Chapter 1

Something to say
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan skipped excitedly to school with a smile on his face, thoughts of a certain someone clouding his thoughts. After that ‘surprise’ from Sehun the amount of awkwardness surrounding them could not be described in words but they had broke it with a cone of ice cream. Luhan had never been happier than that day in his life, and he just wanted to jump at Sehun at that moment and squeeze him, but he knew for certain that the latter would highly appreciate it if he didn’t. Sehun would often crack a smile out of the blue these days, as thinking of the innocent doe-eyes boy skipping and laughing, his infamous crescent shaped eyes and wrinkle that form by his eyes would cause his heart to flutter and his mind go crazy. To say that he was intrigued by the boy’s inner and outer beauty was an understatement. He was completely blown away by everything luhan did. Whether it was something like a derp face or something unexplainably cute, sehun would always feel a strong unbreakable attachment to him.

 

Luhan arrived at school, meeting with a smiling sehun and immediately broke out in a wider smile, his eyes lighting up and he ran for his life to sehun.

 

Ever since he met sehun, he knew that everyday has a meaning and he had something to live for. Every second he spent alone, he ached for sehun and missed him so much that he imagined his poker face every few moments, and when he was with sehun, he felt like he could never part with him. Luhan often would smile unknowingly, and he wouldn’t be able to take his eyes off the taller boy. To say that he didn’t like the younger boy would be a lie, but his feelings for sehun was still vague. He was most definitely confused.

 

 

Sehun cared so much for the older boy so when he tripped on his shoelace while running to him, and landed face first on the ground with a loud ‘OW’, the colour from sehun’s face was drained away and immediately rushed to him. His heart almost stopped beating as he lifted luhan’s face. It had small scratches along in the chin and cheeks, his cute eyes squinting at sehun saying I’m okay sehun-ah, but sehun looked back and said no you’re not and quickly rushed luhan to the nurse’s office. Even though he had just tripped, sehun still thought Luhan looked as adorable as ever. He ran through the school, his skin tingling where he was touching luhan. He panted fast and hard, just as if he was running a marathon.

 

He burst through the office doors and gently placed luhan down on one of the beds, afraid that if he was too rough, Luhan might get injured again. The nurse came in and rubbed luhan’s bleeding scratches with disinfectant. Every now and then luhan w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter