Chapter 3

Moments of joehyun

                                   Let me tell you how they meet.Sohyun was in a gang called 4minute and L.joe was in a gang called Teentop.4minute was first in Seoul (1st Gang).Teentop was 2nd.

                                   One day 4minute sent a letter to Teentop which was a letter to let Teentop know where to fight and when to go.On 1st of May 2014.4minute and Teentop went to the place 4minute tolded them to go to.At first, Teentop was winning but after a few hours they began to lose their energy and started to lose to 4minute.

                                   After a few more hours, in that fight 4minute won as nobody has beaten them before.In a day, 4minute was transfer to thesame school as Teentop.Teentop was the school kingka when 4minute arrived many people was talking hy was they in their school.After a few minute, many girls was screaming like crazy that made 4minute look at the direction the noise was coming.

                                   4minute looked in their direction and found out Teentop was in the same school.Everybody expect for Gayoon was worried that Teentop might recognize them.In fact the thing Gayoon wanted did not come through, Teentop recognized them immediately they came.4minute and Teentop met at the rooftop.They said to each other :"Hi" 

 

 

 

 

 

You want to know what happened?? Please comment and give me advice