Chapter 1: Yunho's Rage Has a Bad Effect on Humans

SM Family

"Yah!!! Cho Kyuhyun!! Get your back here!!! I'm gonna kill you for stealing my boxers!!!" Changmin yelled and chased Kyuhyun like there's no tomorrow.

"Lalalala~ I'm not coming back~ Mehrong~ HAHAHAHA" Kyuhyun was running non stop around the hallway of the house.

"PIANG!!!" A random vase fell down from one of the shelves. Changmin was staring at Cho Kyuhyun, then to the vase, then back to Cho Kyuhyun.

"OHO~ Cho Kyuhyun!!! You're dead meat!" Changmin said in a sing-song voice.

"HOLY I JUST BROKE YUNHO HYUNG'S VASE!! EOTTOKE?!!!" Kyuhyun started panicking and tried to hide the evidence.

But... There was a sound of the door opening...

*3 seconds later*

Yunho came out from his room after his nap. He was preparing to bring Changmin and Kyuhyun out for dinner. The mood was totally ruined when he saw the broken vase and the two rascals standing there like dummies. Yunho then broke into a fit of rage.

"WHO THE HELL BROKE MY VASE?!?!" Yunho yelled like a roaring lion.

"Cho Kyuhyun... get your out there right now!!" whispered Changmin.

"No!! Yunho hyung will kill me!!" Kyuhyun was on the verge of crying.

"Just ing go and apologize!! Remember to apologize with sincerity!!" *pushes Kyuhyun*

"Ow!!" *saw Yunho and gulped* "Hyung... I'm sorry that I broke your vase..."

"..."

"Hyung!! I'm sowie..."

"..."

"Hyung please don't be mad at me..." *does aegyo*

"..."

"HYUNG!! T_T *hugs Yunho's leg* please... pwease..."

"Get lost."

"Hyung... You don't love me anymore?"

"I love Jaejoong more than you..."

 

Meanwhile at Jaejoong's side...

Jaejoong absent mindedly scratched his ears.

"Damn, who the hell is talking about me? If I catch him, he'll be a roast meat on a stick." Jaejoong talked to himself.

"Hyung, you are thinking too much." Luhan looked up at him from the floor.

"Luhan-ah..."

"Yes?"

"Hi."

"That's... a really cold joke..."


"Hyung... I think you murdered Kyuhyun." Changmin poked at Kyuhyun, who is now lying on the floor facedown and motionless.

"I don't give a ." Yunho glared at the seemingly dead Kyuhyun and walked away.

 

"Yah Cho Kyuhyun, you better be okay." Changmin shook Kyuhyun gently.

 

NO RESPONSE

 

"Yah, it's not even funny." Changmin started to pinch Kyuhyun REALLY HARD on the arm.

 

STILL NO RESPONSE

 

Changmin turned Kyuhyun on his back and stared at his face in shock. Kyuhyun's head was bleeding.

"He must've knocked his head on the floor when Yunho hyung was beating him." Changmin thought. He then tried to find for a pulse on the poor boy's neck. To his horror, he can't feel one. Kyuhyun wasn't even breathing either.

 

"YUNHO HYUNG!!! KYUHYUN IS DEAD!!!!"

 

Changmin's voice sent everyone running to the location. They were all shocked at the sight of Kyuhyun bleeding from the head and motionless. They all glared at Yunho, who lowered his head in shame.

 

"I'm so done with you Yunho." Jaejoong said. He was OBVIOUSLY unhappy with the fact Kyuhyun was so badly hurt by Yunho just because of a vase.

 

"Leave your ing arguments for later. Just focus on saving Kyuhyun now. Kris, you know CPR right?" Junsu spoke with an annoyed tone in his voice.

Kris gulped. He had performed it on a dummy before but not on a live person. His face was as red as a tomato. Junsu was getting more and more annoyed.

"Is your first kiss/image more important or Kyuhyun's life is more important?!!" Junsu started to yell.

"Fine..."

 

To be continued...

Author's note: Ayo whassup!! I'm a new co-author for this fanfic. Please forgive me if my writing skills are bad. xD