Chapter 1

The Car Accident

Lee Bambi was the name of a high school girl. She might even be the most awkwardest girl you would ever meet. She had light brown hair that were gently curled at the ends. She had dark brown eyes, but she always wore contacts so they were always hidden.

In school, she was not the popular kid in school. She might not even be known to any of her classmates. Whenever someone tried to talk to her, the results always ended in her running away or mumbling something that no one could understand.

She was frustrated with everyone, yet she was at peace when no one talked to her. Bambi loved to read books in her free time, and enjoy the life of a book. She'd sometimes imagine herself with the characters. Her favorite books were romance, she would definitely switch lives with a character from a book.

One day, she was on her way to work, like usual.

"Bambi, you're early" The old lady said, she was the owner of the small cafe.

"I'm always early!" Bambi said.

"But it's only 6 am, and you're only suppose to come in at 8" She sweetly said. "You're starting to come earlier and earlier everyday!"

"I know, but i wanted to help you, how could you stay here by yourself. Plus, you're the only person i feel comfortable with." Bambi softly said, while grabbing a broom.

"How's school? Are they treating you any better?"

"Well, it's  like usual, i get to school, the bell rings, i run back here."

"Maybe you should take a break, you know?"

"No, sweeping is easy i could do this in my sleep!"

The lady walks toward Bambi, taking away the broom, "I meant from all of this, you just need some fresh air and get a boyfriend or something. Do teenager stuff"

Bambi blushed and sat down, "I can't" She whispered.

"Well, why not?" The lady put her hands on her hips. "You need to go home, it's saturday! Go walk to a park or something!"

She grabbed all of Bambi's items and  pushed her out the door, "I'm giving you a day off today!"

Bambi walked out the door, and felt the breeze blowing her hair. She let out a sigh, "What do i do now?"

She walked out to her car, and sat there. She reached over and the radio. "What am i listening to? Technology now a days is so stupid. That's why i don't even want a phone!"

Bambi carelessly backed up the car into the streets. She drove forward, and took a glance at her rear mirror. Her eyes widened as she saw a speeding car right towards her. She couldn't step on the gas and was simply frozen in place. She was screaming so loud, she felt like something was stabbing . 

Soon the other car smashed into her car, causing her head to be slammed against the window. The last thing she saw was her boss running out of the little cafe.

 

 

 

"Omo, she's waking up." She heard a voice say. 

"Well, i wonder whose fault it is that she's in the hospital." Another voice said. She heard a whacking noise.

"Ouch.."They said.

Bambi's vision was all blurry, and she had difficulty trying to focus. She was squinting and couldn't see the dark shadows around her.

After a few moments, she saw many people surrounding her. Her head was pounding, she reached up to touch her head, but she was interrupted.

"No, no, honey, you shouldn't move your arm." They said.

Then everything became clear to her, she was in a hospital bed, and there were way too many people around her. There was a bandage on her head, she furiously looked around for a familiar face, but there was none to be found.

Her voice was also no where to be found, as if it was stuck in .  She opened to tell them to get away from her, but no sound came out.

"Excuse me," A male voice said, it was the doctor. "Please, no visitors at this moment." He kicked out everyone in the room, and you couldn't feel more relieved.

"Are you feeling alright? I know you can't talk right now-" He began to say.

Bambi's eyes were growing bigger and bigger and she kept screaming but nothing came out.

"Please calm down" He said, "It will go away after a few weeks. "

You jaw dropped, reaching down to the floor.

"But the great part is that you aren't severely hurt, your head doesn't have any cracks, considering it was a very big crash. You also broke both of your legs, so you'll have to stay here in the hospital for a while. Your car is also damaged and shattered into pieces, but you can try to talk to the people who crashed into your car for more details. That is all." The doctor said and left the room.

Not a moment too soon, the boys came flooding into your room.

"Are you okay?" One of them said. She shook her head.

"Can you talk?" Once again she shook her head.

"See this is all your fault!" One of the boys accused each other.

"Shutup, or i'll make you guys eat ramen for the whole month!"

"Mianhae" They all said in sync, except one of them. He seemed extremely sassy.

While they were all arguing with each other, she sunk into the bed and brought the covers up to her face.

An older male came into the room, and the others respectfully moved out the way. "Hello i'm their manager." He reached to shake her hand, but she was still trying to hide away from everyone. He awkwardly put his arm back down, which caused snickers from the boys.

"How much do you want to keep quiet about this? This cannot get out to the media. We were thinking about one." 

Bambi waited for him to finish his sentence, one what? Hundred? She raised her eyebrows.

"Okay, how about 1.5?"

Again she waited, but he never finished. 

"She can't speak." One of the boys said.

"Oh, this is bad. You don't happen to be a chief in fan club or anything right?" He began to look nervous.

She shook her head. And she covered her head with the sheets. 

"3 million!" He screamed.

She took off her covers and looked at him in disgust. He made a noise in frustration, "Clear your schedules. You guys stay here and watch her until she can speak again." 

She watched as they bowed their heads and watch their manager leave.

"Soo... was that a yes for a fan?" One of them asked. "We'll all let you take pictures and sign them for you."

The expression on her face, looked as if she was confused. 

"I think that's a no" One of them answered for me.

They all started lining up next to each other. "Hello, we are Shinee!" They all said.

"I'm Onew! I am this group's leader." He said. He had a bright smile on his face. 

A male with white hair came forward, "I'm Jonghyun! This is our maknae, Taemin." He playfully messed with his hair.

"I'm Kibum, but everyone calls me Key." The sassy one said.

"I'm Minho." 

Everyone waited for him to add something, but it looks like he wasn't.

"I'm Bambi" She were going to say but nothing came out. She pouted ever so slightly.

Key quickly got out his phone and gave it to her. She looked at him funny, considering she never actually used a cell phone for anything. I mean, who would she even call or text? she took the phone and started squinting at it really hard, trying to figure out what every swipe did. 

Eventually Key took his phone back and showed you where to type. "Use the keyboard to type what you want to say to us."

Bambi took the phone and typed every work using her index finger, and heard chuckles every now and then, but she just ignored it.

Hello, i'm Bambi. Were you the ones who crashed into my car?

What will happen to my car? How will i get home? Will you buy me a new one?

Also why are you guys in a band? Like a famous one? Not that i care or anything.

Also, i'm not a fan girl, or whatever you guys thought i was.

You gave the phone back to Key, who read every line. "Hi Bambi" He said after reading the first line. "Yes it was us."

"Us?" Jonghyun said, "You mean you, right?"

"Aish, if you guys were so out of control, this never would have happened." He replied.

Key continued to read, "Um, you don't have a driveable car right now. But- but we can get you a new one! We'll all chip in and help you buy a new one, of course."

Bambi felt relieved, that's one ton off her back. 

Key stopped reading, and paused. "Omo, you don't know who we are?"

She shook her head, no.

"We're Shinee" Key said, his voice trailed at the end as if he was surprised that some people might not know who he is. "We're a boy band, very famous actually. And we're also sunbaes of the new bands."

Bambi nodded her head. She heard someone's stomach growling.

"I'm hungry~" Taemin said, while rubbing his tummy.

"Come on, little baby. Let's go get you some food." Key said.