~

And I Lose My Focus (I Hear Your Voice Calling My Name)

The phone that was resting on the passenger seat of SungYeol’s grey SUV started to ring and not even looking at the caller ID he knew that it was time to begin. He reached for the back seat, taking the brown backpack that was laying there and opened it. He looked all around him if no one was paying attention to him took out his SIG Sauer P226 Tactical 9mm gun and checked the clip, the silencer, chambered the first round – everything was ready.

SungYeol took the folder from the backpack, once more checking the description of his target. The target – a young male, year younger than SungYeol himself, was a regular customer in the coffee shop on the street corner SungYeol was parked in front of. He came there every day at the same time already for a month, sat at a table for two in the furthest corner of the establishment, ordered latte and drank it quietly, not engaging any conversation with anyone. If someone walked up to him, he rejected the newcomer and remained alone.

He always wore black – from shoes to cap on his head – and never looked up, that is why there was a lack of visual information, yet that was not a problem. The less SungYeol knew about the target, the easier it was to pull the trigger. That was probably the reason he preferred using his Dragunov sniper rifle instead – as far from the target as possible was his preference.

SungYeol listed through the attached photo files once more and checked his watch after putting them away. 5 minutes until he had to walk in and do his job – quietly and as clean as it was possible. It was a huge risk to do it in a public place, but his target didn’t have a registered job and despite the best agents following him, no one knew where he lived, where shopped, who he met and who he talked to. Yet the last did not matter for SungYeol – all he had to do was to walk in, sit down and pull the trigger under the table.

“Time’s up.” SungYeol said as he looked at his watch again. He hid the gun behind the edge of his suit pants under the jacket, buttoned his jacket up and got out of the car, leaving it unlocked, as he had to leave the scene before anyone noticed what had happened. He crossed the street and entered the busy, loud and people-filled coffee shop. He didn’t bother ordering anything and walked straight to the table were his target was and sat down, ing his jacket and as for now, putting his hands on the table.

“I don’t need company.” The man before him spoke in oddly familiar, raspy voice. He was still looking at his cup rather than looking up, his cap was covering his face because of the angle his head was in. He didn’t look at SungYeol, which was odd, so instead of doing his job he remained motionless. For long minutes there was silence at the table, unlike to any other table in the coffee shop.

“I don’t care if there is no other place to sit, I really don’t need and don’t want company.” The male finally looked up and SungYeol’s eyes grew big the very moment. A face he hadn’t seen since graduating high-school was in front of him only now all grown up, more mature and definitely even more handsome than before. Black bangs hidden by his cap, chestnut brown, oval and as always slightly puffy eyes, sharp nose and lips that ouh-so-often used to curl in a cat-like grin back in the days was right there – not even a half meter away from him.

“MyungSoo?” SungYeol breathed out, not really grasping what exactly was going on now. His best friend for so many years until their paths separated was now there in the list of people SungYeol had to erase.

“SungYeol…” MyungSoo let out a sigh and turned to his cup again. “So I am on your list?” he asked taking a sip from his latte. “Took them a while to locate me, I guess. That happens when they try to chase down someone they have trained themselves.” He added a little ironical laugh and took another sip from his cup and then looked at SungYeol. “Go ahead. I won’t run.” He added and one of his hands went from the cup to his lap.

All the time SungYeol just stared blankly at the man before him, yet he didn’t see the handsome male, he saw the awkward 13-year-old, who was thrown in SungYeol’s class as he was far smarter than kids in his age group. He even beat everyone in class of a different age, but the love from teachers came along with hatred from other students and the justice-fighter in SungYeol took him under his wing immediately.

He snapped out of his thoughts fast enough, others deep eyes staring at him. “How… how do you know about all that?” he stammered out the question that came from the knowledge MyungSoo had about what was going on.

“I was a company man myself for a while and then I was moved to the headquarters for… paper work. Big brain ends you up digging through papers.” He said with yet another ironic laugh, his lips curling in a tired, lifeless smile for a second or two. Now when SungYeol looked closer, MyungSoo looked tired, definitely unhappy and done up with everything. That made him wondered if he looked like that after years he had worked under the company.

“But, you went for a law school, how could you end up there?” SungYeol didn’t hide his shock. “Everyone saw an amazing future for you, me included, and you… how?” he let out a shaky breath and sank back in his chair, his hands falling in his lap.

“I was recruited because I was a quick thinker and could go through complicated, messy situations as if I had planned everything from the very beginning. You were recruited in the police academy, so I doubt you can really be surprised about my recruitment.” MyungSoo pointed out SungYeol’s own way of getting in to his current job, shocking the latter.

“How do you know that?” SungYeol leaned closer now, looking around as if someone here could find out that from a law obedient student he was now on the other side of the line, cleaning up things in a way that no law anywhere approved.

“I approved your recruitment, created your identity and background form high-school till now and all your cover ups, all escape routes and action patterns in crisis. I have done it for hundreds of agents since the day I entered the office. I have all that in my head in far more bigger detail than any document will ever have.” MyungSoo explained, sipping on his coffee rather casually as if he was talking about a baseball game rather than a company of professional killers. “I have created cover up stories and situations for all assassinations. I even have all lists of previous victims and future ones in my head up till next year, as the lists are made beforehand. I know everything about everyone in the company and just slightly connected with it.” The hand that was in his lap returned to the cup and he swirled the white porcelain container between his hands. “That’s why I am their target.”

“Wait, if you have done all that that means you are…” SungYeol fell back in his chair again, looking at the front of the cap that was covering MyungSoo’s eyes, “You’re the Master Computer.” There was no response from the male in front of SungYeol, but the answer was clear.

SungYeol let out a sigh and run his hand through his well styled hair, messing his brown bangs up. “They always referred to the Master Computer as a human, not a machine, but I never thought…” SungYeol let out a nervous laugh. “Then again how many people have a 500 GB memory card type of brain in this country?” he asked rather rhetorically and traveled back in his memories again.

MyungSoo was able to recite books by heart after reading them twice when he was 13. He used to tell that when he was 7 he had to read them 4 times, so he is getting better. He mastered new things in surprising speed and if not some odd rules about leaping over classes, he could have finished university, maybe even getting his second degree, at the time SungYeol would just get through high-school. Despite that he never used his superior intellect and a set of skills, he just did the things other kids did and tried not to stand out.

Having a friend like that was challenging, making SungYeol to work harder as well, but the biggest challenge was to protect the rather weak, book-smart kid from bullies. All the beating SungYeol took for him, all the bruises he had – black eyes for weeks, broken bones – he took it all and never complained. They all were worth it until his best friend turned 16.

“You should get on with your job. I am kind of sick of hiding.” MyungSoo spoke, calling SungYeol back from memories in reality. “10 minutes until extras step in - that’s the protocol.” He said coldly and for a second, just for a second, it seemed that referring to him as a machine was appropriate.

“I am not going to kill you.” SungYeol shook his head despite MyungSoo’s skeptical glance. “We need to move, now.” SungYeol added and stood up, looking around the coffee shop and the street behind the windows. “Get up.”

“I am not 14 anymore. You don’t need to protect me anymore.” MyungSoo spoke, and didn’t move from his spot. Those were the exact lines MyungSoo had said to him the moment they started to grow apart as puberty had hit MyungSoo at the age of 16 and from being bullied, he became a leader. He was loved by every single girl, boys recognized his abilities in sport and SungYeol was no longer needed as a protector. MyungSoo had slowly drifted away and, nothing to hide here, broken SungYeol teenage heart.

“Well, that’s what you think, mister Master Computer, but right now you listen to me- get your up from that chair and follow me.” SungYeol threw his past hurt away for now and checked his watch and then looked around again. MyungSoo was right – the extras from this, what supposed to be a two-person play, would be soon here and a lot of people could get hurt just because they were at the wrong place at the wrong time.

