Episode 1: Pilot

♔La Vie en Rose♔ [»Life in Pink«]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lee Bo Young?"

"Here!"

"Gong Kang In?"

"Here!" 

"Jung Eun Ji?"

"Here!"

"And Son Jang Mi?"

.   .   .

"Son Jang Mi-ssi?"

.   .   .

"SON JANG MI-SSI?!

"I'm here!! Sorry I'm late, Ms. Teacher-ssi! There were sooooo many fans of mine from outside, I barely made it in without tripping! I had to wait until I got all of their gifts so that they would leave and I could enter properly. You wouldn't want me to get hurt now would you, Ms. Teacher-ssi?" you pout and show all of your flowers and chocolates.

"Of course not! Of course not Son Jang Mi-ssi! Go ahead and sit down! I'll just erase the tardy and put on time here. Don't you worry," the teacher smiles.

"Omo! Thank you, Ms. Teacher-ssi! Oh, and Ms. Teacher-ssi. your hair is jjang!!" you wink at your teacher and she winks back. You sit in your seat next to you Eunji, right in the middle of the whole classroom. Just as you sit down, the whole class turns their attention to you instead of the lesson.

"How did you get your hair to be so silky?"

"Your skin is glowing!"

"Is that bag the new one from The Row?"

"EVERYBODY! Shhh!! Ms. Teacher-ssi is trying to teach! We have to listen! I'll answer all of your questions later. Ok~?" you smile. Everyone turns their desks around and pay attention immediately.

---After school---

You and Eunji walk to a nearby cafe and sit down and talk to each other about the new kids. They had heard that there were new students transferring to your school next week from Jarvis All Boys School. All the girls in the school are going crazy over it!

"Do you think they'll be cute?" Eunji asks.

"I dunno... I hope so! I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter