Noona and I {Minfany}

How my life would have changed if I loved you(One-Shot Collection)

Tiffany was 18 years old, Minho was 16 years old. They met in the subway, she was on her last year in highschool and Minho was finishing his first year. She was singing "Maps" by Maroon 5 but she was doing it without noticing, Minho got in the subway and heard her; once he saw her he fell for her, he knew that was the voice he wanted to hear for the rest of his life. When the song ended she looked at the window and realized that she had to get off in the next station so she picked up her bag and stood up, she stood next to Minho and he kept looking at her but she didn't notice since she was too focused on the music she was listening to; just by looking at her uniform, Minho knew she wasn't in his school but he really wanted to know who she was. Suddenly, the train stopped and Minho accidentally hit her in the face, she took off her earphones and looked at him.

Minho: I'm so sorry! Are you okay?

Tiffany: Auch, that hurts. *giggles*

Minho: I'm really sorry!

Tiffany: It's fine, don't worry about it. *touches her cheek*

Minho: *awkward giggle* Alright.

The train started moving.

Tiffany: Oh! You go to Konkuk's affiliated high school?

Minho: I do.

Tiffany: A friend of mine goes there.

Minho: I see.

Tiffany: Well, I have to go. My name is Tiffany. *smiles*

Minho: I'm Minho.

Tiffany: Well, goodbye Minho.

She got off and walked away then the train moved again, Minho stood against the door and touched his chest, his heart was beating fast and he was extremely happy that he was able to know her name. However, he wasn't completely sure of where she studied because he was new in Seoul, but he was going to look for Tiffany's friend in his school.

He asked his friends if they knew someone called Tiffany but no one knew who she was, he hoped he would see her again in the subway but he didn't and felt really sad but he had fallen for her so after school he looked for her by going out of the subway stations before the one he met her and looking around. He kept looking and looking but he couldn't find her, he started doubting of her existence but one month later he saw her again in the subway. This time there was no one sitting next to her so he sat next to her and touched her shoulder.

Minho: Hey.

Tiffany: Huh?

Minho: Do you remember me?

Tiffany: Ah, the guy who hit my face.

Minho: Yeah...

Tiffany: Min...Minhyuk, right?

Minho: I'm Minho.

His chest slightly tightened because she didn't remember his name.

Minho: It's been a while, right?

Tiffany: Yeah, I was out of the country.

Minho: Why?

Tiffany: *looks away* I'd rather not talk about it.

Minho: Ok...sorry.

Tiffany: It's nothing.

Minho: So...which school do you go to?

Tiffany: I go to Korea Kent Foreign School.

Minho: Foreign Highschool?

Tiffany: Yeah, I'm from the States.

Minho: I see. 

Tiffany: Well, once again I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow. *smiles*

Minho: Sure!

Little by little Minho and Tiffany became friends just by having little talks in the subway he fell harder and harder for her, he loved her giggles, her eye smile, her voice. He loved every single part of her. His heart beat faster whenever he saw her while getting on the train, when they looked at each other, when they talked about nothing. But she didn't know, Minho did a good job in hiding the fact that he loved her but he decided it was time to show her his feelings.

Minho: There was something I wanted to ask you.

Tiffany: What is it?

Minho: Do you want to go to the movies on Saturday?

Tiffany: I can't...not that day.

Minho: Why?

Tiffany: I have a test to practice for the College Admission Exam...

Minho: College?

Tiffany: Yes, I'm on my last year of high school, didn't I tell you?

Minho: No...

Tiffany: How old are you?

Minho: I'm 16 years old.

Tiffany: Then I'm your noona, I'm 18!

Minho: Oh, I see.

Tiffany: Yeah, I guess we won't be able to meet after I go to college.

Minho: Only if I go to the same University as you.

Tiffany: I guess you're right.

Minho: So, when should we meet?

Tiffany: Darn...I have to go.

Minho: Wait, Tif!

Tiffany: Next friday!

She waved goodbye to him and ran out of the subway, he didn't know she was older and it was probably going to be harder for him to make her fall in love with him. But he wouldn't give up, he knew he wanted to be with her.

It was a cold winter day and they had decided they would meet at 3 o'clock in front of the cinema, Minho got there as early as he could and stood there patiently until Tiffany arrived.

Tiffany: I'm sorry, I overslept.

Minho: No problem. I just got here.

Tiffany: What shall we watch?

Minho: You pick.

Tiffany: Ok let's watch ...

Minho bought the tickets for the movie and he agreed with Tiffany that she would buy the food, during the movie he didn't try to do anything cliché and once it ended they walked out together, he asked if she wanted to go home already and she said she wanted to stay with him a little longer. They talked about the movie they had just watched while walking to a park that was nearby, she started shivering and Minho quickly took off his coat and covered her.

Tiffany: Thanks.

Minho: No problem, we should head back now. It's already late.

Tiffany: Ok.

Minho: When's your admission exam?

Tiffany: It's in 3 months.

Minho: I'm sure you'll do well, you've been studying all this time

Tiffany: Yeah, I hope I'm accepted.

Minho: They will.

He walked Tiffany to the bus stop, he told her to keep his coat and he walked back home, after that day he thought that maybe she was at first just a crush and that he probably didn't want to go out with her. Before she knew her properly she looked like someone he wanted to be with for the rest of his life but after talking with her he realized that she felt only like a friend, someone he enjoyed spending time with.

They kept meeting in the subway and going out sometimes, they even spent Christmas and New Year together, for Christmas Minho got her:

 

And Tiffany:

The day of her exam arrived and he told her he would walk her to the entrance of the room so she would be more confident. They met in the subway and walked to the exam's location, Tiffany was really nervous and Minho tried to calm her down.

Minho: Why don't you sing?

Tiffany: As we're walking?

Minho: Sure.

Tiffany: Will you sing with me?

Minho: I can't sing that well but I'll try.

Tiffany: Shall we sing...Maps?

Minho: You were singing that song the day we met.

Tiffany: Yeah. You start.

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaPn5pXtkuI )

When they where close to the location Tiffany held Minho's hand tightly, he looked at her and she kept looking forward, he felt weird when he noticed his heart was starting to race. He felt confused because he thought his feelings for her had disappeared.

Tiffany: God! I'm so scared right now.

Minho: You'll do well. I'll be waiting outside so don't worry.

Tiffany: Do you think I can do it?

Minho: Of course! You're prepared and I'll be cheering on you from here.

Tiffany: *sigh* But as soon as I get out you have to give me an answer.

Minho: An answer to what?

She got on her tip toes and kissed his cheek and then she whispered "I like you" into his ear, after that she ran off to the building without looking back and as expected Minho's heart was beating faster. He received a voice message from Tiffany:

Tiffany: Is it working? Hehe, I know that you were into me as soon as we met, your cute glances made me feel really weird at first and I was unexpectedly excited when you asked me out, little by little we have gotten to know each other and for the past 2 months I've started developing feelings for you so I felt really nervous every single time we went out together specially today, I told you I was nervous and scared because I was going to confess to you. So, I really wonder what your answer will be. Anyways I have to go, wish me luck!

Minho: Wait...she likes me? Why would she like me?

He walked around as he waited, trying to confirm his feelings by remembering every single time he spent with her and thinking if he felt something for her, there was one particular day in which he really felt something for her. It was a normal day, he went shopping with her and she was trying to help Minho  buy clothes since the ones he had were too old, everytime he saw her picking up clothes for him he felt happy and without knowing his heart was beating like crazy. He was able to remember every single day he had spent with her, every single laugh or giggle and some of the things she had said to him. And somehow he felt like for 3 months the only thing in his mind was her but still he wasn't completely sure if he was in love with her or if it still was a crush.

He kept waiting and multiple times he wanted to just run away but he knew he would regret that decision, without knowing the exam was over and Tiffany was just walking out of the building towards him.

Tiffany: What's got you so worried that you're walking around the place?

Minho: Tiffany! Is it over?

Tiffany: Yeah!

Minho: I was thinking about my answer to you...

Tiffany: So? I was so nervous but it didn't distract me.

Minho: Well, I...

Tiffany: Just say it as it is, I promise I won't make a scene here.

Minho: How should I say it?

Tiffany: I don't know, how would you like it?

Minho: How about this?

He pulled her against him and embraced her tightly and slowly kissed her, both of their heartbeats got faster and after a while they synchronized. After a while they got separated and Minho took Tiffany to her house, she gave him a peck on the lips before he left.

They didn't talk until the next day when they saw each other on the subway, he got on the train and looked at Tiffany and when he looked at her they both smiled then she got up and stood next to him, he held her hand and she rested her head in his shoulder.

Minho: Good morning, Tiffany.

Tiffany: Good morning, Minho.

A few months later she received her acceptance letter so she went to Minho's house to greet him with the news but he wasn't there, even his mother didn't know where he was but when she walked back to her house she saw him holding a bunch of balloons in his hand, she smiled and ran towards him, they hugged each other.

Minho: Congratulations my love.

Tiffany: But you don't...

Minho: I opened your letter when the postman brought it, then I left it there again.

Tiffany: You!

Minho: There's a place we have to go.

Tiffany: Where?

Minho: It's a surprise.

He took her to Han River and he had prepared a small stage with musicians ready to play, he gave her a microphone and he started singing Maps, their song. They sang a lot and they slowly became closer, since he wanted to make sure he was in love with her he didn't ask her to be his girlfriend right away and he asked her 1 year later, she said yes.

Tiffany: What took you so long?

Minho: I wanted to make sure.

Tiffany: Sure of what?

Minho: I didn't want to rush in like a fool, I wanted to make sure I loved you.

Tiffany: *giggle* I love you too.

They uploaded videos of them singing together, sometimes he would rap and she would sing, people really liked them and they became internet famous. After another year Minho applied to Tiffany's university and got accepted, they kept working on their YouTube channel and got to work with many famous artists then they were able to record their first album which they called: Our Map.