Final~

Let's Talk About Huang Zitao's Life

As Kris walked closer to the edge, he noticed something. A hoodie was nicely folded with Tao's phone and a letter on top of it. 'That's my hoodie I gave to Tao' he thinks. He picks up the letter, opens it, and reads.

 

Nihao. I'm Huang Zitao but I go by Tao instead. Since you're reading this probably long- letter, this could only mean one thing; I finally committed suicide! I'm probably gonna talk about my life in this, so the person that's reading this, hope you have the time, 'cuz Imma tell you everything.~

It all started as me as a tiny little . My parents were getting at it, and I guess they forgot to put a on, or it broke (somethign like that), then nine months later I was born! I was a weird little child to be honest. My favorite aunt always gave me coffee and soda by the age of one or two so maybe that's why. While growing up I'll never remember. The only thing I actually remember is when I fell off the toilet and my sister didn't even try to catch me or anything, she just watched... Anyways, by the age of four, my parents enrolled me in wushu. That was the best choice they ever made me do to be honest. Ever since until now , I still learn it. Now when I hit thirteen, things changed.

Alot.

We had to move to Canada because my dad had gotten a job there, my mom treated me horrible, my two sisters ignored me most of the time, my little sister doesn't love me, and my dad and dog are the only ones that basically showed me love. Ironic huh? Oh well though, I never gave a single to them either! What they did to me made me hate people. Let's talk about school related stuff now since I don't like talking about my family that much.

I was really stupid in school. Not grades related but like friends and all that other . I dated these two boys during elementary school back in China (one in 4th grade, the other in 5th). Yea... Itried it out once, I liked it. Atleast everyone I knew was actually okay about it. Even the teachers thought my little actions were cute. Good for me though. :P

Now during the 6th grade (I was in Canada, can you believe that?), I realized alot of things. Dating this one boy named Junhong, or Zelo as he called himself, made people think I was a hoe(you learn alot of different, colorful words in Canada) or something when I didn't even do anything! We dated a good six months, I broke it off, then got back together. I made a really awesome bestfriend. Three to be exact. Luhan, Xiumin, and Kris. I knew Luhan and Xiumin since elementary school (they moved to Canada too cool right?), now Kris, since the 6th grade. Kris and I hit it off pretty well, I don't know how, but ever since we hit it off, I guess you can say we were inseperable. Alot of people thought we were dating, but most of them knew I was dating Junhong. This resulted in they thinking I was cheating on him with Kris which also resulted in me breaking up with Zelo.

In the next following years, the beginning was awesome for me! I was single, I realized my true friends after the breakup, being in Canada changes you, and I still have Kris' hoodie after he gave it to me during the last day of school ( I wore it during summer :P ), I got to hang out with the best people everyday since we had the same classes (almost all), we only needed one more year until we graduate, and I turned into an expert at Wushu! Everything is great! Don't you think so?

But during the middle of the year, everything changed all because of Ren. If it wasn't for him maybe Kris would still talk to me. Wanna know what happened? Well everyone, including me, knew Kris and I had a crush on eachother, it was obvious I guess. Xiumin was so into our little 'ship' that he even told that Ren about it trying to 'help'. Hence that, everyone talked about it, which made Kris 'embarrassed', so he stopped talking to me. That hurt you know. I actually thought it would end the next day, but it didn't. I wanted to go up to you and ask you why are you ignoring me, but I was to shy to actually do it. It all went down hill. I re-started cutting, I kept losing my appetite, I felt so insecure all the time. Am I ugly? Did you secretly hate me all this time? Did you pity me? Was it because I looked emo (you learn alot of words in Canada)? While all these thoughts washed through my mind, you seemed to not actually give a flying . All I had to do was fake a smile and wear my favorite hoodie to hide the scars. I couldn't take anymore though. I even overdosed of painkillers just because. It didn't work though, once my family saw me, to the hospital! I actually thought they cared for a second, but that thought went away as they scolded me about this and that and about my scars and cutting how "you shouldn't give up something God has given you" etc... I still cut though. I like seeing my own blood leaking out of the wounds I created and seeing it seap into my clothes.

Oh! I almost forgot the most important thing! It's my birthday at the moment and I am finally getting my birthday wish; to be free from all this . This was my number one wish to be honest. I never liked my life and how it went. I'm sitting on the edge of the school's rooftop writing this. I write fast! It's not a shock no one's looking for me though... 12:00 a.m. Few more minutes left. In case you wanna know my birthdate; it's May 2,1997.

Well it's almost time for my departure, so I bid my farewell. I hope you like my little biography^^. It was pretty okay while it lasted didn't it? Bye-Bye!~

Love,

Zitao 

Taers kept streaming down Kris' face once he finished reading. I did this. He shouldn't have deserved this. It's all my fault and I can't do nothing about this now...


I hope you like this prequel/sequel to 'Catch Me When I'm Falling'!~ Comments make me happy so please do^^