2nd; introduction

Dissipated Inks

introduction;

 

It was an afternoon during the fall, crusty brown leaves are piling down the ground – Donghae saw it as he stared past the window beside his seat. One fell, and another, and another, until he averted his attention to the mahogany counter just a couple of meters in front of him.

He sipped on his hot coffee, the heat touching a portion of his skin while he smelled the addicting fragrance of the drink. The warmth spread on his buds, down to his throat and he inwardly moaned at the pleasing feeling it gives his body. When he placed his cup down, back on the wooden table, clasping on his own hands as each finger filled every empty space.

Brown hair was dropping on his forehead and he lowered his head, he heard the clatters of patrons, the laughs, enjoying the comforting warmth the café gives him before eavesdropping on the students behind him talking something about the handsome young substitute of someone addressed as Mrs. Hwang  and this ugly doing nothing but to read and up on their teachers just so she will get good grades.

Donghae snorted – typical high school – and decided to plug his white earphones, a song by his favorite artist blasting loud on his ears. Moments, and seconds took for him to get drowned in the song as he freely swayed his head from side to side – though it’s not that mad for other customers to laugh at him – right foot tapping and tiny echoes can be perceived by the ears just on where he was sitting.

He watched the door opened, and closed as new people came in and out; some with immense, twinkling beams, some with poker faces, and some devastated. He latched his tongue on the cup and started devouring his drink, again, intently observing each person until one blonde entered that shifted his eyes just on him.

He was one of those that passes Donghae’s type of gorgeous. He was lanky but with muscles on the appropriate parts, his fringe was styled upwards with wax, eyes were round and brown reflecting beyond the blinding lights of the sun that assaults the entrance of the coffee shop, a straight nose, lips were plump and pink, and white skin that’s purer than an angel’s wing that he appears to be someone shining – he’s flawless.

Donghae could have bore holes on the unknown man’s body if it wasn’t for him dragging his feet towards where Donghae was – and that was until Donghae realized that the man already had a strawberry frappe on his hand, slender fingers touching the cold surface of the plastic cup. Maybe he was hallucinating, and dreaming, and fantasizing when there was the lanky man standing in front of him with the remains of a tender smile on his lips.

“Hi, can I have a seat with you? The seats are all taken so…”

“Sure.” He returned a grin and secretly pinched his hand, that was when Donghae became aware that no, he’s not dreaming.


So I searched for prompts and tada n____n