Chapter 1

On the run
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

--

A piercing scream escaped Minhee's mouth as the wires that had been attached to her head shocked her for the 3rd time. The only difference about this time, was that she flew back into her chair, making it slam against the wall in such a force that it had created a dent in the wall and the floor. The doctor whom was in the room with her fell backwards onto the floor due to the impact of her sudden movements and as Minhee looked around in shock, a pained expression took over her pale face "I d-don't want to do it like this anymore" she whispered, her voice almost un-audible for the others to hear her. "one more time, Jim." said Mr Yoon, the man who was running everything. He was behind the glass window, watching with a scientist. The man named jim (the scientist) nodded his head and did just that, turning the power of the electric shock up more. Mr Yoon spoke into the speaker so Minhee and the doctor could hear him, "one more time, please." he said, his voice demanding. "I don't want to!" Minhee cried, shaking her head, her face now filled with fear rather than pain which caused her doctor to  cup her cheeks and smiled sweetly, "I know sweetie but one more time, okay?" he said gently, trying to get her to do it and eventually she agreed while closing her eyes as she tried to concentrate but nothing happened. nothing moved and when the doctor lifted his hand, Jim shocked her once more, causing her to let out another piercing scream, her power shattering the glass around them. The air around them got colder and a slight breeze suddenly appeared but it began to quicken. The fast wind began to speed around the room, making everything wobble and eventually things began to smash and shatter, glass going everywhere.

--

After a few hours had passed, Minhee woke up in the same room, the wires that were attached to her head were nowhere to be found, her doctor laying across the room unconcious. She took this time to get up and leave as fast as she could, hoping that they wouldn't wake up before she got out. Standing up, she felt that her body hurt but tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter