Sehun

Dense? Not Really

Sehun’s POV

Dense, an adjective which means “not able to understand things easily”

For some people, they still need to look for a dictionary in order to find the meaning of this word. But for me, you just need to meet Huang Zitao to know the meaning of it. He’s the perfect example of a dense person.

I swear I already did everything to make it obvious that I’m in-love with my best friend. But he just shrugs it off and he even has the nerve to ask if I’m on drugs or something. Should I just give up?

I mean, I already tried so hard. I did my best, but it looks like Tao doesn’t have feelings for me. What if he already knows that I’m in-love with him but he acts like he’s oblivious because he doesn’t love me back? Or worse, what if he loves someone else?

Wow, my heart already hurts just by thinking about that possibility. What more if he directly says it to me?

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn’t notice someone’s behind me already. But I didn’t need to look at my back in order for me to know who that person is.  

“Oh Sehuuuun!”

“Hey Taotao” I looked at him and smiled

“What are you doing here?” he asked before sitting beside me

I didn’t answer him and decided to just rest my head on his shoulder.

“Whenever there is something wrong, you go to the playground and sit on the bench. Tell me what’s wrong please?” I felt his worried gaze on me. Ah, he’s really my best friend. He knows the meaning behind everything that I do. But why doesn’t he know that I’m in-love with him?

I sighed before answering him “During high school, there was this guy who’s a transfer student from China.  We were seat mates, but I didn’t talk to him that much because I was kind of scared to be friends with him. His appearance was really intimidating. He has piercing eyes which would make you look away right after you stare at it. But the funny thing is that he had dark circles under his eyes. He actually looked like a panda.” I chuckled before talking again

“He has a pointy nose which makes me want to pinch it all the time. His ears have a lot of piercings which made him look really cool. I’m attracted to his lips the most. His lips are very curvy and pinkish. I just want to kiss it all day.”

“Anyways, during homeroom, we needed to introduce ourselves in front of the class. And it didn’t go well for me because our classmates made fun of my lisp. When it was his turn to introduce himself, he suddenly scolded the other students and told them to never do that to me again. After that incident I followed him like a lost puppy and to make the story short, we eventually became best friends.”

I suddenly heard Tao laughing so I looked at him “What’s funny?”

“Why were you thinking about that?” he looked back at me with an amused face

“I’m not yet done with my story you little panda.” I pouted and he just laughed again. Tao pinched my cheek playfully and told me to continue with what I was saying

“On our third year in high school, another transfer student from China came to our school. His name is Kris Wu. He’s also tall and handsome but he’s older than us. Because both of them are Chinese, the teacher assigned him to tour the new student around the school. They instantly became close after that and spent a lot of time together.”

I scrunched my nose before speaking again. “I got jealous but I didn’t know why. So I distanced myself from him to think about why I was feeling that way. Then I realized, I was jealous not because Kris hyung was stealing him away from me but because I’m in-love with my best friend.”

I looked at the stars and smiled to myself before turning to face him

“I’m in-love with you Tao.”

- - -

Dun dun duuuuun~ Sehunnie confessed to Tao ahhhhh \o/ The end... Kidding ^^ I'll post chapter 2 soon okay?

So, what do you think about the first chapter? I hope you liked it. And thank you for subscribing~

Shoutout to Navi4508183! You're the first person who subscribed and commented here. Thank youuuu!

Oh, and do you guys have twitter? I need more taohun shippers ;; Follow me (@qtpiejjong) and let's spazz togetheeeer \o/ You can talk to me there. I might consider granting some plot requests for another taohun story if you want to. And you can ask me questions there too ^^

Comments are loved and appreciated! :>

P.S. TAOHUN IS LOOOOVE <3

-chescuuuuuh14♥