Chapter 2

What am I here for?

when i awoke, i found myself in the hospital with needles stuck inside my arms. i looked around the room to see my surroundings, trying to not move to much because of the pain i was in. i saw my fellow members sleeping peacefully. 

"sorry, you guys must have been tired and worried. you should've just gone home though. i would've been fine. you guys don't have time to worry about me or spend time on me. you guys should be preparing resting and doing what you guys enjoy and having a good time. kyuhyun, what are you doing here? shouldn't you be at home playing your computer games? remember? there was an event last night. you could get the limited item. why? why are you guys like this?"

i cried as i thought about it to myself. i thought about how i was, how i worried my friends, how i wasted their time, how i....screwed up their life.

"yeah, sungmin you're the one who did this.  if you were more careful, you would have been hit by a car, worry you members and waste their time."

i couldn't hold back my sobbing and tears. they just came out non stop flowing. they dripped down on to the covers. and again because of me, kyuhyun-shii woke up. he streched and quickly came over to me.

"Are you ok, hyung? what's wrong?"

this surprised me. that evil magane (mankae) was actually caring about me. i felt very happy but the tears just continued to flow. the pain in my chest increased. but i didn't want him to worry. so i forced a smile saying that i was fine. 

"Kyuhyun, aren't you busy? what about your schedule? sorry about what happened yesterday. only if i was more careful. sorry for putting my work on you guys. s-s-sorry"

i cried as i spoke making my words slightly unclear but kyuhyun stood me.

"it's ok, hyung. we're a family. we're here to help each other. you can call me kyu if you want like the other members do"

kyuhyun said that with a nice and gentle smile. i felt my faces turn hotter. 

"kyuhy-no, kyu~ Kyu, thank you. thank you, a lot."

i smiled and the droplets of tears from my eyes continued to fall as kyu embraced me. 

"don't cry, hyung. they'll ruin your beautiful foxy eyes. so don't cry anymore ok, minnie?"

kyu wiped my tears for me and then lean in to kiss me on the cheek. for some randomn reason i didn't resist. i felt safe in kyu's arms. i felt warmth from him. after a while i fell asleep again, not knowing what happened next.