Daehyun

Hara oneshots

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9bnKY-KAHYNZAZHH_oRWimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT828f1pYBwNpmhKuMTZzT

At school(rooftop):

Hara was sitting at the bench and listening to her music.

"Hey! Why are you listening to music here and not eating in the canteen? Pali, go and eat! You are already very skinny!" a voice said, and hara turn around, she saw her best friend, Jung Daehyun.

"Eh? You are not eating too, foodaholic!" Hara argue back.

"I'll eat with you!" Daehyun said, nudging her.

"Ah! Ah! Fine I'll eat with you now. Kaja!" Hara said, in an annoyed tone.

At school(canteen):

"Let's eat! I'm very hungry!" daehyun and started eating.

"Woah! So sweet!" nicole and seungyeon,their other friends,said.

"Yah! Jung Daehyun! Wae didn't call me to eat?" nicole said and scold daehyun and sit down with them.

"Really? Jealous? Pali get a boyfriend then you won't be jealous already," daehyun said to nicole.

"Please,jung daehyun! Is hara your girlfriend? She's your girl friend only. Don't act!" nicole argue back.

"Shh! Will be, in the future." daehyun said.

"Yah! The both of you look more couple-ish, stop arguing." hara stop them.

"Yea! Just be a couple!" seungyeon tease.

"Ok, we'll be!" nicole said, moving closer to daehyun.

"Eww! No!" daehyun said, moving closer to hara, away from nicole.

At seungyeon house:

"Unnie! Daehyun seem to be avoiding me? He doesn't seem to like me." nicole whine.

"How would he don't like you? We are friends!" hara said, not knowing what nicole mean.

"Not the friend type! She means the boy-girl relation type!" seungyeon said.

"Y-You mean nicole likes daehyun?!" hara shocked.

"Yea, she has been crushing on him since the first time they meet." seungyeon added.

"Omo! I didn't notice that!" hara whispered to seungyeon,like she don't like daehyun.

"What are the both of you talking about?" nicole asked.

"Ah...nothing much. We are talking about when you intend to confess to him?" seungyeon change quickly.

"Oh...during valentines..." nicole said.

"So fast?!" hara blurted out, and seungyeon elbowed her.

"Why? Isn't it romantic to confess on valentines?" nicole said.

"Of course it is romantic! How are you going to do it? It's a weeks' time and I'm scared that you do not have the time to prepare." hara quickly change and said.

Valentine Day

"I'm going to confess today!" daehyun said to himself.

"Hara! Come with me! I got something to tell you!" daehyun say and dragged hara with him.

Daehyun stopped when they reached the school's rooftop. It was decorated with pink balloons and flower petals. Hara was shocked and she do not know what to say.

"Why do you take me here? Help you to check if this decoration is nice? It is very very nice and romantic!" hara said after a few seconds.

"No! That wasn't what I meant! I mean... I love you! I like you from the very start!" daehyun said and kneel down, taking a bouquet of flower.

"What are you doing? Stand up!" Hara still couldn't believe what just happen.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" daehyun continue.

"No, I can't! Nicole likes you too. I cannot do this to her." hara blurted out accidentally and ran away.

"W-What? Nicole likes me too? Too?" daehyun ponder and went to find nicole.

"Nicole! Nicole!" daehyun shouted.

"D-Daehhyun? What happen?" nicole asked.

"Nothing...just that i heard from somebody that you have something to tell me." daehyun said, looking at hara.

"Ah..Ah.. Who told you that?" nicole asked.

"You don't need to know. So, what do you want to tell me?" daehyun asked.

"Just tell him since he asked you!" seungyeon encouraage nicole.

"I-I-I l-like y-you." nicole shuttered.

"OK! Can you just wait for a while I have a question for hara." daehyun said walking towards hara, "Do you like me TOO?" he asked emphasizing the 'too' word.

"I-I-I" hara do not know what to say.

"Hara, just say! I want to know too!" nicole said.

"Y-Yea. But I don't have the intention to confess!" hara said,as she really do not have the intention to do that.

"Hara! Why don't you confess to him when you like him?" nicole asked.

"Nicole? What does that means?" hara asked.

"She means why you don't want to say that you like daehyun?" seungyeon said.

"B-Because nicole likes daehyun and she's my friend! I can't do this to her although I like daehyun too." hara admitted and she forgotten that daehyun is there too.

"Yes! Finally, she admitted!" nicole said.

"Nicole, why are you so happy that I like daehyun too? Shouldn't you be angry?" hara asked as she don't understand the situation.

"We know that you like daehyun and don't dare to tell him so we decided to make you confess."seungyeon explained.

"Since you like him and you like her, just be together!" nicole said.

"Yea! Will you be my girlfriend?" daehyun asked again.

"Yes!" hara answered.

Daehyun heard it and immediately hug hara and kiss her.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

please give some coments and I'll improve on it