chapter 2

So What Is Love?No One Knows...

suho pov                                                                                               we hear someone talking more like fight about us new students...."hohoho,look like i have more than one victim""yahhh!!! Dont you even thinks to bullying the new students"tch want to bullying us huh...."oww....my girlfriend look so cute when she angry....so cute><"so they were a couple....and we saw two people more like a demon and human?what was this her aura is not like human and her blood smell damm sweet....she have a beautiful purple eyes(that were not contect lens)what i can tell that all she is was beautiful...my heart was beat rapidly non stop what was is this....???"huh.....what i got here 12 freaking bloodsuckers"we were so mad for what was that demon  saying about us...and that girl were scary and hide behind that demon....my fags was ready to kill that demon....but"m-myungsoo stop is and apologize to them"and that demon were stop throwing laser at us and looking at that girl with soft gaze...tch sweet huh...and that demon apologize to us....                                                                                                                   im so sorry because this short chapter....my computer still broken and it hard to update with phone.....