S-26

Spectrum
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli sighed for the hundred times. And krystal still busy trying all her dress.

“is this look good on me?”krystal asked.

“GOSH THE HELL YOUR BODY IS PRETTY SO EVERY DRESSES LOOK GOOD ON YOU” sulli screamed finally for almost 2 hours hearing the same question from krystal.

“go pick the last one the white one, guys like girl in white color anyway”jessica said whiled pass her room.

“thanks- UNNIE!!” krystal screamed.

“i know i know, it must be him right sul”jessica asked and sulli winked at jessica.

“what are you doing here? Gosh you always break my door”krystal said and went to pick the white dress and wear it. jessica walked in and sat beside sulli.

“she must be out of her mind unnie”sulli said.

“i know”jessica smiled.

“how?”krystal came out.

“pretty, so pretty” jessica smiled while clapping her hands.

“aihhh i should get a married first okat before you and L will finally decided to mar-”jessica winked and didn’t finish her sentence.

“what thee hell”krystal rolled her eyes.

“don’t wear too much make up honey”jessica walked out her room.

 

“so, jung where are you going with this girly clothes which is not your style?”daehyun looked at her from head to  toe.

“what the hell are noona did to you?” daehyun blinked.

“she did nothing and i’m going to someone party which i didn’t know who is the person’s name”krystal said.

“wohoo break in to stranger’s party, what’s wrong with this girl really!” daehyun asked.

“it’s called L effect!” sulli nodded her head when she join the jung sibling conversation.

“LOL. Now i know” daehyun was giving her a strange look while wiggling his eyebrow and gave her a dirty smile.

“don’t give me that look jung”krystal said then the door bell rang and krystal face change drmatically which not her style too.

“wohooo the prince is coming to see his princess”daehyun laughed.

“this way majesty”daehyun bowed then walked into the door and opened it and he saw a little girl kinda in the same age with him but whatever.

“can i meet krystal jung?”that girl asked.

“ahhh sure wait, krystal-ah someone find you, a girl” daehyun said then walked in the house.

“She seem familiar though”daehyun said then he found krystal.

“someone want to meet you krys, a girl”daehyun said and then krystal walked to the door.

“ now i remember who is she”daehyun said.

“who?” sulli asked.

“L’s ex girlfriend”daehy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter