FINAL

BaekYeol is Real ?!?!

"Sica-ya, about that Baekyeol article. It's true Sica-ya. They're in relationship. Eottokhae ? I don't want to believe it. But, ah eottokhae" said Taeyeon while messing her hair.

"Are you sure Taeyeon-ahh ?" said Jessica.

"Yes Sica-ya. I heard it ! I heard Chanyeol confess to Baekhyun and Baekhyun accept him !" said Taeyeon while burrying her head in Jessica's shoulder.

"It means, Baekhyun's gay ? omo ~ I can't believe it. Maybe he act too girly in front of camera, but he's really manly in real life" said Jessica while shake her head and pat Taeyeon's back. She feel pitty for her bestfriend.

"Me too Sica-ya. We're already in relationship for almost 3 years. I can't believe it Sica-ya. Our 3 years mean nothing for him. Am I aren't pretty Sica-ya ? or he's really a gay ? oh god" said Taeyeon while fighting with her tears. But she can't, slowly her tears falls down.

Jessica just can sigh seeing her bestfriend condition. Then, she hug her tightly and calm her. While Taeyeon just can cry in Jessica's arm. Jessica too, can't believe that Chanyeol and Baekhyun's a real couple. Not just fans imagination. She feel mad.. she want to punch Baekhyun for making her bestfriend's heart broken.

Baekhyun and Taeyeon already in relationship for almost 3 years. And Baekhyun seems like really love Taeyeon. But now what ? Taeyeon herself heard Chanyeol's confession and Baekhyun's accepted. Really, Taeyeon want to punch Baekhyun hard. Damn you Byun Baekhyun ! why didn't you tell me that you're a gay ! I already fells overhead for you ! what should I do ? should I keep this relationship ? or over it ?

 

-Flash Back-

 

Taeyeon walk along SMent practice room. She hope she can meet her Baekhyun. Because they didn't see each other for almost 2 weeks. Eventough everyday they're always calling each other or video call, she still miss her boyfriend.

"Hey Hunnie-ah, do you see Baekhyun ?" ask Taeyeon to EXO's maknae Sehun.

"Oh, he's with Chanyeol hyung in dance room noona. Miss him so much huh ?" said Sehun while teasing his favorite noona.

Suddenly, Taeyeon feel uneasy. Last night, she read an article about BaekYeol couple. Fans said they're a real couple. Taeyeon didn't want to believe it. But, thinking about that article made Taeyeon can't sleep last night. She keep telling herself that Baekhyun only llove her and Baekhyun isn't a gay. But, the proof can't llie, And now, with Sehun said that Baekhyun and Chanyeol in dance room alone make her worried. But, she tried to be positive thinking.

"Yah, don't dar to messing up with me Oh Sehun !" said Taeyeon while pouting.

"Aigoo~ just joking noona-ya" said Sehun while pouting too.

"Kkkk~ I know Hunnie-ahh. By the way, do you know what Baekhyun and Chanyeol do ?" said Taeyeon to Sehun.

"Hmmm.. molla noona. They said that they're want to talk about something important" said Sehun while eating his cookies "want some Taengu noona ?"

Taeyeon worried grew "Oh arasseo, I'll search him then. Hmmm~ okay I want some, thanks Hunnie" she said while grabing some of his cookies.

"Bye Hunnie"

"Eoh, bye noona !"

Taeyeon make her way to SM dance room. When se was about to open the door, suddenly she heard Chanyeol's voice.

"I want to tell you about this very long time ago"

Oh nooo... don't tell me

"Do you want to be mine ?"

Oh god..no..no..nooo

"Of course Channie-ah ! saranghae !"

Andwae ! that's Baekhyun's voice. Andwae ! he's a gay ? but wait, he's my boyfriend for almost 3 years !

"Jeongmal ? gomawo ! nado saranghae"

Damn you Park Chanyeol ! he's my boyfriend ! ! you're the one who suppport our relationship ! damn !

