Amber Josephine Liu (Amber), my (Evil?) older sister ft.Henry and his older brother

Kpop idols as siblings

Girl: Yah! What do you think you're doing with my boyfriend?!

Me:*sob* How many times do I have to tell you...He's my friend I'm not trying to steal your boyfriend.

Amber: Oh! (y/n), where were you? I was waiting at the car for you! *runs over* *sees me/you crying*Yah! What are you doing with her?

Girl: Why should you care? Are you her boyfriend? Such a , cheating on your boyfriend and tried to steal mine!

Amber: Do I look like a guy to you? I'm her older sister, now leave before I do something to that pretty face of yours. *cracks knuckles*

Henry: Amber! Where were you? I was looking everywhere for you! *sees what's happening* Maybe I'll come back later... *walks away*

Amber: Hey, Henry. I thought I might teach this girl a lesson for bullying my sister....Wanna help? *Evil smile*

Henry: Uh, sure? What do-

New voice: (Girl's name)! What are you doing? Oh, hey guys. How ya doing? Why's (y/n) crying?

Girl: Oppa! They were so mean....They wanted to punish me! *Hugs him tightly*

Amber: Wha-?! You were the one who bullied her! Tell your girlfriend to keep her hands off (y/n), Clinton Lau!

Henry: Yeah, gege.

Girl: Wait, gege? You guys are brothers?

Amber: No, they're not brothers! That's why they're calling each other brothers! *sarcasm*

Me: I did say that your boyfriend has a little brother....Can't you see the resemblance? My sister started dating Henry. While they were lovey-dovey, Clinton and I stayed together and played videogames. That's why I asked your boyfriend if he could come over for dinner as a friend so, I won't be bored. I'm not trying to steal your boyfriend, ok?

Amber: Come, (y/n). Let's go. Sorry, Henry.....Can we reschedule the date for later?

Henry: Sure, Josephine. I'll talk with my brother.

Me: I'm really sorry for the misunderstanding...*bow*

Amber: (y/n), no need to apologize to that b*tch. She slapped you. She should be the one apologizing

Me: O-Oh...Ok. Well, see ya later. *bows again* *whispers* Jie, thanks.

Amber: *grins and ruffles hair* Don't thank me yet. I'm not done with her. *glances back at the girl* She'll regret getting close to you. *evil grin*


You can request whenever you want~

And don't worry, subbies who requested, I haven't forgotten about you!