Belle's Collar

A Bird Without Wings

  "I don't get it. Why were they made full members? They're fifteen, for god's sake! We're eighteen!"

  "He said it's because we're still in school, but all the punks he made official today are still in school and they've been here half as long as we have."

  "How come they get special treatment?"

  "They probably buy it with their bodies, those useless little s. They are both seriously y. You should have come with us when we snuck in. They were both in  there changing, and so was that V kid"

  "Damn I wish I could have see that. You got pictures?"

  "Of course! Do I look like an idiot?"

  The boy who had spoken pulled out his phone and said something else, but Jungkook wasn't paying attention anymore. He pulled out his phone and expertly used it to hack into the other boy's phone. It took only a few seconds for him to find the necessary file (along with several other pieces of data that he would probably miss). Then he spoke.

  "Were you aware that it's possible to delete files from someone else's phone without touching it? It's easy, really. You don't even need their password to access the files as long as they're close enough.

  The boys turned to him, horrified. Without looking up at them, he entered the code to delete the files. The boy instantly started cursing, going through his phone desperately.

  "You little bastard! It took me months to get all those files on here! Who the hell gave you the right to go through my files and delete them?"

  "Who gave you the right to sneak in and watch me change? Honestly, you should think before you spea, and you should really save conversations like that for a room where I can't hear you."

  "You shouldn't be easedropping!"

  "So me listening to your conversation is wrong, but it's okay for you to watch me change?" 

  "Well-"

  "No. That's enough. I got my spot as a full member because I worked for it, I fought for it, and I won it. Maybe if you spent some time training and doing jobs instead of watching fifteen year olds change you could get spots as full members too. With that in mind, if you stop gossiping like school girls and go talk to Jin, you'll find that he's recruiting for jobs out in the city. You might want to consider taking one." With that, Jungkook walked away from the two boys, anger searing through his veins. How dare they say and do things like that? Did they really expect to get positions as full members while they sat around gossiping? How dare they say that he got his new position by selling his body! He had done more work to get this spot than anyone else in the gang except maybe Bambam!

  Suddenly, something occured to him. He had deleted the pictures of himself and Bambam, but the guy said that V was there too. He hadn't found any pictures of V but surely... He tapped into the data again and quickly found a seperate, locked folder. It wasn't too hard to figure out the password and when he did, he was greeted with around twenty pictures of V changing. Growling, Jungkook deleted all of them, silently cursing the two boys for being so immature. He was so lost in his thoughts, he didn't notice the German Shepard sitting at the end of the hallway until it barked, making him jump.

  "Oh! Well then. Okay..."

  "Did Belle scare you too?" someone asked. Jungkook recognized the voice as Himchan's and he smiled.

  "Yeah," he said sheepishly. "I was thinking about something so I didn't notice her."

  "She seems to have a special talent for sneaking up on people while they're thinking. She's just doing her job, though, aren't you Belle? What were you thinking about that had you so distracted?"

  "Some idiots snuck in and took pictures about me, Bambam, and V while we were changing. They also said that we got our positions because we were selling our bodies to you and Yongguk and Jin. They were jealous that we got made members before them."

  "Well then. Looks like the gang will be lacking a couple of rookies by tomorrow morning."

  Jungkook laughed as Belle barked, nuzzling Himchan's leg. "Where are we, anyway?" he asked as the elder knelt to pet the German Shepard.

  "The back hallways of the first floor. There are stairs to the third floor back here so Yongguk leaves Belle here to keep an eye on things. There's a chip in her collar that lets him hear everything that goes on back here."

  "So he can hear us right now?"

  "Yeah."

  "So.. he would hear it if I said that I think it's really cute that you have a crush on him."

  "Jungkook!" Himchan gasped. "I don't have a crush on Yongguk-hyung! Why the hell would you say something like that?"

  "So now he's 'hyung' to you? That's weird. You usually just use his name. But it's none of my buisness really. Just wanted you to know that I think it's really cute. You should tell him. I reccomend doing it now so that you can find a place to hide if it's necessary. From the looks of Belle's collar, he's able to respond to us if he wants to, so it's the perfect situation. Just confess now while you've still got moral support and the chance to escape."

  "Jungkook! I do not have a crush on Yongguk!"

  "Why ar you getting so defensive then?" the teen shot back, simultaneously flicking his fingers in the gang's secret language. You really should tell him, hyung. I think you'd be surprised at the results.

  "I'm not getting defensive," himchan said. How did you figure out that my feelings for him aren't entirely platonic?

  "Stop living in denial." You would be surprised what I know, Himchan.

  "I'm not in denial." Do you know how he feels about me?

  "Another denial!" I'm not completely sure, but I can guess. But no, I won't tell you. It's time for you to man up and tell Yongguk-hyung how you feel.

  "You know what, whatever. Lets just go back to the others. Bye, Belle." Himchan said, not bothering to respond to Jungkook's silent words. He brushed past the younger boy, heading back to the main part of the house.

  "He's probably gonna spend the next hour or so with Jin," Jungkook said, partly addressing Belle but also addressing Yongguk, who he now knew could hear him. "I need to talk to you, by the way. Don't worry about finding me, hyung. I'll find you." Jungkook laughed again and his heel and darting back down the back hallway.

 

A/N

Welp. There you go. I'm not entirely sure what happened, but let's just go with it XD