Who's who?

DARA'S DREAMBOY WHO NEVER DREAMED OF ___________ HER!

 

“I saw the sign~~ I open up my eyes I saw the sign~~” HAHAHHAHAH that’s how dumb I am. Hi! My greetings to you chinggus! I’m Sandara Park my friends call me Dara but if you ever feel like calling me in another nickname it’s alright no biggie, but except for one damn name that started from that blabbermouth troublemaker panda Seungri. He the genius of all troubles called me Ssantoki? What on earth did he’s brain processed to produce that name? Am I that rabbit-like looking human to call me in that name? Huh?! Well they stopped calling me in that name because they know how could I crumble them in pieces possibly ashes if they ever attempt to open their mouth and call me that f****** name. Well except for one human being who has the courage to always call me in that name, that thickhead bastard, yeah you all know him that G TO THE D, leader of BIGBANG, a person who really loves himself and a tearjerker who conquered almost all maidens hearts (note: almost conquered! So not all! Well in short except me, the great DARA! Bwahahahhaha –evil laugh-) and that includes my best of friends hearts, like Chaerin who even attempted to kill herself for that jerk when they broke-up, Bom who almost died of excessive eating of corn because of depression and Minzy who matured compared to that aegyo Minkyah when they were together. Jiyong attempted to please my heart but it failed gazillion times until he stopped and put his attention to that Kiko girl. He’s the opposite of all goodness if that’s what you like to ask why I hated him. Well in fact I liked him in the past, as in P.A.S.T, until it woke me up because of what he did to my best friends.

 

 

Now back where the story started you’re wondering why I started singing “I saw the sign~~ I open up my eyes I saw the sign~~”, because I SAW THE SIGN! (daaaaaah tskkk) the dumb Dara me who has no sense of direction finally got the right direction of what she’s looking for! You’re asking why I have to go to that place? Well in fact I’m visiting my hubby (dream on girl -_-), hahahhahah yeah I know we’re not in that kind of relationship but to please myself I started calling him hubby even though he don’t know me well I know him daaaahhh that’s enough for a reason. He’s my Dreamboy, as in the boy I am dreaming to be with though it’s been a while of fantasizing him I never get tired of it. Well Dreaming is for free, we all have our freedom to wish and imagine what we want to have. So Mr. Dreamboy is the most sought bachelor of Korea, you all know him, he’s the epitome of manliness. He is no other than Choi Seung Hyun, a member of BIGBANG (Dara only knew GD, Seungri and Daesung because they are her childhood friends and so let’s put TOP in this story as the newest member of BIGBANG), a model and a demigod (half-human;half-god) joke.I know demigods don’t exist but he has this aura of a god-like image, God! Who won’t go and praise him. I know he’s the one when I first laid my eyes on him!

 

 

So now I’m in my hubby’s doorstep (as in I stepped in front of his door - _-) and you might be wondering why I got an access to enter their dorm? Daaaahhhh what’s the use of having celebrity friends! I got this from Daesung, a member of BIGBANG, and a friend of mine HAHAHHAHA. He got this for me as a gift for my birthday, that brat knows what his noona wants ayeeee. So the plan here is that I just need to introduce “who is me” and then use my connections (GD, SEUNGRI, DAESUNG) to develop friendship---->relationship HAHHHAHAH! So now here I am bringing a box of cake as a commemoration of our blooming friendship (as what Daesung said TOP likes sweets). I unload the cake from its box and hold it (just imagine surprising a person for his/her birthday) and pressed the door bell.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ding dong ding . . . . . . . . . .                      

 

 

 

 

 

Ding dong ding . . . . . . . . .

 

 

 

 

 

Ding dong ding . . . . . . . . .

 

 

 

 

 

Ding dong ding . . . .. . . . . .

 

 

 

 

Ding Dong ding . . . . . . . .. . .

 

 

 

 

I pressed the dumb door bell five times but no one’s responding until I decided to press the doorbell again when the door went wide open and saw the most hideous looking creature I’ve ever seen! But the cake I was holding was platted right on his face, and I wondered why and how did the cake landed on his face and TINNNNGGGG (lightbulb on her head) came to realization my body reacted on its own. And I suddenly felt shivers when I saw him with that dark aura and BINGO, RUN DARA! YOU BETTER EFFIN’ RUN!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How's the first chappie? Sorry if it's not that good because of the grammar and wrong typos. Comments are welcomed! AJA!