I told you I won't regret

With no regrets

Author's POV

 

"What are all this, Jjong? What do they mean by this?" Jinki stomped inside his office, throwing a stack of photos and a letter to Jonghyun who was sitting on the couch.

Jonghyun picked up the photos, sighed as he saw the pictures.

"I can explain this, Jinki...I-"

"You're married? Why did you keep it from me? Do you know what people say to me now? A that trying to rob your wealth!" Jinki couldn't calm down due to the highest level of the temper that he had now.

Jinki sat down on his glass table, his back facing Jonghyun and quiet sobs could be heard in the room.

"Jinki......" Jonghyun walked towards Jinki, staring at the soft wavy hair of the younger male.

Jonghyun stopped in front of Jinki but the younger didn't look up to face him.

"Look at me, baby." A caring hand of his reached to Jinki's chin.

"Hmm..." Jinki let out a long sigh, loosening his tie and ing the first button of his shirt.

"Now that you know.." Jonghyun started with a nervous voice, "Are you gonna stop loving me, Jinki?" There was a mixture of pleading and nervous feelings in his voice. Jonghyun just can't bear to hear Jinki saying he want to break up.

"I know it's selfish of me, Jinki....But I beg you, please don't leave me."

Jinki looked up to meet Jonghyun's eyes. To his utter astonishment, there were tears visible in his eyes. This is the first time that Jinki see Jonghyun being so emotional.

"Who say I'm gonna leave you, Jjong?" Jinki blinked innocently with sparkling eyes.

"Aren't you disappointed that I lied to you, Jinki?" Jonghyun asked, in a very concerned tone.

"I did....but you know, Jjong, I am already so deeply in love with you. Just knowing that you're married won't make me hate you! No matter how much I want to hate you, my heart won't let me do it, you know?"

Jinki slowly leaned into the man in front and wrapped his arms around Jonghyun's waist.

"I guess I don't mind being called as a if I can be with you, Jjong....." Jinki whispered with tears rolling down his cheeks.

"You're not a , Jinki. Stop saying that!" Jonghyun hissed, patting Jinki's head lightly.

"I will love you forever, Jjong. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Jinki..I'm sorry."

-----------------------------------------------------------

The Next day in Jinki's office

"Dr. Lee, someone is on the line to talk to you." The nurse said.

"Ok, I got it, Ms.Kim." Jinki smiled at the nurse before he picked up the phone.

"Hello, Dr. Lee Jinki speaking."

"Hello? I saw your number in the Kim Jonghyun's phone. He was invovled in an accident."

"WHAT??" Jinki was taken aback my the shocking news for a moment.

"Can you come here right now?"

"I will, ok, thanks, I'll be there soon." As soon as Jinki hung up, he took off his duty coat and grab his coat which was hung on the hook and dashed off from the hospital.

----------------------------------------------------

"He's coming, you know what to do right?" Yuri said as he looked at the man in front of her.

"Yes, ma'ma. I know." The man bowed and left the room.

Yuri smirked, now dialling her husband's number.

Jonghyun - Hello?

Yuri - Jjongie..Will you pick me up from the XXX warehouse, I came here to talk with a witness for my case and my car broke down.

Jonghyun - Ok, Yeobeo. I'll be there soon.

Yuri then hung up, "Today will be the end of you and your , Jonghyun."

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Urhh...." Another punch landed on Jinki's bruised face, his whole body was sore with pain that he can't even feel more of the pain.

*Splash*

The cold water was splashed onto Jinki's face, "Open your eyes, ."

Yuri commanded. "What do you want?" Jinki tried to open his eyes but he can't see things clearly and everything was so blur in his eyesight.

"You don't know me? Oh, let me introduce myself. I'm the wife of the man who you ed with, Dr. Lee Jinki." Yuri scoffed.

"Really, I can't believe you're a doctor and yet you're doing such a dirty job of snatchin others' husband!" with that, Yuri spat on Jinki.

Jinki didn't try to defend himself on both Yuri's actions and words, he knew he deserved it for stealing a married man.

This is a conseqences for loving a married man, he already prepared to face it one day.

"Yuri?" The door snap opened, revealing Jonghyun standing behind the door.

Yuri turned back to face Jonghyun, making Jinki visible to Jonghyun too.

"Jinki????" Jonghyun dashed to Jinki's side, holding onto the boy who's merely concious enough to see him.

" Jjong..." Jinki muttered.

"Yuri, why are you doing this to him? If you already knew about the affair, I am the one to blame. Why're you making Jinki suffer instead??" Jonghyun spoke while wiping blood from the corner of Jinki's lip.

"Don't worry, Kim Jonghyun, I don't have thought to spare a man who betray me. Both of you have to die in front of my eyes!" with that, Yuri took out the gun and aim at Jonghyun's chest.

The trigger was pulled without any hesitation.

*BANG*

"JINKI!!!!!!"

"Jjong...." The bullet sank right inside Jinki's heart instead of Jonghyun's.

"Why did you..Jinki...Why..." Tears trickled down Jonghyun's eyes as he caressed the pale face of his lover.

"I will never let you die, Jjong....Never..." Jinki smiled weakly, his hand slowly reached Jonghyun's face and wiped the tears.

"Don't cry, Jjong, I am the one who deserve this bullet from your wife. I stole you from her. I destroyed her blissful marriage, I deserve to die in her hands."

"SHUT UP, LEE JINKI, YOU'RE NOT!! Please hold on for awhile. I'll call Ambulance."

"Kim Jonghyun! You don't even see me as your wife in your eyes?! Whatever you do is for your ?! I'll let you follow after your then!"

Yuri acted fast, she lifted up her gun and fired for second time.

"Jjong!" Jinki yelled with all his strength.

"No...You can't die..." Jinki crawled nearer to the suffocating body of his lover.

"Jinki...I-I can't breathe.." Jonghyun muttered,  his hands reaching for Jinki..

"Jinki..I'm sorry, It's all my fault. I-I will make it up to you in our next life." Jonghyun said, but more like a whisper.

"Yes, Jjong. You h-have to l-love me only wh-when we m-met again. Pr-Promise?" Jinki reached out his hands to touch Jonghyun's.

"I promise, Jinki.." with a smile plastered on his face, Jonghyun had stopped breathing.

"I never regret loving you, Jjong.." The eyelids were too heavy for Jinki to keep them opened. It's just time for him to retire from this world and leave together with his beloved.

A/N : I wish they get together in next life *sob*

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I know it's a kinda crappy fic =.=

With my friends playing songs beside me, I can't concentrate >.<

sorry everybody!!!

@girlsofsorrow - Unnie!!! I've updated!!!