Light

Light

 

It was lunch break when I head to the locker area. Baekhyun was there, standing near my locker, both hands stuffed in his pockets.

"What are you doing here?" I asked while coming nearer.

He looked up, "Can't you see? I'm here, in front of your locker. What am I doing?" He asked back.

"Waiting for me?" I pointed to myself.

"Exactly."

"Waiting? This is so un-Baekhyun." I commented.

He smirked, "You know me so well. Anyway, I want to tell you something."

"What?"

 

"I know your secret." He leaned his right shoulder on my locker.

"What secret?" I said as I tried to move him aside cause I want to put my things in my locker.

He didn't budge, "Soojung told me yesterday." He said, not even giving a little bit information about this secret he knows.

I narrowed my eyes, "What secret?" I hissed.

"I..." He trailed.

"Just say it! Damn it."

 

He titled his head, "You like me."

 

I stood still, clutching my book tighter. My mind tried to process the sudden revelation. When I begin to realize it, I looked at him in the eyes confidently, "So what?" I lifted my right eyebrow, hoping that I sounded ignorant enough despite my heavily beating heart.

His eyes widened slightly, I can hear he mumbled, "She doesn't deny it" to himself. He quickly gained his composure and straightened, "Don't you want to tell me in person?" Baekhyun grinned (and I really like that grin!).

I ignored that grin, "Who are you to tell me what to do?" I scoffed.

"Oh believe me, I have the right to."

"Cut it, I'm not in the mood to laugh." I said sarcastically then I turned my back on him and walked away.

 

He catches up, "Should we go on a date?"

"Why would we go on a date?" I rolled my eyes.

 

 

"Because I am your boyfriend." He said like it was the most obvious thing ever. Because believe me, Baekhyun being my boyfriend has been the craziest thing ever, it didn't even crossed my mind, like seriously! I was too stunned to realize that I stopped walking.

 

 

He leaned to my right ear and whispered, "I like you too." He pulled away and grinned.

 

And that left me completely off guard.