“SungYeol…” MyungSoo finally stood up, yet was interrupted mid-sentence. “Don’t try talking me out of it. I have made a decision now, so you better cooperate.” SungYeol uttered, looking at the street, looking for a car or people being close enough to be suspicious.

“SungYeol, they are here. They were here before you came in and they have been watching us since the moment you sat down. Table 5, waitress with ponytail is serving them coffee now.” MyungSoo whispered so quietly, SungYeol barely caught it, which meant no one else did.

He looked at the said table through the window reflection. Three men in suits – the same as the one SungYeol was wearing - were sitting at the table, looking at him and MyungSoo as subtly as possible – one not knowing wouldn’t even know they were watching.

“Excuse me,” SungYeol stopped the waitress that passing him at the moment. “Is there a back exit for this place?” he received a small nod. “Can me and my friend use it?” he asked with a blinding smile and received another nod. “Thank you.” He said and without giving a single glance to the men at the table.

He knew MyungSoo was walking behind him as he moved through the storage room. This was probably the second craziest, most dangerous decision in his life right after the one of joining the company. It might have been old memories, it might have been old feelings swarming around SungYeol’s head and heart, but this was the only thing he found right to do.

“You’re in huge trouble, do you know that?” MyungSoo spoke behind him as they entered the back alley of the coffee-shop. “They won’t let you go after this.”

“For how long have you succeeded in escaping the company men?” SungYeol asked, well aware of the fact that he is on the same list as MyungSoo now. He took the gun he had hidden and took the silencer off – no need for that now. He heard a click of chambering the first round behind him and turned his head to see MyungSoo with an USP semi-automatic gun.

“I’ve been running and hiding for 3 years, do you think I would go out without a gun?” he said with a smirk and SungYeol might have read it wrong, but it seemed that MyungSoo was excited. “Do you need a plan or do you have one?” he asked checking the door they just came from for any followers.

“Where do you live? They have never got there, so it could be a temporary place for hiding.” SungYeol walked to the end of the back-alley and checked the street. The men had exited the coffee shop, looking around the street. Getting to SungYeol’s car was not an option.

“I live 3 blocks away. Subway is a good way to get there. Too many people to cause a scene, too many cameras to move freely with a gun in hands - minus for them and us, but better be on equal positions.” MyungSoo responded and took a quick glance to the street. “We need a diversion.” He muttered and before SungYeol managed to say a thing, ran back in to the café.

Two shots echoed could be heard and less than a half minute later MyungSoo came out. “No worries, I shot a lamp.” He said as if knowing SungYeol’s concern. “For a person who had to kill me, you are pretty darn sensitive.” He said with another excited smirk and passed SungYeol, getting on the street.

“Quickly.” He turned his head for a second to SungYeol and then led his way in nearest subway gate, hiding his gun back in his jacket. SungYeol followed his example and put his gun away as well, looking back quickly before catching MyungSoo already rushing to a standing train. The moment SungYeol managed to jump in, the door closed and through the window one of the suited men could be seen on the platform.

“Other two probably went for my car.” SungYeol said and turned to MyungSoo, who was looking the same direction he was looking seconds ago. “We should gather your things and get you out of the country.”

“Tomorrow, 5AM, flight to Beijing.” MyungSoo replied and finally turned to SungYeol. He looked around before pulling down the collar of his t-shirt. Edge of bullet-proof west was visible for a second before he covered it again and looked away.

“You knew someone is getting you today?” SungYeol asked in shock. He played the possible scenario in his head – if he or anyone else would have shot MyungSoo, all the latter had to do was to pretend dead until the killer left and then just get out… through back, to subway, home and then away from the country. “You planned all this before?” SungYeol added another question, even though MyungSoo hadn’t replied to the first one yet.

“I knew it was this week, so I always came prepared. Even the flights were reserved for the whole week, just to be on the safe side.” MyungSoo said, not looking at SungYeol, but that probably was better, as the latter was in mode of rather big shock. “I am tired of hiding and running here. I won’t stay in Beijing either. I have a route how loose the company tail following me for good.” He added and finally looked at SungYeol. “Now I need to adjust it for two.”

“No need.” SungYeol shook his head and grabbed on the loop above his head when the train swayed. “I have escape routes…”

“A, B or C? Maybe top secret D?” MyungSoo asked with a laugh. “I created them. They are not made to protect agents. They lead to safety homes which are traps to eliminate all failures. Even if you have a plan of your own, it is traceable because of the identity they gave you – the identity I created.” MyungSoo uttered and looked away. “From the moment you decided that killing me is not an option, you no longer have friends, family or acquaintances. You might as well already consider yourself dead.” He added and moved to the door, leaving dumbfounded SungYeol there for a moment before he could follow the male dressed in black to the door and out of the train.

“I understand that you are the Master Computer, but how do you know all this so well?” SungYeol asked as they got out of the subway and turned away from the busier streets straight to a rather slump-like block of houses. MyungSoo gave no answer and kept on walking until he stopped in front of a post-war apartment house and entered the code in the door. He didn’t look back if SungYeol is following and simply walked down to the basement floor where there was a single door and unlocked the several locks the door had and went in.

SungYeol followed him and closed the door behind him. On this side there were even more locks and he reached to lock at least one, when he was stopped. “No need. We were followed and before they arrive, we should get out. Or at least when they are here, we need a clear escape route.” He said and appeared from the back room with three 15-bullet magazines in his hand for his USP, which he threw in a deep blue sports bag that was laid on what seemed as rather small kitchen table.

“Show me your gun.” He said and walked to SungYeol, reaching behind him and pulling the gun out of its place faster than SungYeol could react. “I have only 10-bullet magazines for this one.” He said and went to the back room again, returning with the two of the said ones, adding them in the bag. “Help, please?” he asked in almost irritated tone.

SungYeol walked through the small kitchen/hallway area with a single ground-level window to the next room, which was almost as big, maybe a bit bigger, than the kitchen are, but now looked more like a weapon chamber. “UZI or MP5K?” MyungSoo asked and SungYeol blinked in confusion before gave an answer, nodding toward MP5K. MyungSoo took two of them with extra magazines and handed to SungYeol. He grabbed a backpack, probably with clothes, and walked back to the kitchen.

“Were guns included in your initial escape plan?” SungYeol inquired, placing the MP5K’s in the bag. “Or this is an adaptation for two?”

“The latter.” MyungSoo replied from his place next to the window. “You’re recognizable in surveillance cameras. They will get here soon and getting out might be a problem.” He moved away from the window and went to the next room for minute before returning with a new set of clothes, probably meant for SungYeol. Yet he didn’t manage to hand them over as he something he heard outside made him move to the window. “They are here. Now there’re 6 of them.”

“3 for each. Fun.” SungYeol said wirily and closed the bag with guns while MyungSoo put his backpack on and looked through the window once more, but just for a second. The moment he jumped side a bullet came through the class with whistle, penetrating in to the wall. 

“Out. Now.” He commanded and SungYeol took the lead, taking out one of the suited men with a shot in the chest. A bullet went past his ear and another of the men in front of him fell - a hole in his forehead. He didn’t take time to look at MyungSoo, but he knew he was the shooter.

“I have a car three streets further to the right. We need to get to it.” MyungSoo said before switching positions with SungYeol. “Bulletproof vests go first.” He said shortly and moved out, engaging fire and buying time for SungYeol to get to nearest garbage containers, joining him in seconds.

