What a surprise -final-

Accidental Meeting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youmi was walking around the mall alone, basically window shopping. She strayed away from her friends who wanted to watch a movie since she did not feel like watching one. Youmi stopped by a music shop, an album on display catching her attention. She went inside and immediately searched for the album she's been wanting to buy since forever. After paying, Youmi went out of the store and wandered around, yet again. She did not have any specific destination but after hearing sound from the arcade, she went on her way to the place filled with games and such. Spotting an empty Dance Revolution game, Youmi quickly ran to get some tokens and placed them in the machine to play. Browsing for a Korean song to dance to, Youmi didn't notice a group of guys entering the arcade and stopping behind her. She chose the song Girls, Girls, Girls by GOT7 and started following the dance on the screen. She had quite the moves and one of the guys paid a particular interest in her, especially since it was one of their songs Youmi was dancing to. She was too focused on dancing that she didn't even bother looking around her as a crowd started gathering, either awed by her skills or just plain curious about the game. The song was over and Youmi was still aching for more so she was going to put tokens into the machine again but before she could, a hand stopped her. Turning to her side to look at who would have the guts to stop her, she was beyond surprised to see that it was Mark from GOT7. THE Mark Tuan. Other GOT7 members had already left to play the other games.

"Y-you?!?!" She exclaimed, clearly astonished and on the way to freaking out. Youmi knew she had to keep her cool, though or else Mark might even regret approaching her.

"What do you mean 'you'?!?!" He asked.

"Aren't you Mark Tuan from GOT7??" Her eyes widening as she was taking his gorgeousness in.

"Yeah, I am. Why are you so shocked?" He inquired, still holding her wrist.

"Well, who wouldn't be? Are you dumb or something?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter