The field full of flowers

These songs we sing

I was standing on a beautiful field with flowers of all colors surrounding me. The dress I was wearing was white and reached down to my knees, the soft wind grabbed my hair and let it flow with it. It was all quiet nothing not even the chirpering of the birds was heard. Suddenly I heard a voice from the distance. I walked slowly to the sound i soon got to hear that it was a singing boy's voice, i started run to the beautiful voice of the boy. Now i wasn't on the field anymore i was surrounded by big and tall trees. I ran as fast my small bare feet could bear me, the forest opened and there on another field of flowers was a boy with white hair sitting with a single guitar in his hands and singing with the notes of the guitar. His voice was beautiful like it could make flower buds bloom only with his voice. Without me noticing i began to sing along with the boy. Soon the sound of the boy's singing and guitar faded away. 

"Hey" The boy's voice was as beautiful as when he sung.

The voice of the boy startled me and my singing stopped.

"Your voice is beautiful" He said

I feelt a blush crawling up to my cheeks, I looked down at my feet.

"Thank you, Your voice is beautiful aswell" i said with a small smile on my lips.

He let out a cheerful laugh "Thanks what's your name anyway?"

"M-mine?"

"Yes it's not like it is anyone else here" He laughed again.

"M-m-my name is Lee Jooeun..ummm.... what's yours?" I said with worry in my voice

"My name i-"

"BRRRRRRRRRR" The annoying loud sound of my alarm clock waked me from my dream. I tried to take cover from the sound under my blanket and go back to my sweet dream with the white haired boy.

"Come on,come on me sleep.. SLEEP I TELL YOU" I murmurred to myself.

I was just about to fall asleep again and meet my singing prince again when the voice of my mother was heard from the kitchen telling me to wake up.

"LEE JOOEUN WAKE UP AND COME DOWN AND EAT BREAKFAST!!" She screamed

"YES MOTHER" 

I sat up in bed and threw the blanket and the side of the bed and walked to the closet, took out my school uniform wich consisted of a white shirt, a light blue skirt, a dark blue jacket with the school symbol on it and a red necktie to finish it off.

"Great it's monday my favourite day of the week"

It's not like i'm bad in school or anything i'm one of the top scholar students it's just that the bullies...the bullies they just make me want to don't wake up in the morning. I don't have any friends but that's because i'm aren't allowed to have any. My mother and father just thinks that they will effect my studies. Well even if my family didn't have that rule i'm sure no one would want to be my friend either way. BUT JOOEUN you have to stay positive! YEAH!

I walked down the stairs and to the kitchen with a smile on my face but that one faded when i heard my mother's voice.

"Did you pack your schoolbag?" She said not looking away from the omelette she was making.

"Yes mother i did that yesterday evening"

"Good, you may sit down and eat" 

"Yes mother" She watched me as i sat down on my chair and then she laid the newly made omelette on my plate.

"Do you have any tests this week?" She asked coldly

"No mother but we are starting a two person project today" I answered emotionless as i ate my omelette.

"Don't let him or her drag you down"

"Yes mother" I finished eating my food and put it in the sink beside mother and was on my way to my room when my mother's voice stopped me.

"Do you think i'm some sort of house maid child?"

"No mother" I went back to the sink and washed the plate and put it where it should be.

"I will be getting my backpack and then head for school mother" I didn't get a reply just a quiet hmm.

I walked up the stairs took my backpack and slung it over my shoulder and then headed for the frontdoor and put my shoes on.

"Bye mother" i said as i walked out the door

Let's start another day in hell.


Sooooooooo how was it?? Boring?? i'm sorry i mean it's just the first chapter and i will get better and sooo SORRY!

Please comment so i know what you think ^-^