He leaned from the side, setting another round of bullets to their guests. The return fire hit the garbage container hard and it was pure luck no one of the bullets went through. Meanwhile MyungSoo had taken out one of the MP5K and was ready to use it. “On three, run till you see navy blue pick-up in the side street.” He said and handed SungYeol the keys.

“I’m a ty protector, aren’t I?” SungYeol said returning to complete cover of the garbage containers and taking the keys. “I insisted to take the role again.”

“Well, we changed the roles. No big deal. I think it’s about time I pay back to you.” MyungSoo said with a smirk and stood up, letting a rain of bullets to fall on the remaining 4 men, making one of them to fall finally. At that time SungYeol stood up and run as fast as he could, almost running past the pick-up. He got in right when the police sirens started to howl rather close to them and started the engine, when MyungSoo entered the alley, starting to drive the second the latter sat down, yet something was wrong.

“You got shot!” SungYeol exclaimed wide-eyed, looking at MyungSoo slit-open left-upper arm. “Who cares, just go!” MyungSoo exclaimed in return and SungYeol did as he was said, getting out of the alley and turning away from the new shooting – now between his previous colleagues and the police force.

“Hospital is a no, right?” he asked driving to unknown destination – just away from the scene. He glanced at the wound MyungSoo had pressed shut with his blood-drenched hand and then back to the road. His grip on the wheel tightened and such now silly scenes as MyungSoo, still a kid, with bleeding nose, split lip and black-eyes came back to SungYeol vividly. That was before he had silently sworn to take care of the kid who looked at him with odd admiration, despite how everyone else admired him. And now, when he had yet again silently taken the oath again, MyungSoo was bleeding next to him.

“Turn left.” MyungSoo breathed out and SungYeol’s gaze shot at him before he obeyed and turned left. “Next crossroad – left again and the straight till highway.” MyungSoo hissed and shook the bag of his shoulders and pulling a shirt out of it. He wrapped it around the wound with obviously a lot of effort and slumped back in the seat.

“From where is your flight tomorrow? Is the place we’re going to close enough to thw airport?” SungYeol glanced at his… friend and took the needed turn left and begun heading to the highway.

“Change of plans. I have a safety house outside the city. I need to patch myself up and get you a ticked and then we can leave.” He replied, closing his eyes and breathing heavily. The wound probably hurt like hell and he was taking it rather well. “So, apart from joining a company that kills people, what else did you do?” MyungSoo asked out of the blue in a moment, still keeping his eyes shut.

“You probably know it all.” SungYeol replied shortly, steering the car and stopped right before the exit to the highway. He took his tie off and tied it around MyungSoo’s upper arm above the wound, pulling it tightly. He turned back to the road and entered the high-way.

“You created my new life, so you know my old one. I should ask what you’ve been up to.” He added and looked at the male next to him.

“True.” MyungSoo opened his eyes. “Go till there’s a sign for Spring Resort, we need to turn there.” He said and closed his eyes again. “Well, in short. You drifted away from me, so I decided to take on the law-studies, as that would give a chance to get away from here and you in a way. I didn’t enter the university though, as I was scouted by our already former CEO with an offer of better use for my skills. Then the boot-camp, first assassination, second, third… up to fifteenth and then the paper work – creating you and others.” He spoke slowly keeping his eyes closed for long moments and then looking at the road again. SungYeol kept on watching him through the rear-view mirror, hoping they will reach the destination soon.

“Then I had to create a scenario for an elimination of JongIn.” MyungSoo spoke again and SungYeol’s eyes shot at him for a second before he looked back at the road. JongIn was a fellow graduate from their high-school, who also stepped in to police academy and unlike SungYeol stayed there and graduated.

“He uncovered a connection between murders of several business men were connected with the company and had to be taken care of. I refused.” MyungSoo said and took a deep breath, his eyes falling shut for a long moment before he opened them again and continued. “They tried to put pressure on me, but I had already left everything and everyone and they had nothing to use against me. They didn’t know I am… was connected with you.” He said and there was a silence again. “So, they put me on the list and tried to take me out. Didn’t succeed, obviously. Got me bad in the stomach though, but I pulled through somehow and made myself disappear. I had no one to throw away and I up till now I have no one so they have no one to trace me through. The land lord of that room doesn’t even know how I look.” He said with a laugh and then went silent again.

