"I'M YOURS AND YOU'RE MINE" (SEQUEL OF "NAUGHTY SURPRISE AT KCON 2013)

"I'm Yours and You're Mine"

"I'M YOURS AND YOU'RE MINE" (SEQUEL OF "NAUGHTY SURPRISE AT KCON 2013)

Hello, so many of you wanted me to update, so I made little sequel one-shot of what had happened to Kris and YOU, the reader. Here it is. _______________________________________

 

After that day, I couldn't stop thinking of what Kris did to me. I don't know how it felt to him, but for me, every touch gave me shivers and butterflies in my stomach. Yes, we did a couple of rounds, but I felt a little bit scared, because I don't remember if we used protection or not.

 

Anyways, here I am, in school, having lunch with my best friends, Sasha, Mimi, and Trisha, who are GIANT fans of KPOP, especially EXO. As soon as I barely sat next to Mimi, all of them started to ask me questions about the concert.

 

"Oh My GOD, I can't believe you saw Kai." Trisha squieled.

 

"How taller is Kris than to you?" Sasha asked with with a trembling voice.

 

"Did you take pictures with them?"

 

"Did they gave autographs?"

 

"KYAAA!!!"

 

"Girls, stop it now." I made them shut up.

 

" Yes, I took pictures with them. And Kris is that taller than me." I showed with my hands over my head.

 

"Whoa, can we see the pictures?" Mimi asked.

 

"Sure," I said and gave them the camera.

 

"OMG OMG OMG, they are so handsome."

 

"OMG, Chanyeol is making ears on top of your head."

 

They were looking at the pictures until they said: "OMG, Kris kissed you." all of them said.

 

"Wow there are lots of pictures of you and Kris, while he...is...kissing...you and most of them are NOT on the CHEEK, BUT on the lips." Sasha said shocked.

 

"What?! Let me see." I said and they showed me the pic."I don't remember taking those pictures."

 

 

"Are you hiding something IMPORTANT from us?" Mimi asked with a spill-it tone and face.

 

"N-no, I swear, I don't remember anything like that." I stuttered trying to hide the truth.

 

"Hmmm, we'll see."

 

"You will see, what?" i heard someone say with a deep voice from not that far from our table.

 

This person was kind of familiar to me, but I wasn't sure because he had a cap and sunglasses on.

 

"Hello, ladies." the tall guy greeted when he came to us.

 

"Who are you?" my friends asked him at the same time. It sounded funny.

 

"I am a friend of ____[Y/N]____'s." the tall guy answered simply.

 

The moment he finished, he winked at me and right that moment, I found put that this guy was actually Kris. But what is he doing here at my school?

 

"Kevin, what are you doing here?" I turned to Kris by making up another name for him, so the girls can't recognize him.

 

"I came here, because I wanted to hang out with you today."

 

"Okay, but can't you see that I'm in school right now?" I asked.

 

"And that's why I freed you from your next classes." Kris said and showed me a permission slip which showed that I'm excused from all of my next classes.

 

"Are you serious?" I asked and at the same time, the bell rings. Everyone started to exit the cafeteria for their next class, even Mimi and the others.

 

"Sorry, guys I can't hang our with you guys after school today as we always do." I apologized.

 

"It's fine. Go and hang out with your friend. He seemed new around here. Go and show him around the city." Trisha smiled.

 

"OMG!!! Thanks, guys. You're awesome." I said and bid them bye.

 

Kris and I walked towards the school's main gate. The walk was quiet. When we finally exited the school grounds, he led me to his car. He opened the passenger door on the front seat, but as soon as he sat down on the drivers' seat, he took off his sunglasses ans pulled me in for an aggressive and hungry kiss while slowly taking his hat off.

 

My eyes widened from the sudden action.

 

"God, I missed you." he said when he broke the kiss for more air.

 

"What was that for?" I asked.

 

"To tell you the truth, I hate being cheesy, but after that night with you, I couldn't stop thinking about you...I know that this is too fast, but I think I'm falling for you." he confessed.

 

I was speachless. I tried opening my mouth but nothing came out. "I-i... w-well....h-how come? You are an idol and I'm just a fan, and you live all the way in Korea and I'm here, in LA. I don't k...."

 

I tried to finish, but Kris gave me another, but more passionate kiss. "You could come to Korea with me." Kris simply said.

 

"But I can...."I tried to speak but again he kissed me and said:

"Shhh, you don't have to answer me right now. EXO will be here for three more days, I will give you time to deside until then, OK?" he said and I just nodded while looking down.

 

After this, he started the engine and drove off to somewhere. During the ride, we talked about many funny and random stuff. We talked about things we like, things that we disliked and stiff like that. It was one of the moments that I didn't want to ever forget, because can you imagine, I'm just a fangirl and he is an idol, and we are on the same car.

 

Suddenly, as we were laughing, I looked at Kris. I watched him laughing while he was driving. It felt like it was in a slow motion part of a movie. His smile, his eyes, his lips, I was slowly falling in love with him.

 

As the day passed by, Kris and I, walked around LA, hand in hand, just like the normal couples. As we walked around the busy streets, we took pictures of ourselves laughing, joking around, kissing and etc. We went up to the HOLLYWOOD sign and took bunch of pictures until it became dark.

 

We were in front of Kris' car, in front of my house.

 

"Well, that's it." he said "Honestly, I've never smiled and laughed so much like this before in my whole entire life." he smiled at meaking me blush.

 

"You wanna come inside?" I invited him without thinking twice.

 

"No, no, it's fine. I don't want to give you and your parents any trouble." he said.

 

"You don't have to worry about my parents, they live in Europe. I live alone here." I smiled and pulled him with me towards the front door.

 

Kris and I came inside the house and took off our shoes. He walked towards the living room, but I pulled his shirt making him trap me against the wall and his muscular arms. He looked me with widened eyes, but I just smiled and tiptoed for a kiss. Slowly, the kiss became deeper and soon enough, Kris lifted me up in a bridal style and led towards the bedroom, in which of course, he knows the way because he was here before too.

 

When we entered the room, he laid me on the bed and went on top of me. He started to strip our clothes until, we were filly . He started kissing from my neck and making a trail of small butterfly kisses down to my stomach and even more down. I got goose bumps and moaned on every spot that was kissed by Kris.

 

"You're beautiful, baby." he said with his husky voice to my ear which made me shiver.

 

After this, he buried his face on my neck and started kissing it. He lightly bit it which left a small hickey.

 

"Mmmmm," I moaned from the pleasure that he gave me when his hand trailed down to my womanhood, rubbing it gently.

 

"You like that?" with that he rubbed it faster making me moan louder. When I became wet, slowly he inserted a finger inside me, making me moan once again.

 

He continued to tease me like this, but it felt different that the last time, it was pleasuring. We made love.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kris laid beside me breathing heavily. I turned to Kris and hugged him.

 

"Kris?"

 

"Yeah, baby?" he turned his head towards me and put his arm around my waist.

 

"I'm yours." I simply said.

 

"What?" Kris questioned me with a confused expression.

 

"I'm yours," I repeated. "I will come."I gave him the answer to the question which he asked me earlier today.

 

"Are you serious?" he smiled widely.

 

"Yeah, I am coming to Korea with you. I'M YOURS AND YOU'RE MINE." I smiled and he rolled on top of me.

 

"I love you, ____[Y/N]____!" he said and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips.

 

"I love you too, Kris." I smiled.