Chap:9 Friends?! HA!

My Wittle Puppy

     I continued hugging him untill he calmed down. By this time, we were both sitting down with him lightly crying into the crook of my neck. I finally noticed he stopped and akwardly coughed. I scooted away from him a little and looked down at the ground.

     "L-listen, just because H-hugged you doesnt mean im taking our friendship back." He looked up at me with tearful eyes and got down on one knee.

     "Please, Jandi you don't understand. I-im doing this to protect you. Su Ah said if I didn't ignore you and pretend to be her boyfriend, she would hurt you and I.....I cant let that happen to my little puppy...please can we be friends again?!" I could see the sincerity in his eyes and sighed. I looked around thinking, then I blurted out loud,

     "Why am I doing this?!" I jumped on him and I was laying down on top of him as we were both smiling and laughing and hugging.

     "Thank you so much puppy. I promise I'll protect you no matter what. Remember?" He pointed to my heart and I blushed. I gave him a glare and pushed past him and screamed,

     "JUST GO TO BED STUPID SUPER HYPER PANTS GUY!!!" He smiled and screamed back,

      "I LOVE YOU TOO!" I bolted in and sighed while taking my shoes off, whispering,

     "You have no idea how much i wish that was real.." I then smiled and jumped on Kelly as she was sleeping. 

     "KELLY KELLY KELLY GUES-" before i could continue i got pushed onto the ground.

      "You better shut up Jandi before i murder you!!!" I chuckled at Kelly's bed head and jumped into her lap. I whispered happily,

     "Me and chunji made up. Turns out Su Ah threatened him to date her or she'd hurt me. Chunji said not to worry cuz he would always protect me." I said smiling. She grunted and kicked me off.

     "UGH JUST GET MARRIED ALREADY!" My eyes widened and i hit the lump in the bed and ran to my bed, hiding under the covers. She got up and we had a pillow fight all night long.

SKIP TO GETTING ON THE BUS TO GO HOME~~~~~~

     I was the first one on and i skipped happily to the back. I was alone at the time because Kelly and C.A.P (omg their dating like wut) were sitting together flirting~ *giggles* anyway I was looking out the window and i seem Su Ah coming twords me. She looked mad and she was coming straight for me. I was sliding farther into my seat untill she was about to sit down when a hand caught her wrist.

     "Ah ah ahhhhh, you can't sit their! I believe that seat is reserved for lee chunji! Right Jandi?" I nodded and he sat down. We both laughed and waited for everyone else. We were back to normal and now im gunna work on getting even closer to chunji, so this doesn't happen again.