The forest full of music notes

These songs we sing

I where at this forest again. The forest with no exit,every time was here i tried to find the exit of this never ending forest of tall big green trees. I think it's the third time i've been here, but i don't really know the world i know is always too blurry for me to see if it's a dream or just another day in life. I leaned against one of the big tree trunks. If you look up you won't see the sky. I don't know if it's cloudy up there or if it's sunny. I sit down in the deep green moss, i'm only wearing a pair of light blue jeans and a white shirt i'm sure i will get stains on my jeans.. I let out a faint laugh not that mom will scold me either way. At a distance i could hear the song of a voice more beautiful than the birds that sometimes fly down here. The voice is like a medicin for me,smoothing like it takes away all the scars that's in me. If i close my eyes my mind travels to a field i can't see her, i can only feel the prestence of her soul. She talks to me in that sweet flower voice she is trying to say er name but the sound is blurred out. The sound of my name softly escapes her lips "Jonghyun....wake up" No i don't want to don't take me back to reality please! I close my eyes as hard as i can and put my hands over my ears. Don't wake me up.

"JONGHYUN YOU SLEEPING IDIOT WAKE UP!!!!!" Was the last thing i heard before i was pushed down on the cold tree floor.

"WHAT THE??!!" I screamed as i sat up my hair standing out from all places and glaring at the freaking pain in the but for a big brother.

"KIM CHUNGHO!!! I WILL KILL YOU!" I sprinted for the devil that now stood in the doorway with a smirk on his face, when i came close he just put a hand on my head and stopped me. Why do he have to be a giant? Why did mom and dad give him the tall genes? 

"You should thank me you know dad's at work and mom's at the hospital ad you forgot to set your alarm clock yesterday." I took a step back, that's right mom's at the hospital again. I moved my brother's arm to get to the bathroom. "There is breakfast at the dinning table if you want, i will be heading to school" I just waved my hand a bit and went into the bathroom. I stripped from my boxers and tank top and went into the shower and let the warm water wash away the worries. Don't think about that now Jonghyun think about ummm... the girl in your dreams this night. YEAH! I still wonder if that girl exist.... if she does i will not stop searching untill i find her. But an angel like her could never exist right?.

I got out of the shower and dressed, my hair still damp from my shower not caring about blowing it. Wearing the 50 shades of blue uniform i walked down the stairs to get my breakfast. Not realising what the time was i put a piece of bread in the toaster waiting for it to pop up. My eyes wandered to the big wall clock above the tv "AHH I'M GOING TO MISS THE BUS!" I ran up the stairs again to get my backpack not caring if all the items where there or not, then sprinting down to the frontdoor, closing it and runing to the bus station.

The bus just came when i arried. Yeah! Lucky... I entered the bus out of breath and sat at down in the back of the bus by the window. The bus was full except the seat beside me. The bus started to roll and i heard a small voice beside me "Ummm... excuse me but... ummm... could i sit here um... please?" The girl looked down at her shoes and had her hands clenched in front of her. "Yeah sure" I said with suprise. She said a soft thank you and sat down.I couldn't stop looking at her face, her black bangs hid her eyes when she looked down. I don't know what but i'm sure i've seen her somewhere before.

Her soft voice once again dragged me out of my trance "sorry sir but do i have something on my... face?" She looked up at me and she had one of the most beautiful pair of eyes i ever seen. The brown in her eyes was like chocolate but i can't but to feel that there is sadness somewhere in there. "sir?" "umm.. no sorry no you don't" "ah okay". The bus ride continued in silence untill we arrived at school. When we where about to stand up i took her hand in mine and dragged her down again. Her face was shocked and flushed. "I'm sorry but" I just have to ask this "Where you in my dreams last night?" She flushed even more and was quick to get her backpack and walk out of the bus.

Really Jonghyun? Where you in my dreams last night? What kind of retarded question wast that. I groaned in frustration. Am i stupid or what? "Yah Jonghyun why are you sitting here for? Lost your money?" I could recognize that voice anywhere "KEY!" "no i'm cinderellas god mother, come on we're gonna be late for class" I stood up and followed Key out of the bus. But I really wonder what that girl's name is...


 Sooooooo what did you think?

Should i keep writing in both characthers pov or should i just write in one or yeah i don't know....

Comment please and you will get a cookie and a personal Jonghyun ^-^