9..

Sympathy of a Devil.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun splashed cold water on his face in the boy’s bathroom of the Academy. Well, that had gone a whole hell of a lot farther than he had expected to. He had just wanted to talk to the girl but he does not have a clue what pushed him to do that to her. He shortly looked at his dripping face in the mirror then he finally went outside and grabbed a bottle of water in the vending machine.

 

 

He really wasn’t being himself lately. Normally, he always had complete composure when he was with a girl. He would take what he needed, returning so much pleasure to her as she could handle and then give her a sweet goodbye with a promise of a return. Never had he ever been as rude to a girl as he was to Dara earlier. Sehun gazed into the mirror again and checked if there is any damage to his beautiful face.

 

 

“That girl can surely punch.” He whispered to himself.

 

 

Relieved that there is none, he attempted to regain his composure.

 

 

Walking through the gloomy halls on his way back to his room, he noticed Kai leaning against the wall to their bedroom door, looking bored as usual.

 

 

“I thought you’re somewhere. What are you doing here?” He asked.

 

 

“Waiting for you.” Kai was eyeing him with suspicion. “You just left without saying anything.”

 

Oh well, I guess it’s time to take a rest. A lot of things happened today.” Sehun was trying to brush off the negative look Kai was giving him.

 

 

“Where were you?”

 

 

“Just looking through a few books in the library. I found one that kept my interest for a while.”

 

 

Kai eyed him for a few moments and sighed, realizing that he will not get any information on this guy’s whereabouts.

 

 

“Kris wants to see you.” He said to him.

 

. Kris found out already? Sehun wondered what type of punishment he will get this time.

 

 

“He said he wants to talk to you about some wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter