about it, I want you to be my wife, I want you to be the mother of y child, I can't wait to be able to enjoy the rest of my life with you as my wife." Jihyo's face brighten as she heard the rassuring words of Gary.

-"In peace now ?" he asked her as he pinched her cheeks, she nodded and her kissed her but they were interrupted by Jihyo's phone. She escaped of Gary's arms and picked up the phone.

-"Yobuseo ?...... Oh, it's been a long time, how are you...."

Gary didn't knew who she was talking with.

------------------------

One week later:

They didn't speak till she asked for him to forgive her, she pleaded him and cried then getting tired of how hurt she was she said :

"Then leave me oppa !" She shouted while crying. "Do something please... If you can't stand me, if you don't want to see me anymore then leave me... But please please... Do something.... I can't stand... you watching me like this,... you beeing cold to me.... Please, if you don't want to see me anymore then just leave me because I won't have the force to leave you...." She was still sitting on the floor, her cheeks all wet from the many tears rolling down her cheeks and her eyes all puffy from all the crying.

She was pleading him to leaved her because she loved him to much to break off with him but she hadn't the force neither to keep beeing with him in that situation, it was too painfull. Last week they were so happy, living together. He couldn't understand where things got that worse....

------------------------------

So here I am with a new chapter. I'm sorry I'm late, like really late. I hope you'll like that chapter and sorry for the end, you'll have to wait next chapter to know why things got worse for Gary and Jihyo. See you soon ~~ ENJOY !