“Will we get there soon?” SungYeol asked, knowing that MyungSoo was slowly drifting away because of pain and the lost of blood. “MyungSoo?” he looked at the man next to him, who slowly opened his eyes.

“The road we need is next. Don’t miss it.” MyungSoo murmured and SungYeol sped up, reaching the road as fast as he could. “Just go straight till third turn right. The house is at the end of that road.” He added and once again sped up, going as fast as he could. No other cars were in the way and as it obviously was not the season for out-of-city relaxation, no one was there, so reaching the house was matter of minutes.

“We’re here.” SungYeol turned the engine off and looked at MyungSoo. The latter was breathing heavily and obviously barely held his eyes open. “Wait, I will go get you.” SungYeol added and got out of the car, grabbing both bags on his way and rushing around the car, where MyungSoo was already getting out. “You okay?” he stabilized his bleeding friend.

“Let’s go in.” MyungSoo breathe out and SungYeol didn’t argue, leading MyungSoo in, locking the door behind him. He didn’t look around the house as from the corner of his eyes he saw it has nothing much, and followed MyungSoo’s directions upstairs, leaving him sitting on a bed in one of the rooms and rushing off to get ‘an assassin first aid kit’ and the rushing back.

MyungSoo had already managed to take off his cap, jacket and t-shirt, struggling with the bullet-proof vest. The last came off with SungYeol’s help, leaving MyungSoo in a tank-top, holding on to his arm, as now nothing covered the wound.

“Let me see.” SungYeol said and took of his jacket, rolling up the sleeves of his button-down shirt before sitting down and actually taking a look at the wound. “It ripped you open, but didn’t stay in and gladly didn’t tear open any nerves.” he spoke, rather speaking to himself and thinking of the damage. “You don’t have a system and a bag of blood, right? You could probably use some.” SungYeol spoke, as if trying to brighten up the mood and got a very tired laugh in response.

“Just give me pain killers and patch me up.” Was the vary reply and SungYeol obliged. He was no professional in sewing up open wounds like that, but all agents got basic training just in case and this was the case. It took a lot of concentration and quite a bit of time, but it was done and covered in bandages as fast as possible.

“What now?” SungYeol asked and sat on the bed, returning from washing his hands. “For how long staying here is an option?” he added another question, looking at MyungSoo who had lay down but now sat up again.

“Well, everything has gone berserk so it might take maximum 7 hours until they locate the truck and then us. Two people who now too much on a run are too dangerous and they will perform an ultimate lockdown on the company and use all to trace us down.”  He said and moved to the edge of the bed, wincing a little when resting on his wounded arm. “As they have located me, they will not let me go now.” He continued. “You should have just shot me, you know.”

“And you would have had your great escape to Beijing tomorrow and I wouldn’t be on the list.” SungYeol finished the thought MyungSoo probably had, but didn’t say out loud. “Shooting a friend is not an option, despite the type of job I have… had.” He said and looked at MyungSoo, who was looking back at him.

“You still see me as a friend? After, what, 7 years?” MyungSoo asked. “I thought that what we had ended in high-school.” He continued and SungYeol let out a sigh. He did think like that as well, but seeing someone he was so close to for years he just had this feeling that maybe it was not so long ago and not so lost.

“Friendship doesn’t fade out that easy, I guess.” SungYeol admitted with a sigh and looked at his hands.

“It did seem that it does the moment I didn’t need a personal superhero to protect me.” MyungSoo smiled sadly. “You would have been a great cop. Suits you more than killing.” He added.

