I'm Not Alone ....

Always at the Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Writing this in a rush because I got a tuition class. I'm kinda sad because Seungri didn't got the main role but after watching how funny and adorable he is in Angel Eyes, I take that back. I love him as Teddy Seo. ^^

Enjoy!~ :D

 

"Seungri what is wrong with you?!"

 

            "Ah, I'm sad!!"

 

                        "Just do it quickly. I don't care the result ...."

 

 

The atmosphere is a little bit chill and the sky has already darkened; soon the nightfall will come upon them. But still, the game hasn't ended yet, much to Seungri's dismay.

 

            It's not like he hates the game, it's just that he wants to go home quickly. He is tired. Very tired. He can imagine how good it is like to feel the soft pillow underneath your head and placing your body on the mattress ... oh, it's like heaven for Seungri!

 

            However, he can't go home. Not yet. Not until this game ends. And also the next game and only after that he can go home. It's been a hectic day for the maknae of Bigbang since the morning but he can't do anything. It is his job. He has to do this.

 

            'I have to.' Is what he thoughts silently in his mind.

 

The game on the mega acupuncture is still on. Just now, Angel Eyes Team has managed to get rid of Jae Suk. Now, it's 6 : 7. But of course, even if there is 10 or 20 in Seungri's team, they still can't beat Joong Kook, the muscle guy.

 

            The Angel Eyes Team cheers on when they have managed to eliminated Jae Suk while Joong Kook is angry at the latter as why he could be so clumsy until he got eliminated.

 

            They decide to move forward. Angel Eyes Team is at advantages as they have more members than Running Man Team. They move together while clutching at each other back so that if they fall, the others can grab them and they will be safe.

 

            During this moment, Seungri can feel the fatigue of playing the game. Seriously, the acupuncture mat is too sharp. Seungri wonders whether they will get extra points if their feet bleeds.

 

'Even if it bleeds, no one cares.' Once again, the bad thoughts appear and Seungri has no time to think about it. He kept thinking about bad things since the morn---

 

Correction. He kept thinking about bad things since last week. It's not easy to get rid of it if it continues to come and breaking down your self-confidence. He feels so hollow and tired right now ....

            And that is when he cries. He thoughts maybe people will have a thought that he cries because of the mat but they really don't know the true meanings behind the tears. Seungri feels lonely and unimportant when he is with the drama teams. In fact, he also feels the same when he is with his friends and his band members.

 

            He got a role in a Japanese movie and drama and his role in those two are quite important. He thoughts that maybe he will get an important role in his first Korean drama but unfortunately, he is wrong. He got a role of a stupid Korean Texas boy who is too energetic while Lee Sang Yoon got the main role alongside Goo Hye Sun.

 

            Seungri feels happy, of course because finally he got to act in Korean drama; using his mother-tongue language. It's just that he is hoping for more after all of his effort in Japanese. Sadly, no one sees his talent and that is why he is sad.

 

            "Come here quickly! Come here quickly!" Seungri said that when he tries to grab Gary's hands to make him out from the game. He knows that Joong Kook is right behind Gary, ready to attack anyone who will make his team out. Like always, Running Man values their members.

 

            After they have stupidly screamed just because unable to move forward because of the pain, Seungri makes an another attempt to grab Gary but Kwang Soo manages to grab him and eliminated him instead.

 

            Seungri don't remember what happens next but just in a flash, the ratio of their teams are 3 : 2 after Joong Kook has made a huge elimination. Then, all of them excitedly watch the battle until the winner has been announced.

 

 

Finally, their filming for Running Man has ended and now Seungri is on his way back to his dorm to get some sleep. He feels so hungry but his mind keep showing the picture of his pillow and his bed that are faithfully waiting for him at home.

 

            He unlocks the door and gets in the dorm. It is quite like usual like no one is home but Seungri knows that he is not alone tonight. When he makes his way towards his bedroom; passing the living room, he can see the leader and the blonde mohawk waiting for him at the couch. He knows now that he can't avoid them any longer.

 

"Seungri-ya ...." Youngbae calls him with a voice like a whisper but audible enough for Seungri to listen. He is too tired to talk with them so he just gives his smile and walks towards his bedroom. But the second one makes him stop completely,

 

            "Seungri-ya, don't run." Run? I'm running away? No, hyung. It's all of you that didn't see me. I'm always at the back, giving support and always be there but you guys didn't see me. I'm unwanted after all.

 

Yes, Seungri has always been there in the first place. He never runs away. He will stay incase his hyungs want some help. He will stay and listen to their problem because that is what a maknae should do. Heck, it is what Seungri wants to do.

 

            But when his hyungs got any problem, they didn't tell him. They never tell him. And that makes Seungri sad. He didn't know what kind of things that cause his brothers to get moody but when he knows about it, it's too late. The problem has been solved when Seungri is ready to lend his hand to help.

 

            'What am I in this group?' Seungri thoughts about that but it seems like Jiyong can read his lovely maknae's mind. Seungri is like an open book for Jiyong. He just knows about it.

 

"Seungri, please don't think that you're unneeded or something like that. You know that you're not like that." Jiyong tries to reason with Seungri.

 

            "Yeah maknae, you shouldn't think like that. You know that it's not true after all. Of course we think of you mo---"

 

Youngbae keeps talking but Seungri doesn't care anymore. He just wants to sleep so that all of the pain and also his growling stomach will be gone .

 

            "Sorry hyung, but I'm tired. I want to sleep now." Seungri said that to Jiyong and Youngbae. He walks to his bedroom; making Jiyong and Youngbae frown.

 

'Is he angry because I unfollowed him on Instagram? God, he knows that I need a live too.' Jiyong thinks about that in his mind as he thoughts that the younger is angry of his action by unfollowing him. But Seungri is not the only one that he unfollowed. He unfollowed everyone.

 

            "Seungri-ya, don't you want to eat first? I know that it's a hard day for you but you need to eat." Youngbae's words bring Jiyong out from his own world as suddenly realization strikes him well. Yeah, Seungri looks damn tired but he knows that the younger needs to eat. Filming Running Man requires a lots of energy as their game has always been crazy and tiring. Jiyong knows because he experienced it twice. One was when they filmed after their 2012 comeback and other one was last year.

 

            Seungri didn't budge from his spot as he stubbornly wants to get in his room. 3 of them have a small arguments about making Seungri eats until the younger one finally snapped hardly at his two hyungs,

 

"Can both of you leave me alone?! Even if I die starving no one cares after all!!"

 

            And with that, the two worried hyungs become silent as they can see how angry Seungri is right now. There are tears in his eyes but it is obvious that the maknae is trying hard not to let them fall from his panda eyes. The scene before them make Jiyong and Youngbae heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter