Final.

Bittersweet.

"Leave ME alone!" he shouted. 

You backed a few steps away and tears started falling from your eyes.

 

"I hate this. Get away from me. Leave me! I don't want to see you!" he screamed and screamed.

He slid down against the wall and sat helplessly on the wall. Again, he started chucking down the bottle of wine down his throat.

It hurt you so much to see him in this state. You wanted to go to him so much to comfort him but he kept pushing you away.

 

"Chunji... Let me help you!" you cried.

"I said LEAVE ME ALONE!!" he shouted and threw the glass bottle to the wall you were leaning on. It made a crash on the wall and you let out an ear piercing scream.

It fell to the ground in millions of pieces and one of the pieces scratched you. 

You hand was bleeding so bad but you felt nothing. 

All you're thinking that moment was to go to the man you love and turn him back to the sweet old boyfriend like he was.

 

You let yourself sit down on the floor and cry. Your tears kept falling, hoping all these would end.

Suddenly, you felt a gentle touch on you hand. You flinched because you were afraid.

 

"Babe...." you heard a voice.

You looked up and met eyes with Chunji.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to." he apologised.

 

You gave him a cold glare and carefully stood up. He followed after you and watched as you staggered towards the door.

Sensing something's wrong, he panicked and asked, "Where are you going?" 

 

"Leaving you. You wanted me to. I'll go. Thank you for everything and for the last time, I love you." you said, letting tears fall freely.

You grabbed the door knob and turned, ready to head out.

Suddenly, you heard footsteps behind and the next moment, you felt a pair of arms wrapped around your waist.

 

"Don't leave me. Please.... Don't! I can't live without you, please.... I beg you..!" he cried.

You let him hug you and you continued crying. 

What are you to do? Leave? When he needs you the most? Don't leave? And let him break your heart?

 

"Babe...." he cried, pulling your body so ever close to his. You closed the door back and struggled free from his embrace.

 

You faced him and saw the panicky look in his eyes. He wasn't sure if you're going to suddenly turn and leave.

 

You cupped your hands on his cheeks and whispered, "Promise me, don't drink, please." 

 

"Promise me you won't leave me first." he replied, staring at you firmly.

 

"I won't." you replied and faked a weak smile for him.

He then nodded, "I promise you."

He planted a bittersweet kiss on your lips and guided you to the room.

He sat you down on the bed and took out a box of plasters and placed one gently on your cut.

You flinched a little because of the pain. He gently ran his finger over your wound and kissed it.

"I'm really sorry... I love you so damn much. Just watching you open the door makes it hard to breathe."

 

"No matter how stress being a singer is, don't ever drink just to release your stress, you get me? I'm yours. I'm here to listen to you and give you comfort." you told him.

 

He nodded and leaned in once more to kiss you on your lips.

The kiss was longer than usual, full of bittersweetness and love.

You knew you can't and won't leave him because you loved him so damn much too.