Birthday Surprise

Birthday Surprise

    “Ae Chu-ssi! Ae Chu-ssi!” Taehyung called out as he made his way towards Ae Chu who awaited him outside the entertainment building.

 

    “Yah! Taehyung-ah! You made me wait for 15 minutes out here by myself!” Ae Chu whined while pouting and crossing her arms against her chest.

 

    “Mianhae Ae Chu,” Taehyung said while hugging his girlfriend.

 

    “So... Shall we go walk around?” Ae Chu asked.

 

    Taehyung nodded his head and they went around the street to go window shopping. Ae Chu pointed out things she found cute and Taehyung nodded his head and moved on to the next store.

 

    Why is he not saying anything? I wonder what’s wrong... Ae Chu thought as she looked in the window to see cute puppies in the store.

 

    “OMO! Taehyung-ah! This one with the spots that’s brown and white! It’s so cute!” Ae Chu said gleefully.

 

    Taehyung looked at the puppy.

 

    It is cute... Maybe... We should get it? He thought.

 

    “Ae Chu-ssi... I’m not sure if we should get a puppy...”

 

    “Why not?” Ae Chu asked furrowing her eye brows.

 

    “Because taking care of a pet is like taking care of another person.”

 

    Ae Chu frowned and stomped her feet on the ground while moving down the street. Later that day, Ae Chu and Taehyung went entertainment building to eat diner with the other members.

 

    “Noona,” Jungkook started up a conversation, “Isn’t your birthday tomorrow?”

 

    “Yup!” Ae Chu replied with a smile.

 

    “What do you want for your birthday?” Jimin asked.

 

    “Actually, Taehyung and I went window shopping and I saw a few things that I really liked,” Ae Chu said, hoping that Taehyung heard.

 

    “Oh really? Did Tae get your anything?” Rap Monster asked.

    “Ah... No he didn’t.”

 

    Everyone looked at Taehyung who would usually get everyone a gift for their birthday the day before. After eating dinner, everyone went to sleep, leaving Ae Chu lost in her thoughts as to why Taehyung didn’t get her at least one thing she liked that day. She looked at Taehyung who was fast asleep with an arm around her stomach.

 

    Morning rose and Ae Chu felt a bit colder than usual. She turned her body to see her boyfriend gone from bed. When she got up, she was rose petals scattered on the bed with a note on the bed stand.

 

    Morning Ae Chu-ssi! We have a lot to do today so get ready. I made a bath for you with your favorite soap, take a nice bath and wear the clothes I have for you ready on the dresser. After, I have breakfast for you in the kitchen.

 

    Reading the note made Ae Chu smile. He was not only handsome, but he was really cute and romantic when it came to making a girl feel special. She headed towards the bathroom and revealed a candle lit bathroom, playing “Just One Day” by BTS, and a bubble filled tub. She got in and took in the wonderful scent of her favorite soap. After her bath, she put on the clothes Taehyung had laid out for her. She put on a high waisted red skirt, a white flowing drop top, denim jacket, and boots. She went to the kitchen to see a table with a vase of flowers and plates of fruits, pancakes, and bacon. After eating, she picked up the note that was laid against the vase.

 

    I hope you liked the breakfast I made for you! Go down to the make-up store.

 

    Ae Chu did the what the note said and when she got to the make-up store an employee came up to her with a bag of make up that she wanted from the previous day. The employee handed her a note telling her to head to the jewelry store. There, the employee gave her a box with the earrings that she really liked. The employee handed her a note telling her to head to the park.

 

    When she got there Rap Monster was there holding a rose in her hand. He handed it to her and gave her a hug.

 

    “Happy birthday, Ae Chu!”

 

    She headed down the concrete path to see Suga, he gave her a rose, along with a hug, same with Jin, J-Hope, Jimin, and Jungkook. Ae Chu was now left with 6 roses. She came to the end of the path. There was Taehyung under a cherry blossom tree. As she came closer to him she noticed he was holding something in his arms. He let it out of his arms and it came running towards her. As her eyes followed the running animal, she noticed that it was the puppy that she was looking at. It jumped into her arms and she petted it and gave it kisses.

 

    “Taehyung! Did you get the puppy for me?” Ae Chu asked in disbelief.

 

    “He’s all yours! Happy birthday, babe!” Taehyung shouted with glee as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in for a kiss, along with the puppy both of their cheeks.