Abused

TaecZy Oneshots ^-^

Third Person's POV

 

"YOU !" Taecyeon shouted at his child, Wonhee, as he used his belt to punish her.

 

"You idiot! You're so careless!" Suzy also shouted at Wonhee,right infront is her face.

 

What did little Wonhee even do?

 

What was the reason why they hatef Wonhee?

 

Meet Ok Wonhee, A 6-year old girl, who was always abused by her parents, Taecyeon & Suzy. 

 

"A-Appa, U-Umma m-mianh-he" Little Wonhee tried to speak. Her face was covered with tears.

 

"Psh. Don't sorry me brat" Taecyeon held her hair and throwed at the floor.

 

Suzy whispered something to her husband, which made Taecyeon smiled cheekily and pecked his wife's left cheek.

 

"Yah,we're going out for dinner. Just stay here and just make your own food" And with that, the couple left and left Wonhee at the floor crying.

 

She stood up and went to the kitchen. She got some rice, and cooked it. A few minutes later, she turned the rice cooker off,and scooped some rice for herself.

 

She sat at the dining table,got a pinchful of salt,and sprinkled it along her bowl of rice.

 

She ate silently. Tears were still flowing from her eyes.

 

'Why did they even hate me?' This question always repeats in her mind.

 

She went to her room,wrote something at her notebook which was given by her friend.

 

...

 

"Morning wifey" 

 

"Morning"

 

The couple greeted each other. Not minding Wonhee whose eating cereals for breakfast.

 

The family eated breakfast together, but the couple ignored their child.

 

"A-Appa? U-Umma?" The little girl stammered,as she tries to call her parents' attention.

 

"What?" Suzy said patheticly.

 

"The school's family day is c-coming. I hope you can-" Wonhee was cutted.

 

"No" The man answered as he eat.

 

"Ple-" Wonheewas once again cutted.

 

"I said NO!" Taecyeon shouted.

 

"Mianhe" Wonhee said and dashed off to her room.

 

"YAH WONHEE OPEN THE DOOR" Suzy shouted as she tapped the door.

 

Wonhee was sitting at her room's left corner,her hands covering her ears as the door bangs continiously.

 

"Appa,Umma. Please" The innocent little girl muttered.

 

Suddenly,she heard keys. The door was being unlocked. Wonhee immedietly hid under her bed.

 

"WONHEE-AH!" Taecyeon growled as he finds her daughter.

 

Suzy saw something under her bed. She pointed it out to his husband. Taecyeon saw her little feet,and pulled it.

 

"You little brat! Your such a pain in the neck!" Taecyeon shouted at her innocent face.

 

Soon,he dragged her outside,the cold weather. He throwed her at the snow pile.

 

"YOU DESERVE THAT ! WE WISH YOU SHOULDN'T BE ALIVE! WE WISH YOU'D JUST DIE!" The couple closed the door.

 

Wonhee stood. She began running away from their house.

 

'Appa,Umma. Mianhe. If me dying makes you happy,then I'll do it. ' These words ran her mind as she continue to ran.

 

Few hours later,she was at a river. A dangerous river where people are strictly prohibited because of the currents and the 30 feet deep water.

 

'APPA,UMMA.I HOPE YOU'LL BE HAPPY. I LOVE YOU BOTH' 

 

***

 

Suzy opened the door, surprised to find Wonhee was not there.

 

"Taecyeon-ah, Wonhee's lost" Suzy told her husband.

 

They searched everywhere. The neighborhood. The town. Everywhere. But there was no sign.

 

Taecyeon entered Wonhee's room. He saw her drawing which were posted by her study table. But one drawing caught his eyes.

 

It was drawn that there was a couple with a smile beside a large house. There's also a little girl,who was afar from them,with a sad face.

 

He scan her table,and he got a notebook. He flipped it and read what was written:

 

Umma,Appa.

 

Annyeonghaseo! How did your dinner go? I hope it went well. Our school's Family Day is coming. I hope you can-

 

His reading was cutted with a voice.

 

"Taecyeon-ah. Wonhee..."

 

***

The couple arrived by the river. Cops were around.

 

"Mr. Ok, Mrs. Ok. We found this" One of the cops handed them a ziploc with a girls clothes inside.

 

It was Wonhee's.

 

Suzy began to cry. She's blaming theirself for Wonhee's death.

 

"Wonhee,mianhe" Taecyeon broke down,hugging his daughter's clothes.

 

***

The funeral was rainy. The couple kept on blaming themselves for their only child's lost.

...  

Taecyeon once again read the letter.

 

Umma,Appa.

 

Annyeonghaseo! How did your dinner go? I hope it went well. Our school's Family Day is coming. I hope you can make it. :D 

Appa,Umma. Why do you hate me? I wanna know. Appa,Umma, I love you both. I know both of you really hate me. I wish you would love me back. 

You said both of you wanted me to die right? If that makes both of you happy, I'll do it. I just want both of you to love me. 

I LOVE YOU APPA AND UMMA. :'*