o1

Insensitive

You just simply cannot understand how ignorant your boyfriend was. You are not too sure to call him stupid or insensitive. There he goes again, laughing away with another girl. That laugh used to make you smile but right now made your heart boil.

It started about a month ago. This newly transferred girl apparently needs help with her school work and the teachers have decided to ask Taehyung or better known as V, to coach her. What seems to you is that she is making full use of this chance to flirt with your boyfriend. Add in fuel to the oil, your boyfriend had asked you to tag along so that you can study together with them.

You are seriously wondering how insensitive your boyfriend is. The way she touch him to the way she used aegyo on him and on top of that, the way she bat her eyelashes at him when she does not know how to solve a particular question.

With a sigh, you decided it is better to plug in your earphones and start with your pile of school work.

“Oppa. What do you mean by this?” Hye Ri asked as she continues to stare at your boyfriend.

Being the patient guy, he repeated himself by giving more examples on top of those which was already given.

You are trying hard to forbid yourself from having any nasty thoughts about Hye Ri. As you progress on with the load of work that was given, you were faced with one difficult question that you have tried various ways to solve but no viral.

“Tae? Can you help me with this question?” you asked as your unplug your earphones.

“Now is your turn?” of course your boyfriend will grab the chance to tease you.

You decided it is better to glare at him than giving him an answer.

“Alright. Which question?” He moved from sitting directly opposite to right beside you, suppressing a laugh.

You pointed to the question that was giving a hard time for the past thirty minutes.

“Ah. This is easy. Hye Ri, do you want to try to solve this since you have problem with a similar question too.” He said as he slides your work across the table.

“Alight. I guess so.”

As Hye Ri works on the question, you continue with another piece of work. With a sigh, you glared at the pile of work that is yet to be done.

“You can do it baby.” Taehyung whispered into your ear using that deep voice which always sends a chill down your spine.

“This is a pretty easy question! I can’t believe you don’t know how to do this. Look, you can easily solve this question using the clues that was given.”

You could not help feel so dumb. You are not those types of girls who let your insecurities haunt you or let any comments ruin your mood. Yet this comment made you feel completely useless and mood just went down the hill.

“I’m so sorry that I am dumb and do not know how to solve such a simple question.” You shot back.

“You are wasting both oppa and my time. We could have gone to the next topic if wasn’t for you asking such an easy question.” Hye Ri said smugly.

You shove all your books into your bag and left. Much to your surprise, Taehyung did not come chasing after you.

You cursed under breath and that is how insensitive your boyfriend is. For the rest of the day, you stayed at your dorm and somehow managed to finish that entire pile of work that used to be mocking at you.

“It feels so great!” You grinned as you finished writing down the last word of your essay.

“Now I can have the next two weekends for myself!”

Much to your surprise, that insensitive guy has not even text or calls you till now.

“Gosh. How dumb can you be Kim Taehyung?”

For the next few days, you purposely avoided him at all cost and spent time laughing away and enjoying yourself with his group of friends.

“You are so evil!” Jimin said as he puts his toned and muscular arms around your shoulders which you pretended that it was too heavy for your petite body.

“Serve him right!”

“Serve who right?” Taehyung questioned as footsteps of his became louder and louder. Before you could move a step, he gently grabbed your wrist and at the same time, Jimin’s arms off your shoulders.

“Don’t you dare to touch her Park Jimin.” Taehyung warned.

“And who are you to warn him mister?” you shot back as the latter’s eye grew wide.

“Let’s go.” You said as you push the boys away.

“You guys should talk!” Hoseok or better known as J-Hope said.

“I have nothing to talk about, especially with him.”

“You are in deep trouble Mr. Kim” NamJoon said to Taehyung.

A few days turned into two weeks. Yes, two weeks without Kim Taehyung was a torture. No one to make you laugh like a mad manic. No more “I love you” before going to sleep. You are trying your very best to convince yourself that you are not that deeply in love. No, you are not. You are just not used to the fact that you had an argument with your boyfriend and the fact that you are jealous and envy Hye Ri is not helping that much.

Your phone rings, signaling a message has come in.

“Open the door – Taehyung<3”

“What on earth is going on?”

The moment you opened the door, a bouquet of flowers appear right in front of your face. On top of the flowers, it wrote “Please forgive this insensitive boyfriend of yours.”   

“Please forgive me?” Taehyung said as he used his infamous puppy eyes on you.

“I have told Ms. Tan about Hye Ri and she decided to cancel off the tutoring since Hye Ri is much better now. And yes I know that I should have apologized to you earlier and notice how much time we are spending together ever since the tutoring started. I am sorry about that baby. I will make it up to you alright? Now I am all yours and only yours! Please forgive me.”

“On top of that, you should apologize to Jimin oppa too! You always place your arm around Hye Ri’s shoulders yet I did not say anything about that.” You pout as you said that.

“I have already apologized to him. And look at you.” Taehyung said as he gave you a kiss on the lips.

“Hey!” that is the last thing you said before you chased him down the hallway. 


I hope all of you like it! ^___^ 

Please comment and tell me what you think! <3