With that, she lleft SM building with tears.

 

-End of Flash Back-

 

It's almost ! weeks after that incident. Taeyeon ignoring Baekhyun. That's make Baekhyun confused and frustasion. Did I do something wrong ?

Until one day, Baekhyun come to her apartement.

"Chagi, are you here ?" he said while searching for Taeyeon.

"What are you doing here ?" she said with her cold tone.

"Why ? you didn't like me here ? I miss you" he said while pouting.

Damn you Byun Baekhyun !

"Oh you miss me ? I thinkk you didn't care about me anymore" she said while ignoring his gaze.

"What do you mean ? of course I still care about you ! you're my girlfriend" he said while trying to closer with her.

But, Taeyeon seems like didn't want Baekhyun close to her. So, he take a step back.

"Haha that's funny Byun Baekhyun ! you still claimed me as your girlfriend ? I think you're already forget about me and having fun with someone else !" she said while mocking at him.

What're she talking about ? of course she's still my girlfriend ! I love her untill I die damn !

"Yah Kim Taeyeon ! what're you talking about ?! I don't understand ! why're you suddenly mad at me !" he said while shouting at her.

He didn't realize that he just shout to the person that he love the most in this world. After seeing tears on Taeyeon's face, he realize it.

"Taeyeon, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shout at you. Baby, I'm sorry" he said while approching her.

"It's hurt Baek ! why didn't you just leave me ? if you're happy, I'll happy too" she said while sobbing.

On the other hand, Baekhyun was confused. He didn't understand.

"Taeyeon, what're you talking about ? really I didn't understand. My happiness is with you Taeyeon ! I just love you, no other !" said Baekhyun while cupping Taeyeon's face.

"Stop pretending that you didn't know Baek"

"Really, I don't know Taeyeon. Tell me!"

"You're in relationship with Chanyeol right ? I saw you too in dance room ! He confessing to you, and you accept him !" she said while shouting and crying.

But suddenly Baekhyun laugh hard. It's make Taeyeon confused.

"What're you laughing about ? not funny baek ! I'm serious !"

"Gosh, Taeyeon-ah. You must ask me first what happend in dance room. Actually, Chanyeol want to confess his feeling to Dara noona. So, he want to practice first. Because I'm is his bestbuddy, so I help him. You, silly girl !" he said while pinching her chubby cheecks.

Taeyeon suddenly feel embrassed and hide her face in his chest.

"Mian, I tough you're a gay. Because your fans keep saying that BaekYeol is real" she said while blushing.

"Yah ! I'm not gay kim Taeyeon ! want me to prove it ?" he said while smirking and carrying her bridal style and walk to her bedrooom.

''Yah Byun Baekhyun ! put me down noww !! you byuntaee !!" she shout while kicking her legs in the air.

But, it just too late. Baekhyun already shut her lips with him. And ready to making love to her.

-----------------------------------

After their steamy moment, they're just cudling in her bed.

"You know, sometimes I think you're lesbian too because the fans keep saying that Taeny is real" he said while pouting.

"Yah, I'm not ! It's just for fanservice. In real life, I am more close to Sica better than Fany. I just prove it, that I'm not a lesbian haha" she said while mehrong.

"Yeah, I believe you missy. How about other round ?"

"Oh no Baekhyun, I'm tireddd !!"

"Pleasee, just once"

"No way ! no..noo.n.." before she can continue, Baekhyun already make his movement.

"Just shut up and enjoy it will you ?" he said while kissing her lips and ready to start another round.

Then, it lead to many many round haha.

"Oh yeah, my Baekhyun is not gay. He's a hot man haha" Taeyeon

"Gosh, my girlfriend is so y" Baekhyun

Yeah, Byuntae couple ckck...

 

END


 

Annyeong ! babytaengoo here ^^ here's a BaekYeon oneshoot. Hope you all like it ! sorry for any typo or grammar mistake><
Please subscribe, comment, and upvote^^
SARANGHAEYO<33