Ow...

Shinhwa Drabbles

Title: Ow...

Paring: JinSyung (romantic)

Rating: Fluff

Warnings (?) : grammar errors(?)

Word count: 232

Requested by: miss_tri

------------------------------------

 

"OUCH!" cried Hyesung.

 

Hyesung had fallen off his bicycle. Junjin skated towards his hyung. Junjin began giggling at his hyung.

 

"What's so funny?" Hyesung asked with a pout. There was a hint of sadness in his voice.

 

"That's why I told you to wear a helmet!~" grinned Junjin.

 

Hyesung folded his arms while furrowing his eyebrows

 

"Are you okay, Hyunggie?" questioned the younger male while extending his arm towards his hyung.

 

"Ow! My knee," whined Hyesung. Junjin bent down and looked at Hyesung's scraped knee while shaking his head.

 

"Jump on me, hyung."

 

Hyesung climbed onto Junjin while resting his head on the taller man's shoulder. Junjin carried his skateboard and his bicycle and placed it in his car's boot with Hyesung still on his back.

 

"Can we get ice-cream? " asked Hyesung lazily. Junjin looked at his hyung. Hyesung then pecked Junjin's cheek.

 

"Fine..."

 

After getting ice-cream, they sat at the bench facing the sea. Junjin rested his head on Hyesung's lap.

 

"I'm tired of pretending... I don't want us just to be known as "The Birds"... but as JinSyung...romantically..."

 

Hyesung Junjin's hair. "If you don't want to carry on with the act, then don't. We can tell the rest the truth, if thats what you want."

 

"Are you sure the rest wouldn't mind it?"

 

Hyesung landed his lips on Junjin.

 

"Yes. Don't need to worry..."

 

"I love you hyung."

 

"I love you too, Jinnie."