It Will Only Be You

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong, dear.. Most of the readers were asking for a sequel.. I'm bad at making a sequel.. But still.. I give it a try.. This will be a one-shot sequel for 'Look Only at Me' fanfic..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

" It'll Only be You.. "

 

                  Kibum slowly opened his eyelids.. The light from the outside of the window approached his face..

                  "Urggh!! Who opened the curtain??" he asked.. Then he pulled the blanket over his head.

                 "I did.. So what?" a voice replied.. He lowered the blanket.. There she is.. Standing while her hand on both side of her waist.. "Get up you lazy mouse!"

                 "Arrghh! Jinjja.. What is it now?"

                  "GET UP! Go wash up.. You need to get to work.." Amber said.. Kibum took a look at the clock hanging at the wall..

                 "It's still early.." he pulled up the blanket again..

                 "What? Early?! GET UPPPPPP!!!!!!!" she pulled the blanket off of him..

                 "Yah! I'm not wearing my t-shirt!"

                 "So what? You're my husband anyways.." she folded the blanket and throw the towel on his face.. "Plus, there's nothing much to see".

                 "MWO?" he rolled his eyes..

                 "If you late, I'll eat up all the breakfast.." Amber ignored Kibum and walked out from the bedroom..

                 "Haa.. this woman.. really" he sighed..

                 "This woman is your wife!! Remember that!!" she shouted from the outside..

 

around 20 minutes later..

 

                 Kibum walked down the stairs, bringing his briefcase.. He headed toward the kitchen where Amber were busy preparing the breakfast.. He settle himself on the chair..

                 "What's for today?" he asked..

                 "Toast bread and.. Ah, take a look by yourself.. What he's doing? Why did he's so late just like his appa? Hyun Soo !! What taking you so long to wear your uniform ?!" she shouted while walking to the stairs and stood there..

                 "I'm having some difficulties with the tie.." a child voice shouted..

                 "Didn't omma have tied it last night?" she asked..

                 "I messed it all up omma" a child appeared.. He walked down the stairs..

                 "Aish, how many times did I told you, don't pull this side more than e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter