I love you.

Late at Night

Jinki wakes up when he feels his boyfriend changing position right by his side. He wouldn’t mind that if the warmth that kept him asleep was completely gone, but instead of pulling the other boy closer to him, he chose to watch the other sleep.

Jonghyun was with his back turned to Jinki, the muscles well designed in his back and his arms, it was tempting not to touch but Jinki contained himself. He could feel the blond boy’s breathing by the way his chest went up and down when he did so. The hair all mischievous, just the way Jinki loved. He loved how his boyfriend was so stunning and he also loved the effect the other had on him even while sleeping. Because after so many years being together he’d still get butterflies in his stomach with each glance, touch, smile.

The clock near Jonghyun was marking 2 in the morning and he couldn’t help but smile when the boy turned around again, his face now facing Jinki with a small smile creeping the sleepy boy’s face. Jonghyun moved closer, murmuring something that Jinki could not quite understand.

“Hm?” he asked expecting an answer but getting none, only feeling Jonghyun’s hands under the sheets seeking for his own, making Jinki laugh a bit and getting the boy’s hands, letting their fingers intertwined.

Jonghyun got closer, till Jinki could feel his body get warm again with the proximity of his boyfriend and getting tickling with the warm breath against his skin. Jinki felt a heavier weight around his hips, only to find out it was Jonghyun’s leg, a smile forming in his lips while he kissed the other’s forehead lightly.

Jonghyun brought Jinki’s hand to his mouth, giving it a kiss and getting comforted with the boy’s had under his chin. And Jinki could already feel the sleep hit him as soon as he had his warmth back, his eyes closing slowly, but before he completely fell asleep he could hear one last sentence from his boyfriend that made him fall asleep with a big smile.

“I said I love you, Jinx.”