Chapter One.

Boy In Luv
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Music: [x]

Song: Lim Jung Hee - Scent of Flower

- - - - - - - - - - - 

'Another move.. why am I not surprised.'

Staring out at the window of the airplane, you let out a small sigh. You couldn't wait to get off, and hurry back onto the earth's ground. It wasn't that you didn't like being up in the air, and flying. You just didn't want to be sitting next to your parents for hours, listening to their borning lectures about how you need to get out more, when them being the ones leaving you home alone. Running off with their own priorities such as work, and business with their company. You couldn't stand your parents. There was no hate towards them, you just wish they had spent time with you more is all. "_______ dear, please don't slouch. It's only going to hurt your back and ruin your posture." Your mom spoke. Simply you straightened your back, turning towards her with a blank yet not satisfied face. "There, happy?"

Watching your mom shake her head, you began to ignore her. Placing earbuds in your ear, turning your ipod on, then drifiting off to sleep. A few hours have passed, and you woken up by your father. "Sweetie, we are about to land. Buckle your seatbelt."

'Finally.'

You buckled your seatbelt, looking down at the window as you saw the land of your home, South Korea. You don't remember much of your childhood when you once lived here as a young girl. Your parents and you moved to America when you were only five years old. Ever since then, you have been living a normal girl life. Though you didn't make much friends, and tend to have been by yourself most of the time. You had once tried to make friends when you were little, but then was backstabbed at one point and ever since then you never wanted to be close to anyone. Having a family like yours, didn't really feel like you guys were family. Picking your backpack from under the seat, you followed your parents out of the plane, ignoring the bows of the flight attendances.

"_______ you only brought one suitcase right, or did you have two?"

"Only one." You simply replied.

Both your parents nodded. While grabbing your suitcases, continuing to follow your parents out. While you were waiting for your parents to catch a taxi, you looked down at the ground to find a cent laying flat on the surface. Bending down, you picked up the coin looking at it for sometime. "_______ come on, let's hurry to our apartment!" Your mother called. Standing back up, you placed the coin in your pocket for keep sake.

Arriving at the apartment, you entered the room. "Everything of yours was shipped, I had them arrange it as well. Is it to your liking?" You the lights to your room. It was quite simple. Your bed was against the far corner of the wall, a study desk beside the bed and on the other side of the desk was your closet. You stared and noticed at the foot of the bed, there was a wide window. Walking over, you simply opened the window, feeling the cool night breeze hit your face as you began to relax.

"Ah, I forgot!"

You turned around to be greeted with a school uniform. Blinking carefully, staring at the clothing. You sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter