When love loses it's will

Love Love Curse
Please log in to read the full chapter

●Chapter One; When love loses it's will

 

Friend or Enemy? Dara sank deeper into the taxi's back seat as it pulled up to the curb. She didn't dare look out the window for fear of catching the angered glare of the tall red haired girl pacing back and forth on the street corner. She knew that walk - shoulders back, arms crossed, quick determined steps. It seems that today was .... Frenemy.

 

Dara sighed and pushed herself up, flashing a strained smile to the cab driver watching her curiosly through the rearview mirror. Depending on the day, or more precisely the moment, the tall red haired Park Bom could be the best and the most frightening friend of Dara. 

 

"Sorry. The traffic - " Dara rushed to explain as she handed the driver her fare and attemted to exit the taxi at the same time. The corner of her blazer is caught on the door handle yanking her backwards and sending her stumbling, rear first, to the ground. 

 

"Classy." Bom huffled. Her deep brown eyes studied Dara as she struggled to unhook herself from the door. She looked at her watch and adjusted the gold chain of her chrome hearts purse on her shoulder. When Dara still wasn't loose, she casually inspect her well manicured nails.

 

In an awkward motion of bending in ways a body was not created to do, Dara finally manage to slip free. The fight over blazer vs taxi left pieces of her muddy brown hair flopping wildly, she brushed the unrully locks from her face and shove them back again into ponytail. Somehow along the way, her skirt managed to slide up exposing the athletics shorts she smuggled underneath. Upon seeing the shorts, Bom's eyes widened in disgust - she wouldn't be caught dead wearing anything of sort. 

 

"Seriously, Dee?" She shook her head and turned away giving Dara the opportunity to take her in. Bom stood a good foot taller than Dara and her height only added to the fact that she looked like a model in a school uniform. The white dress shirt clung to her perfect curves, it was covered by a meticulously pressed blazer with gold buttons and a matching skirt accentuated her long legs.

 

Dara couldn't help but to notice how Bom manage to pull off the uniform, making it look like an outfit she choose to wear. Unlike her own, oversized, untucked, ed and now ripped. Dara dusted off her backside and straightened her skirt, the cab driver tapped impatiently on the steering wheel while she collects her things.

 

Bom's eyes widened, she turned around asking, "Is he tapping?"

 

"Bom it's --"

 

"I hate that!" She stated and started walking in a determined march to the driver's door but was only stopped by Dara. 

 

"Please, let this one go."

 

"Let this go?"Bom complained, "nobody gets away with treating you like that." 

 

"Oh really?" Dara pursed her lips.

Please log in to read the full chapter