DATE

DATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Han (River) Park

“Do you like me?” Eunjung asked Myungsoo. He was shocked to hear that from her. He looked at her and said “What if I do like you? Will you accept me or reject me?” He let go of her hand, looked up and sighed.

10 hours earlier @ Woolim Bldg.

Myungsoo’s POV

Everybody was busy finding our stylist noona, So Eun. Everybody was calling or texting her but she wasn’t answering nor replying. “I guess our photo shoot will be cancelled today. Yoohoo~” Sungyeol said happily. I glared at him then smirked.

“Hyung, someone come here to substitute So Eun-noona.” Sungjong ran towards us. “Nugu?” Sunggyu asked. “She said that she was noona’s niece. Hyung, you won’t believe me if I say this but hyung that girl is really beautiful.” He said. Suddenly Hoya came with a girl beside him.

“Wah! She’s really beautiful.” “Are you an angel?” “Yah! Hoya-ya! Don’t hold her hand.” Hyungs started to shout as we saw the girl Sungjong was talking about. The girl bowed at us and introduced herself. “Annyeongsaeyo, Ham Eunjung-imnida. I’ll be your stylist just for today.”

I looked at her and wow… I didn’t know why my heart was beating so fast. “Yah! L! Don’t look at her like that. She’ll melt later.” Woohyun teased me. I glared at him and threw him the pillow I was holding.

“Manager-hyung said that Eunjung will only style me and L. So, annyeong.” Hoya wriggled his eyebrows then held Eunjung’s hand. “Kaja! Our photo shoot will start at 10. You need to fix us now.” Hoya dragged her to her place. “I want to be in Hoya or L’s place.” Sungyeol whined.

I sat on the chair after Hoya. “L-ssi, what hair style do you want?” Eunjung asked me. I told her that anything would do so she started fixing my hair. After that, she was about to put an eyeliner to me when she noticed that I was looking at her.

“Do… do I have something on my face?” Eunjung stuttered. I immediately looked away. “Ani. You don’t have.” I said. Aigoo. Why am I looking at her? Why do I keep on looking at her? Aish. “Ah… L-ssi…” “Just call me Myungsoo and can you please drop the formalities off?” I looked at her then she smiled. Wah! She smiled at me. Ommo, she’s really beautiful especially her smile. It fits her. Aish. What’s with me? “Arra, Myungsoo-ah.” She chuckled.

After that, the photo shoot started. It went smoothly and we finished it early than we expected. When we were about to leave, I saw Eunjung talking to Manager-hyung. She bowed at him then left right away. I followed her from the back. “Yah! If you’re going to follow me from behind then the atmosphere between us will be awkward.” She stopped and turned around.

I was shocked when she turned around. “Yah! Why are you following me?” She asked. “Ah… The… the exit is on this way right?” I lied as I scratched my nape. She chuckled then nodded. She looked at me then got her p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter