011

WGM Big Bang's Special [EDITING]

{ 011 }


Jiyong touched the plaster that she had put on him, and looked back at her and say

‘ Do you like me?’

‘ Woah woah, that’s blunt, but… no.’

‘ You look like you are.’

‘ That’s a prince syndrome yo! I have a boyfriend right now.’

‘ Are you kidding?’

‘ No, I’m not.’

Jiyong wouldn’t believe what she says and he kept biting his lips and Jicia couldn’t stand his ‘ ’ attitude and she took out the phone from her bag and show Jiyong; their romantically kissing picture on her lock screen. And she spoke back

‘ See, I do have a boyfriend.’

‘ Woah…’

‘ Got a problem with it?’

‘ No.’

‘ Can you get out er?’

‘ You seem to hate me a lot right?’

‘ No I don’t, the sight of you piss the out of me.’

‘ Why is that so?’

‘ Are you picking a fight with me, here – right now?’

‘ I’m just curious why did you came out that level.’

‘ You took my ity, so COULD YOU JUST OFF.’

‘ I didn’t mean it.’

‘ It’s not like I care.’

And glared back at him and he stood out from her bed, tugged both of his hands into his pocket and walked out.

**

It has been days, ever since she came out from hospital, but all she does was to rest at home; not her dorm, but her personal house. She was walking unsteady, her head was dizzy but all she keeps taking out was drugs, packets and packets of it.

She can’t stop taking and she kept on taking till she falls onto the sofa right beside her, her eyes was looking so red – bloodshot; vampire red eyes. She took out a cigarette from her table and started smoking.

After smoking for awhile, she took out a phone, she wanted to call Kim Junghyun; her boyfriend but the drugs effect was too strong as she mistaken seeing Jiyong’s name as Junghyun.

As she dialed the number, all she wanted her mind now is and and , it hurts giving her first time to Jiyong, all she clearly remember was pain – but the pleasure she saw him getting, she wanted the same.

And all she wanted was to sleep around, around with Junghyun. As the phone call begin to ring, her voice so weak yet it seem high.

  • Phone call

Jicia; Jung…hyun uh… come to my house… I miss you.

Jiyong; Who the hell are you?

Jicia; ..hole… I’m…Jicia…how…could…you…forget me?

Jiyong; Jicia?...

Jicia; Junghyun uh… come…my house…please

Jiyong; You sound like you are on drug, damn, are you okay?

Jicia; Cut… the crap, come…to…my house… please

Out of sudden the line went dead as Jicia cut off the phone line, and Jiyong looked at his phone and say ‘ what the ’ and went down to the basement level of YG Entertainment and looked for his manger and said

‘ Bring out the file of Park Jicia.’

‘ Why?’

‘ Nothing, just want to check.’

The reason why he didn’t told his manager the truth was because and YG Trainee whom took on drugs has to be taken out of the training list. The manger walked over with Jicia’s file and handed it over to him.

Within seconds he flipped to her biography page and saw her house location and typed it in his phone and passed the file back to his manager and say ‘ I have something on’ and left the building in his white Lamborghini.

It didn’t took him long before he arrived at her building, but curiosity build inside him ‘ How could a trainee afford a 14 million house ’ without further ado he parked in car in the car park and got off his car.

With his black snap cap with the wording ‘ ’ and a stylish black sunglasses with a pair of ripped skinny jeans, and a white tee shirt and a black classy long jacket with a pair of black shoes and he walked out towards the lift.

And pressed on level 23; which is where Jicia’s house is and when he reached the level, he took out his phone to check on her house number and turned to his left and there he was right infront of her house. It was locked with a pin there, he tried knocking but there was no one there.

He started kicking the door; really loudly until Jicia was becoming ‘ awake ’ inside her house and she stood up, but falls onto the ground again and she tried to hold onto something and once again stood up.

With her falling down, standing up indeed took awhile to open the door while on the other side of the door, Jiyong was getting really impatient as each time he banged on the door, harder than the time before.

Finally, she manage to make it to the door, and she turned the door knob and all she saw was ‘ Junghyun ’ and she fall onto the ground but Jiyong was fast enough to hold her up and enter her apartment closing up her door.

As he brings her to her room, she was not dressed properly, her was visible to him, but he tries to avoid eye contact with her and when he put her down on her bed, he remove his jacket and covered her up as he looked around.

It was all drugs, alcohol, cigarette and thoughts went through his mind

  • What is this girl going through?
  • That’s not how a normal girl should lead her life
  • Drugs, alcohol, cigarettes… that’s me
  • Why…. What happened to her?

As this thoughts went through his mind, he was getting frustrated and he walked in her room and sat down on her bed. Out of sudden, he felt a pair of warm hands kissing his neck and when he turn around it was her – not awake at all.

She kissed him and say ‘ make love to me… kim…junghyun. ’    

 

[A/n : yo! this story is starting to make its turn, guys please be aware that they don't like each other yet. But.... next chapter will definitely contains ! Do you guys want me to write it out? Because... this story is going to hardcore, angst, sweetness! So comment and if people want , I will write it in the next chapter!]