“So, I should be sorry I dropped you when you didn’t need me, right? And… I guess that would have been better. Just that the system…”

“System seemed wrong, I know. They got me in like that too. Your feeling for justice rubbed off on me and so did your heroic idiocy and now we are here with a small arsenal of guns, waiting for guests.” MyungSoo laughed and SungYeol finally saw the wide smile that came from a cat-like smile and faded in to one afterwards. He had missed that smile a lot even without knowing that.

“So, what is the plan, Mister Master Computer? Do we just wait?” SungYeol asked and stood up, walking to the window and looking outside. A cloud of dusts could be seen in the distance. “At least the waiting won’t be long.” He added and turned around. MyungSoo was already putting his bullet-proof vest back on and nodded toward the closet, where another was stored.

“Well, I got back a long lost friend and that’s pretty much everything I have in my life, so, I might as well go out with a bang.” MyungSoo smirked and pulled a jacked on and put his cap back on as well.

“Like that single time we both together went against the Chinese exchange students?” SungYeol picked up the bag he had dropped on the floor, taking out the second MP5K MyungSoo had prepared and the magazines.

“Ouh yes, Kris and the gang. That was fun.” MyungSoo let out a laughed and took an M-16 from the closet. “We had black eyes for what, a month?”

“Yeah, a month. Plus my crashed nose and your twisted shoulder.” SungYeol added and peaked through the window again. 4 cars had stopped next to the pick-up and men in suits were slowly surrounding the building. “The waiting is over.”

“Then let’s go have some fun, friend.” MyungSoo had the excited smirk on his face again and lead the way downstairs, aiming at the door and checking the windows – SungYeol walking right behind him. “Ready?” he asked, reaching the end of the staircase.

“This is one heck of a day so I won’t get any more ready.” SungYeol replied and the moment the front door popped open they opened fire.

 

~Few months later, somewhere in Europe~

 

“JongIn took the company out.” MyungSoo smiled at the news he was now viewing in his laptop. He had a part in that as he sent (anonymously) enough info to nail down the big bosses and then the small ones came down crumbling like a house of cards.

“Good. As long as he doesn’t go after us it’s all good.” SungYeol replied from the bathroom and came back to the bedroom, limping slightly, drying his hair with a towel. “Are we mentioned there somehow? In the things you sent to him?” he asked and sat down on the edge of the bed where MyungSoo was settled in.

“No. I didn’t send anything related to us, why would I?” MyungSoo laughed and put the laptop away, getting out of the bed and walking to the window.

“And what did you do with the Master Computer that would be crucial for proving things.” SungYeol stood up and slowly walked to the window where MyungSoo was standing.

“I created a server for that and wrote everything in enough detail to make it a proof, but not to give out who did it and from where.” He turned to SungYeol who had stopped next to him. “You said you’re not interested in what I did. Why the interest now?”

“Well, the company is down and I am just, feeling weird. It began with one crazy day…”

“That nothing more but scars remind us about. How’s your leg today?” MyungSoo said the first part with a smile but the second with a bit of concern.

“I survived a 3 hour flight with a fresh cast on my leg and 10 more near right after. Now a small limp until I get used to using it again.” SungYeol replied with a smile and rested against the wall next to the window.

“We should go out later. Celebrate the fact that no one is chasing us.” MyungSoo walked to the closet, followed by SungYeol’s gaze. “How does that sound?”

“Good.” SungYeol nodded and walked across the room, joining in the closet inspection.

 

“Do you want to get super freaked out? I guess the company has more branches than even the Master Computer knew.” MyungSoo whispered across the table of the restaurant, looking somewhere behind SungYeol. Two men stood up from the table behind them and slowly made their way forward, pulling tactical guns out from the inside pockets of their suit jackets.

“It was already getting way too boring anyway.” SungYeol smiled and stood up at the same time as MyungSoo, their chairs falling on the floor. Their guns were already ready, starting a whole new crazy day.

 

PLEASE, FILL THIS IN AFTER READING!!!!