When Heart Cracks Turn Into Pieces

When Heart Cracks Turn Into Pieces

Sungmin felt his heart crack when he witnessed his boyfriend dating and kissing someone or in other words, cheating on him. He knew that Kangin has a reputation of a playboy. He knew that if he gets into a relationship with Kangin, then he would only get hurt. He knew that Kangin never loved him at the first place. But still, he went into a relationship with Kangin hoping that everything will change.

“Sungmin, do you know that your boyfriend is cheating on you?”

“I saw Kangin with a girl last weekend. They were awfully close.”

Sungmin would only smile and say. “Really?” He would act as if he didn’t believe what people told him. Because of this act, people felt pity on Sungmin because they thought he was too dense to know anything about Kangin’s true colors. But Sungmin was far from what people thought he was, because he knows every person Kangin dated behind his back.

“You could have anyone. Why did you choose to be in a relationship with me?”

“Because you love me.”

“They love you too. What makes me different?”

“You’re good in pretending that we’re a happy couple.”

Sungmin was surprised that Kangin knew about him. He thought he was the only one who has been observing Kangin but it turns out Kangin had been observing him too.

“You know that I am cheating on you but why do you pretend as if you don’t know?”

“Because when we’re a happy couple, then I could pretend that you actually love me.”

Sungmin could only pick up the pieces of his broken heart when Kangin finally decided to break up with him.

“Am I not good at pretending anymore?”

“You’re still good at it.”

“Then why are you breaking up with me?”

“Because I finally found someone I truly love.”

Sungmin had always hoped and wished to be the person that Kangin would truly love but he knows that he will never be that person.

THE END

A/N:  Lolz~ I'm writing an angst to my OTP XD!! This was originally just a oneshot but since they're my otp, I decided to make a sequel which I will post tomorrow~ And I promise a happy ending for the sequel ^^