Diary [part 2]

Its Too Late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Weeks had passed.

 

 

Until one day, he walked to me and asked.

 

 

”Dee, why are you like that? Why do you always distance yourself from me … from us?”

 

 

Isn’t it obvious Ji? Isn’t it obvious that I’m freaking jealous to your girlfriend??!!  

 

 

I want to shout that for him to know what I wanted him to know but I don’t have the courage to say it in front of herd of students.

 

 

“Why Am I what? And why would I distance myself from my ‘friends’? We just miss the old days Ji, I … we missed you” I asked in a monotone voice and gaze my eyes away from him too scared that if I met his eyes, I won't handle it and break myself from crying.

 

 

He laughed, guilty enveloped me, and then he asked 

 

 

“Why?”

 

 

“It’s just like, you spend less time to me … to us … you spend more time to your girlfriend” He grinned

 

 

“Is that a jealous Dee I am seeing?” he laughed and attempts to pinch my nose but I avoid my head away from his touch.

 

 

I saw his face saddened then he smiles again – a fake one.

 

 

“You know what, she broke up with me yesterday, she said it’s over between us and I don’t know her reason why she broke up with me :(. But it’s okay, I want you to be the first person to know for you are my bestfriend” I smiled; my heart filled with happiness.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter