Final.

It's time

 

"Jagiya, wake up. It's 10.30am." Junhong says as he whispers those words into Youngjae's ears.

"Mm, I don't want to." Youngjae replied with one eye open and still half awake, of course.

"But you have to! We were supposed to go out at 11am!"

Youngjae laughed at how childish Junhong can be sometimes even though he's way too old enough for that now.

"What's so funny?" Junhong asked, raising one of his eyebrows.

"Nothing it's just that I find it really cute how you can be so childish sometimes even though you're way too old for that."

Junhong blushed at Youngjae's comment and rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, it isn't technically my fault that I'm like this."

"Well it is your fault since you're the one who wanted to be like this." Youngjae said as he pinches Junhong's cheeks.

Junhong's eyes widened at the sudden action. "Hyung, stop it! I'm way too old for all of this and you know that." he pouted.

"Junhong."

"Yes?" Junhong said, as he looked at Youngjae curiously, not knowing what he's going to say next.

"You know that pouting is still a childish thing to do also, don't you?"

"No it isn't." Junhong said, crossing his arms.

"Yes it is."

"N -" before Junhong could even finish what he was about to say, Youngjae shuts him up by kissing him.

"Shouldn't we get ready already?"

Junhong who was still in shock and flustered, nodded furiously before running off to the bathroom to get ready. Youngjae laughed at how cute his boyfriend reacted to his kiss and it reminded him a lot of the old times. He realised that Junhong hasn't changed much and somehow he's the same old Junhong he knew when he was just 16 years old. It's been seven months since Junhong came back into his life and Youngjae knew it was time for it to happen. He has been thinking a lot about it lately and he knew that today would be the right time for him to ask Junhong to marry him. 

He has always wanted to start a life, a family and be with Junhong forever but he never knew when was the right time to ask Junhong but today was their anniversary and he knew Junhong has always liked surprises on their anniversary but it was never as big as this. Youngjae sighed at the thought of rejection. He was quite scared over the fact that Junhong would say no to him but he knows that he wouldn't know unless he tried. He took a box out from his cabinet, opening it to take a look on the gold ring, carved with his own name so that people would know that Junhong belongs to him.

"Jae? Have you gotten ready yet?"

He heard Junhong say, across the halfway and quickly put the box away in his bag. "I'm getting ready now! I will come out in a minute or so."

"Better be quick, I'm getting a bit impatient here." Junhong replied with his childish tone.

"Being childish again, I see." Youngjae mumbled to himself, making him smile like a psychotic person since he found it cute how Junhong sounded before picking up his bag and left the room, all set and ready for their date today.

Time flew by really fast and they were both walking on the beach, taking a look at how beautiful the sunset is. Youngjae started to get really nervous knowing it was time to ask Junhong to marry him. He let go off Junhong's hand, bent down on one knee and took out the box from his bag.

"Junhong, it's been years since we have been together and those three years without you was the worse thing that has ever happened to me because I couldn't live without you since it's pretty much obvious that I'm madly in love with you. It was hard for me to cope with everything but I had to deal with it either ways but ever since you came back into my life, I have been so happy and I don't want to let you go ever again. I love you way too much to do that and I hope you feel the same way about me too so will you marry me, Choi Junhong?"

Junhong was speechless, he didn't know how to react. He loved Youngjae so much and he obviously knows that. He just didn't expect this to happen, right now at this very moment. Tears started to roll down his eyes, he's overjoyed. He got down on both knees and hugged Youngjae. "Yes I want to marry you, I always have." Junhong choked on his words a bit but he knew that Youngjae heard them right. Youngjae pulled away, wiping Junhong's tears before planting kisses on Junhong's cheeks.

"I love you so much, you know that right?" Junhong said, kissing Youngjae on the lips.

"Mm, I love you too. I will always love you, Junhong-ah." he mumbled into the kiss before breaking it off. "Please don't leave me ever again."

Junhong laughed at how desperate Youngjae sounded when he told him not to leave him. "I won't. This is a whole new life for us and I want to spend every minute with you and not waste time anymore. Three years without you was hard enough for me, I don't think I can survive another few more years without you after coming back."

Youngjae's blushed at how cheesy Junhong's being right now but he knew this was a new start, a new life, a new chapter. Junhong's finally going to be his husband and he wouldn't want anything else. He knows that Junhong will always be his first priority and that will never ever change.