Morning with... oppa

It's a BTS thing

Pairing: TaeKook

 

 

When Jungkook loves one thing than it is to wake up by the sound of the others. Not the sound of their screams, someone chasing another or Nam Joon destroys something. Then Jin tells him it’s okay and Yoongi will fix it again.

 

Jungkook loves it too wakes up when he hear them talk, the sound of footsteps and maybe the sound of the TV. It calms him down, make him relax and also it’s a nice way to wake up slowly.

 

The maknae stretches a bit and yawn. He buries his face again in his pillow and closes his eyes. Today was one of their rare days off and he already had planned some things with the others. Together with Taehyung he wants to go to the cinema and watch a movie. He really couldn’t wait for spending time with Taehyung… his Taehyung. Jungkook softly giggles by these thoughts.

 

He misses him.

 

Jungkook lift his head and look around – he was alone in his room. The bed of Taehyung was empty – like always. The two rather sleep in Jungkooks bed because Taehyung always said that it smells better than his. Jungkook doesn’t really care – as long as he could bury his face in Taehyungs neck and cuddle with him he doesn’t care where they sleep.

 

Even though Jungkook loves it to wake up by the sounds of the others, he always prefers it when Taehyung was next to him. Right at this moment the door opens slowly and someone steps in. Jungkook blinks a bit and see Taehyung who close the door behind him. In his hand he has a cup and he has a big grin on his face.

 

“Wake up little princess”, the older says when he walks over to Jungkooks bed and place the cup on the beside-table. He then grin a bit more before he crawls on the bed and sneaks under the blanket. Jungkook opens his eyes a bit and blinks at the other one. “Where were you? I hate it to wake up and you are not there… stupid hyung”, Jungkook starts to complain and Taehyung raise an eyebrow.

 

“Don’t call me hyung… call me oppa”, he says and grins a bit more. “What?”, Jungkook sits up and look down to his grinning boyfriend. The blanket hung on his shoulders and his hair was quiet messy. “You have heard it, call me oppa”, Taehyung says again and chuckles a bit. Jungkook couldn’t really believe what he is saying… He should call Taehyung oppa.

 

The older also sits up, in front of the maknae and look him deep into his eyes. “Call me oppa”, he says with his deep voice which cause Jungkook to shiver. Then Taehyung leans forward and place his lips softly on Jungkooks. He places his hands on Jungkooks knees and kisses him slowly. He nibbles softly on Jungkooks lower lip; on it – but all slowly and carefully. Jungkook shivers even more by the softness and how carefully Taehyung still was. He always treats him like a porcelain doll, even though Jungkook have often told him that he doesn’t have to. But secretly he enjoys it.

 

After the soft kiss Taehyung leans his forehead against Jungkook and grins a bit. “Please… just once”, he mumbles and Jungkooks blink a bit. “But… but it will sound so embarrassing”, he says and blushes a bit. But Taehyung pulls him closer to himself and laughs “No one will hear this, beside me”.

 

Jungkook put his arms around Taehyung and take a deep breath. “Mhm… Taehyung oppa”, he mumbles. And this now let Taehyung shiver and he grins even more. “Ah, this sounds so cute!”, he squeaks and presses Jungkook against himself. This one laughs a bit and cuddles more up to his boyfriend. “It doesn’t sound cute at all”, he says and leans back a bit to look at the older one.

 

Taehyung still grins and kiss him once again. “It sounds cute… at least for me… now come here, I have made you some kakao”, Taehyung grabs the cup and hand it the maknae.