Final.

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin, a well known member of the BTS Kingka in 00 Academy was known as the mean and the coldest member. But that was all rumours; the truth was he is kind, caring and sweet. He takes care of BTS like it’s his second family.

Not one of the girls in their academy expected Jin to have a girl that he likes because of the rumours. They were wrong. Jin DID like a girl from their academy. She was a senior like him. He liked her because of her strong personality. She is known as the ONLY girl who does not care about the BTS Kingkas. With that, Jin liked her even more because she’s not one of the so called BTS Kingka fan girls who do not follow them around.

With the help of BTS, Jin started to talk to her, court her, leaving letters in her lockers, leaving gifts in her chair and stuff, but to his dismay, all of it was rejected by her.

Jin didn’t stop there. He didn’t give up; instead, he did all the things that would surely make the girl fall in love with him.  Little did he know that the girl liked him first, but she’s not admitting it since she has this principle where studies comes first before crushes and love stuffs.

Months passed, the girl kept on rejecting him but fate does love them because she suddenly blurted out that she loves him which made them both shocked. Of course, Jin hearing this sudden confession was so happy. He was in cloud 9 when she said that. After a few days, they started dating.

 

1st Date:

 On their first date, Jin surprised her by bringing her to an amusement park that he rented that even Jin and the girl knows it’s expensive but Jin doesn’t care about that. They had a fun day riding the roller coaster, carousel, bump cars, Swan Lake and they even played paint balls. But that doesn’t end their date, he brought her to the well known restaurant inside the park and it was really awesome. They danced to the slow music, whispering ‘I love you’s and stuff.

After the dinner, Jin led her to the Ferris wheel. When they reached the top, fireworks filled the air. The dinner was not the last surprise he has on his sleeves, it was the fireworks.  Jin pointed to it and the girl saw it. The fireworks have the words “I love you! Let’s be together forever! –Jin”. That made the girl teary eyed. She never thought that the guy in front of her who was known as the mean and cold guy was the complete opposite. It was a memorable date after all.

 

On their 1st year anniversary they went to Saipan to have a vacation. They stayed there for a week. All they ever did was to take pictures, swim in the pool or beach, ate different kinds of seafood, went to tourist spots, had a picnic and laughed all the week away. Of course, they are inseparable, so they slept in one room in one bed.

When they hear couples staying in one room, they’ll all be like “ooh maybe they did IT already” but Jin was different. He didn’t even think of that. All the time that they were in Saipan is to make her happy and enjoy their one week stay. Going to sleep, Jin whispered “I love you, Happy 1st my lovely baby” and kissed her forehead to sleep.

 

Second year anniversary, they celebrated it simply. They went to the park where only few people went there, they had picnic, rode a bike and a boat, rolled around the fields and fed each other.

Jin, who is known to have many surprises up in his sleeves, baked a cake for her with pink word icing on top which says “Happy 2nd Anniversary baby! I love you!”. The girl hugged Jin and kissed him, thanking him for such wonderful surprises in the past and today. “ “I love you baby, we are already in our 2nd year. I hope we have more years to come. With our 2nd anniversary today, I wish that you’ll be Mrs. Kim, mother of my Seokjin juniors. I love you!”

Third Year Anniversary, they celebrated it at Jin’s apartment. It was the most memorable for them. Jin cooked their food while the girl prepared the table. Before eating dinner, Jin played one of his favourite slow songs which he promised he will play it once he met the woman of his dreams, and now is the time that he played it. It was sweet and romantic.

After eating, they watched “A walk to remember”, “Titanic”, “Dear John” and “The notebook”. Of course Jin let the girl chose the movies to watch and there they are. Tear jerking movies.

Being the caring Jin, he hugged her, cupped her face, wiping her tears away but something was bothering him. He is a guy after all. A guy has his needs.

She was only wearing a loose hoodie and shorts. Falling into the trap of temptation, he stared at her puffy eyes down to her lips. He didn’t think twice and kissed her. The kiss became intense where it reached to the point that their clothes are already thrown to God knows where.

They became one that night. Jin whispering sweet nothings to her ear, holding her like she was Jin’s life, touching her which made her feel protected and safe, appreciating and accepting any flaws in her body and doing things that made them feel how much they love each other.

The next morning, they woke up beside each other, only a blanket was covering them and instead of greeting “Good Morning” they exchanged “I love you’s” . Jin then started to get up and picked all his clothes, went straight to the kitchen and cooked breakfast.

A few minutes, he came back with a prepared breakfast for his girl, who was waiting on his bed. “Breakfast in bed for my beautiful lady” Jin said and kissed her forehead. If you see this scene, you’ll probably conclude that they are toooo sweet and they might be husband and wife.

Days, months and a year and a half passed

On a rainy day, an unexpected event happened. Jin collapsed in his apartment. Good thing was that BTS was there and he was immediately brought to the hospital.

When Jin woke up, he saw BTS surrounding him with sadness painted on their faces. “Yah, what’s with the long faces? And where am I?” Jin asked as he sat up slowly “Hyung, you’re in the hospital” Jungkook, their maknae answered him with tears in his eyes.

Before Jin could ask why is Jungkook crying, the doctor came in and asked how was he feeling and stuff. Jin, feeling that something was weird asked the doctor what’s happening and why was he in the hospital. “I’m sorry to say Seokjin, you’re diagnosed with a serious sickness. You need medications so you need to stay here until your medications are complete.”

Hearing the news, Jin felt sad and worried. He was advised to stay for 3 months. He asked BTS to do gim a favour. Never tell his girlfriend that he was in the hospital. “Please tell her that I’m on a trip with my parents”.  BTS can’t refuse so they agreed to it as a favour of their hyung.

The girl believed their lie. After a month she began to doubt. She asked BTS if Jin contacted them and unluckily, RapMon slipped and said “Yes”.

That was the answer that made the girl sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter