Practicing~

Practicing~

“Peytooon!” – You heard Sangwon’s voice the moment you answered the phone.

“H-Hello…”

“Peyton, I need your help!”

“Uh… Sure. What for?”

“Well, the guys have been busy practicing but I need help with some details… Would you help me please?”

“Sure. Should I come over?”

“Yeah, I’ll pick you up at the entrance! Thank you so much!”

“No problem, I’ll be right there” – You hung up and looked at the clock, sighing. Your childhood friend sure was random but you would help him in anyway you could, since you were that kind of person. So you grabbed your things and headed to his practice room.

--------------

“You stumble a bit on that part. Focus there”

“Ok~”  You were helping Sangwon with his rap. He had been practicing and needed someone to listen to it and give him feedback, but the members were too busy practicing their own parts.

“It’s getting better. If you focus there you should have it good for the recording.”

“Thank you so much Peyton! You’re a great help!”
“No problem, what are friends for?” – You gave him a cute smile.

“Ahah, you’re my bestfriend!” – He hugged you and you felt your heart beat faster and your cheeks blush so when he let you go you turned around hoping he didn’t notice. – “Peyton? Something wrong?

“N-no!” – You nervously answered, taking deep breaths and trying to calm down.

“Are you sure?” – He touched your shoulder and you flinched. He turned you around.

“Wow, your face is so red! Are you sick? You should’ve said so, You wouldn’t have had to come here…”
“N-no, I’m fine, really!” – You tried looking away from him but he placed his hand on your forehead, making you look at him.

“It doesn’t seem like you have a fever…” – He then placed his forehead on yours. The red on your cheeks grew bigger and so did your eyes as you looked into his. He also blushed a bit.

“Uh-hum… It seems you don’t have a fever.” – He said, pulling away. You were lost in his eyes and came down to earth.

“I-I told you I was fine…”
“Y-yeah… But you’re so red.” – He laughed bit.

“Don’t make fun of me! It’s your fault!” – You quickly covered your mouth with your hands when you realized what you’d said. He looked at you.

“My fault… How is that?” – You were cursing the fact that your mouth was faster than your brain and grabbing your hair. He grabbed both your wrists and pulled your hands down as you faced him. You both stared into each others  eyes and your blushes only grew redder as the distance between you disappeared. His eyes drifted to your lips then back to your eyes and you your lips, nodding. Then there wasn’t any distance anymore. Your lips touched and you moved your arms from his grip to wrap around his neck. His hands found their way to your waist. When you needed air and parted both of you laughed and smiled widely.

“I thought this would never happen.” – He confessed.

“Well, it did now.” – You smiled softly.

“You have to help me with practice more often.”
“I agree with that.” – You kissed him again and you were both so absorbed in the kiss that you didn’t even notice the door opening.

“Hey, Yano, you wanted help with your practice, right-What’s happening here ???” – You broke the kiss again and shifted your gazes to Kidoh who had just arrived. You looked at each other again and started laughing of Kidoh’s expression.

“ahah, I don’t need anything anymore, thanks.” – Sangwon told his bandmate as he intertwined your fingers and held your hands up. – “I’ve got everything I need now.”

Kidoh grinned and winked at him, waving at both as he left the room again, leaving you two alone again. Sangwon hugged you tight and you returned the action whispering “I love you” to one another.