Take Care Of Me

Take Care Of Me

     Donghae walks into Hyukjae's room slowly, wearing nothing but blue pajama bottoms with little tacos all over them that Hyukjae bought for him.

     "Hyukkie..." Donghae whined as he crawls into his bed.

     "Mmn." Hyukjae mumbled in his sleep and curls up more under his covers.

     Donghae cuddles up to him and then gently shakes him awake.

     "Hn, go away." Hyukjae muttered, thinking it is one of the members trying to get him up for the morning. "Huh? Hae? What is it?"

     "I don't feel good." He mumbled.

     "Are you sick?" Hyukjae asked worriedly.

     He wraps his arms around Donghae and pulls him closer. Donghae mutters something unintelligible and buries his face in Hyukjae's chest. He moans softly and snuggles closer. Hyukjae watches him with worry. He combs his fingers through his hair. He tells Donghae to get some rest. Hyukjae feels a nodding against his chest. He bundles Donghae against him and holds him tightly. It takes a while but he eventually falls asleep.

    Hyukjae doesn't go back to sleep. He just holds onto him throughout the night. In the morning, when the members come in to wake them, he tells them about Donghae not feeling well. They are supposed to go and do talk shows and the like today. They decide that Hyukjae will stay back to take care of Donghae while the rest take care of work. Hyukjae is more than happy with that.

     Donghae wakes up some hours later but only nuzzles Hyukjae's chest. When asked if he is feeling any better he shakes his head. Hyukjae rests his cheek against his head and rubs his back. He asks if Donghae is up for eating anything and if he has taken his temperature yet. He is given a no for both but Donghae says he will try eating for Hyukjae. However, when he tries to get up so he can get a thermometer and make some food Donghae won't let him up.

     Hyukjae sighs and kisses the top of his head. He promises he won't be gone for long. Donghae pouts at him but let him go. Hyukjae stretches in his red pj pants and orange shirt with strawberries on it. Donghae bought him that. Then he grabs his cheetah print bathrobe and puts it on. He looks down at Donghae, who is staring up at him with these kicked puppy eyes, and flinches.

     He looks away for a moment, suddenly feeling unreasonably guilty, and then sits on the edge of the bed. He brushes some of Donghae's hair out of his face and leans down and kisses him on the cheek. Then he gets up and pulls the blanket up to his shoulders. Hyukjae tells him to holler if he needs anything. Donghae nods and then curls up, pulling the blanket taunt around him and cuddling into Hyukjae's pillow.

     Hyukjae leaves his room and goes to the small kitchen. He rummages around in it until he has everything he needs. He turns on the stove and starts to prepare chicken noodle soup for Donghae. He makes some tea while he's at it. Once everything is ready he re-enters his room with everything. He walks up to his bed and puts everything on his nightstand. Donghae stares up at him from under the sheets.

     Hyukjae smiles at him and removes his bathrobe. He looks really cute like that but Hyukjae can't appreciate it as much since he is sick. He pulls at the covers and slips back in with him. He gets Donghae to sit up with him. Hyukjae gives him the thermometer first. Donghae huddles against him with it in his mouth and rests his head on his shoulder. Hyukjae wraps his arms around him, caressing his side, and drops his head on top of his.

     A minute or so goes by before the thermometer makes a beeping noise. Hyukjae checks it and as expected, Donghae has a high fever. Without comment he puts it aside. Then he grabs the tea and some medicine he brought with him and gives it to Donghae. Once he takes it and passes the tea back, Hyukjae hands over the soup to him. Hyukjae takes a sip of his own tea while he watches Donghae. He notices that he is starting to sweat. He frowns in worry and decides to make him a bath after this.

     After finishing half the bowl Donghae passes it back. Hyukjae doesn't complain and puts it aside. Donghae curls into him and squeezes him tightly. Hyukjae can feel his hot breaths against his neck. He asks if Donghae wants to take a bath. About thirty seconds pass and then Donghae says later. Hyukjae nods silently and then lies down with him again. Donghae rests his head on Hyukjae's chest and latches onto him like a koala bear.

     Donghae manages to fall asleep again. Hyukjae caresses his back gently while he watches him. He waits for Donghae to rouse again before starting the bath. When the koala does wake, he rubs his eyes tiredly and cuddles closer. Again, he refuses to let Hyukjae up. This time there is no reasoning with him. Hyukjae sighs in defeat and just picks him up and carries him to the washroom with him. Donghae buries his nose into his neck and wraps his arms around him.

     He tries to set Donghae down on the counter but Donghae refuses to dislodge himself from Hyukjae's person. With an amused smile he sighs again and carries him over to the tub with him. He sits on the edge and places Donghae in his lap. He holds him with one arm and uses his other one to turn on the water. With his foot he presses down on the plug. He sets the temperature and leans against a wall with Donghae still situated in his lap.

     "What are you going to do when the bath is ready?" Hyukjae teased. "You're going to have to let go then."

     "No, I don't. You're coming in with me!" Donghae said.

     "W-What?" Hyukjae stuttered in surprise.

     "Yah! You have to come in with me!" Donghae said.

     Hyukjae doesn't say anything and then blushes. He holds Donghae tighter and hides his face in his hair. Donghae hums and snuggles into him more. Once it is filled enough they get up and start to undress or intend to anyway. Donghae feels wobbly on his feet so he grabs onto Hyukjae tightly and buries his face in his shoulder. Hyukjae's eyes widen in surprise and he wraps his arms around his waist.

     "What's wrong?" Hyukjae asked.

     "I feel really nauseous." Donghae mumbled.

     "Are you okay?" Hyukjae asked.

     "Uh-uh." Donghae shook his head. "You'll have to undress me."

     "..."

     Some part of Hyukjae wonders if Donghae is screwing with him. A little part at the back of his head wonders if Donghae is doing all this for his enjoyment. He knows better though. While Donghae loves to and make him feel awkward he would never make him worry. Hyukjae sighs in defeat and with a tomato face he pushes down Donghae's pants. He pushes them down to his knees without leaning down too much.

     Donghae needs to hold onto him so he sits down with him in his lap again at this point. Then he pushes his pants down the rest of the way while trying not to look. His face gets even hotter as he accidentally catches glimpses of Donghae's manhood. He quickly sets him in the tub afterward. Donghae pouts at him, surely wanting to stay in his lap, and says he has to join him in the bath. Hyukjae smiles somewhat weakly at him and nods.

     Donghae stares at him with intense eyes, making sure he doesn't run off, as Hyukjae undresses. Once he gets to his pants, Donghae's eyes widen and he looks away with a blush. It suddenly occurs to him what he had Hyukjae do and he blushes even more. He fiddles with his fingers in the water. Then he hears the sound of the water splashing softly as Hyukjae gets in behind him.

     He wants to lean back against him but he is too embarrassed to do so now. However, once Hyukjae sits down he slips his arms around his waist. Donghae jumps and blushes even more. His eyes flicker to the legs on either side of him. His heart starts pounding erratically in his chest. Wha-What if I touch Hyukkie's...Eee! Donghae starts to panic and resists his friend's hands.

     Hyukjae frowns in confusion, wondering why Donghae is acting this way. Only seconds ago he wanted him in the bath with him. He is sure that Donghae wanted to cuddle with him then so why has that changed now? He looks down as he tries to figure it out. Then he stares at his lap and his eyes widen and he blushes. He snaps his head back up to Donghae and his blush intensifies.

     At the same time, there isn't any other way for them to sit in the tub and cuddle. Hyukjae swallows thickly and inches forward until he is pressing against Donghae. He feels him jump and he can hear Donghae's heart beating as fast as his is. The two are hyper aware of the other. Donghae slowly and hesitantly leans back against Hyukjae. He slowly starts to cuddle with him and Hyukjae pulls him down with him as he lies in the water.

     Once they are lying down it occurs to them that there is another option. Donghae immediately snags onto it. Hyukjae stays lying on his back and Donghae lies on his side beside him. He cuddles up to him and rests his head on his chest. Donghae finds this isn't as relaxing as he thought it would be. At the same time, he still doesn't want Hyukjae to leave. They need something to distract them.

     "Where are the other guys?" Donghae asked.

     "They went to the talk shows we all have today." Hyukjae said.

     "Ah, I forgot! Is this okay then?"

     "What are you talking about?"

     "We have a schedule so..."

     "What? There's no way you could go in your condition."

     "Yeah, but... what about you?"

     "Me?"

     "Weren't you looking forward to it?"

     "...It's fine. I'd rather stay here and take care of you."

     "Okay..." Donghae smiled.

     He cuddles closer to his hyung and forgets all about the awkward situation. If only it were that easy for Hyukjae. He blushes as he adamantly stares at the ceiling and combs his fingers through Donghae's hair. He will feel a whole lot better once they are out of the bath and dressed. He truly envies Donghae's obliviousness. However, there is nothing for him to do except wait it through... and be hyper aware of the body pressed against him.

     Donghae uses his index finger to draw on Hyukjae's chest. He would draw simple little things or patterns. Sometimes, he merely follows the contours of Hyukjae's body. It entertains him endlessly. He starts to think of the times when he would sneak into Hyukjae's bed at night and sleep with him. On the occasions when he wakes up first this is what he does to entertain himself while he waits for his hyung to wake up. Unless he actually wants to do something with Hyukjae, in which case he just shakes him awake and drags him off with him.

     He smiles to himself and snuggles in more. Hyukjae usually goes to bed shirtless, they tend have long days and end up too tired to care for such things, so Donghae gets his nice smooth skin to doodle on most of the time. He honestly enjoys just lazing around with Hyukjae, especially when he gets to cuddle with him. He sighs softly and wraps his arms around Hyukjae's waist. Then he nuzzles his chest and closes his eyes.

     "Hyukkie, lets watch a movie after this." Donghae said.

     "Sure, what do you want to watch?" Hyukjae said as naturally as possible.

     "Hm... I don't know." Donghae said.

     For the remainder of their bath Donghae debates on what movie he wants to watch. Eventually, he decides on the Titanic. Hyukjae doesn't say anything at first and then he sighs.

     "You're sick and now you want to watch a movie that is going to make you cry." Hyukjae said. "That's so going to make you feel better. You can be so weird sometimes Hae."

     "Shut up. It's a good cuddling movie!" Donghae protested.

     "We'll be cuddling no matter what movie you pick." Hyukjae retorted.

     "Whatever. I want to watch the Titanic." Donghae pouted.

     "Have it your way." Hyukjae sighed.

     Donghae grumbles under his breath about insensitive hyungs as he sits up. Hyukjae tugs gently on his hair, telling him he is not insensitive. Donghae sticks his tongue out at him and then drops his head onto Hyukjae's shoulder as he sits up next to him. Hyukjae lets out an amused breath and then picks Donghae up as he gets out of the tub. He puts Donghae onto the counter and convinces him to let go for a couple of minutes so he can grab their towels.

     Hyukjae grabs three. He ties one around his waist, another goes onto Donghae's lap, and he uses the third to dry Donghae off. As long as Donghae gets to hold onto him he is content. Hyukjae rubs the towel through Donghae's hair until it is only damp and then guided it over his chest and arms. Afterwards, he dries off his legs. Then he steps forward so that their bodies are brushing against each other and brings the towel to his back.

     Donghae immediately wraps his arms around his waist and pulls him closer so that their chests are pressed firmly together. He rests his head on his shoulder and closes his eyes. Hyukjae suppresses a shiver from Donghae breathing against his neck. He wonders if Donghae has the remotest idea of what he is doing to him right now. Hyukjae doubts it. Being able to touch Donghae like he is and have him clinging to him like that is sending his heart, and body, through an emotional roller coaster.

     Once he is finished he picks Donghae up and carries him back to his bed. He quickly grabs some clean clothes and then returns to the bed. He tosses one pair of pajama pants to Donghae and then starts putting on his own. He says he will grab the movie and DVD player and then come right back. Donghae nods while he puts on the pants. Not having been paying attention, he doesn't notice Hyukjae leaning down to kiss him until he feels his lips graze his cheek.

     Donghae looks up immediately but Hyukjae is already walking towards the door. He smiles softly to himself and finishes pulling his hyungs pants on and then lies down on the bed. He moans quietly as a bout of nausea hits him. Having Hyukjae with him keeps him constantly distracted. His mere presence seems to make him forget about how sick he is. It isn't so much that he feels 100% again but he does feel better with him there. Besides, when Donghae starts to feel this way Hyukjae will always do something to distract him and make it go away.

     When Hyukjae returns he brings a glass of water with him. He places it on the table before going over to the medium sized flat screen that is attached to the wall and sets everything up. Then he returns to the bed with the remote and crawls in next to Donghae. He flashes him a worried look and asks if he is alright. Donghae nods softly despite looking as though he is in pain and snuggles into Hyukjae. He holds onto his hyung tightly and tries to forget about the nausea he's feeling.

     Hyukjae rubs his back soothingly and says he should take some more medicine. Donghae nods his head and sits up a little. He takes the two pills and water handed to him and swallows them down with a gulp of water quickly. Hyukjae takes the water back from him and sets it back on the table. He pulls Donghae back against him and rubs comforting circles into his back. Donghae sighs softly and slowly settles down thanks to Hyukjae and the medicine. He urges Hyukjae to click the play button so he does.

     While Donghae watches his movie Hyukjae focuses solely on him. He rubs his back, caresses his side, and combs his hair. Things like that to keep him feeling better. He doesn't want his dongsaeng to feel sick. He hates seeing Donghae like this and he'll do anything to make it go away. In the meantime, Donghae is completely engulfed by the movie. He cries at the sad parts and at the happy parts too. By the end of it he has his face in Hyukjae's neck and is all out sobbing at the tragic ending he's probably seen about a thousand times.

    "It's amazing that this movie still gets to you this much." Hyukjae commented.

     "So what? It's really sad!" Donghae said.

     "Yet you watch it anyway." Hyukjae smiled. "Over and over again."

     "It's not my fault that the stupid tragedy had to be so well made!" Donghae pouted.

     Instead of teasing Donghae further Hyukjae simply chuckles and kisses the top of his head. Donghae pulls at Hyukjae until he rolls onto his side. Then he cuddles into his chest and curls up against him. Hyukjae smiles amusedly at him and holds him tightly in his arms. He waits for Donghae to fall asleep before relaxing. Honestly, Hyukjae feels tired himself. He only got about four hours of sleep before Donghae woke him up and then he couldn't fall back asleep. Now he feels pretty tired though so he nuzzles Donghae's hair and closes his eyes.

     Donghae wakes first. He rubs the sleep from his eyes and looks up at Hyukjae. Seeing him asleep he smiles to himself. He nuzzles Hyukjae's chest and tucks his arms between their bodies while he waits for him to wake up. When Hyukjae does wake he automatically tightens his arms around Donghae. Then he yawns and nudges one of Donghae's legs with his own. Donghae throws his leg over him like he knows Hyukjae wants him to. Then Hyukjae slips his leg between Donghae's and they become even more tangled up with each other.

     He caresses Donghae's hair and gently massages his scalp. Donghae moans softly in appreciation and then sighs into his chest. Hyukjae's hand ever so slowly travels lower, caressing his neck and shoulders and then his back. He massages him too as he does so. Donghae sighs softly and tries to draw Hyukjae closer with his leg. In response, Hyukjae tightens his hold on his waist, pressing him more against him.

     Donghae looks up at him and his eyes lock with Hyukjae's. Their foreheads press together and the two stare silently into the other's eyes. Hyukjae continues to caress his back while they do this. Then without thinking, Donghae suddenly leans forward and claims Hyukjae's lips in a kiss. Hyukjae's eyes widen in surprise and Donghae, quickly realizing what he is doing, pulls away. Feeling nervous and uncertain he hides his face in Hyukjae's chest, his heart suddenly pounding in his ears.

     "What's wrong, Hae?" Hyukjae asked. "Why are you suddenly so embarrassed?"

     "You don't understand!" Donghae mumbled into his chest.

     "Um... That's why I'm asking." Hyukjae said softly.

     "I... I really like Hyukkie...." Donghae whispered, suddenly clenching onto his arm.

     "Eh? I know that."

     "No, I really like Hyukkie."

     "Huh? Oh... oh."

     "....."

     "Hae..." Hyukjae said quietly.

    Thinking he is going to be rejected, Donghae squeezes his eyes closed tightly. However, instead of any further words, Hyukjae tilts Donghae's chin so they are facing each other again. He presses their foreheads back together and leans in until their noses are touching. Confused, uncertain, and cautiously hopeful, Donghae slowly opens his eyes. He blushes when he sees Hyukjae's affectionate stare and his heart has picked up even more from seeing that expression aimed towards him. Then Hyukjae leans in the rest of the way and captures Donghae's lips in a sweet kiss.

     "I really like you too." Hyukjae breathed out.

     Donghae blinks back tears of happiness and relief and grins at him. Smiling back, Hyukjae tilts his head back and kisses his forehead this time. Then he tucks his head underneath his and Donghae buries it into his neck.

     "If I get sick from kissing you," Hyukjae teased, "it's your fault."

     "What? It is not! I didn't force you to kiss me!" Donghae protested, pulling back to give him a look.

     "Sure you did. I certainly didn't initiate that first kiss."

     "You didn't pull away either! Besides, you kissed me afterwards so you obviously don't mind it!"

     "I never said I minded, just that it will be your fault if I get sick."

     "It is not! Don't kiss me if you don't want to get sick!"

     "I never said I mind getting sick either." Hyukjae smirked and steals another kiss from him.

     Despite Donghae's feelings towards being blamed for this, he kisses back and slips a hand into Hyukjae's hair. Afterwards, Hyukjae steals several more kisses from him before allowing Donghae to snuggle back into him. He grins at him and idly plays with his hair. Donghae pushes Hyukjae onto his back and cuddles into his side. He curls up against him and wraps his arms possessively around him. Hyukjae's fingers trail down to his side and caress it. Donghae sighs softly, thinking only of how he has no desire to be anywhere but with his Hyukjae in this bed.

     The two stay like that for the rest of the night, with only a couple exceptions—another movie and dinner. This time Donghae picks a stand-up comedy with a comedian he really likes. It is two and a half hours long and Donghae laughs the entire time. He hits Hyukjae profusely and makes a bunch of comments throughout it. He talks about it for an hour once it finishes and then they chat with each other about miscellaneous things for a couple hours or so, sometimes reminiscing about certain events or concerts that they really enjoyed. Afterwards, Hyukjae prepares dinner for the two of them. He makes something light so it will be easier for Donghae to stomach and then returns to his room. Then they talk a bit more before retiring to bed.

    Not long after Super Junior returns home. Exhausted but concerned for Donghae, they make their way over to Hyukjae's room and peek inside. The group smiles at the two sleeping together. Donghae is being spooned from behind. The blanket is resting over their waists and they are both still shirtless. Hyukjae has his nose buried in his shoulder and Donghae has trapped his arm against his chest. Leeteuk breaks through the group of onlookers and walks over to them. Then he pulls the blanket up to their shoulders and shoos all of them out.

     "See? I told you they would be cuddling!" Sungmin grinned. "Now cough up the money Kangin."

     Kangin sighs but hands the money over without comment. No one else was willing to wager into the bet since they expected the same as Sungmin.

     "Now, who wants to bet on if they're dating now?" Heechul asked.

     A small chorus of quiet cries of agreement came at the question. Heechul grins and once they work everything out most vote that they aren't, seeing as cuddling isn't anything new for them even shirtless, and then a select few vote for them dating. Those would be Heechul, Sungmin, Ryeowook and Leeteuk. The group then went off to bed, eager for tomorrow to come so they can discover who the winners of this bet are.

Suffice to say, the next morning, Hyukjae and Donghae do not understand why all the other members stare at them so intently. That is, until Heechul bluntly asks if they got together last night or not. The two of them choke and stare at the curious onlookers. Then they look at each other and blush. A mix of moans and yips came at the very clear answer. Then money is exchanged right in front of them.

     They betted on whether we would get together or not? Both thought and stared.