Extra Stuff (Think of it as Bonus Features~)

Anavrin

I don't know I thought I'd try out a deleted scenes type of thing. I removed like two whole paragraphs. Just because.

 

-Honestly, I'd tried everything to get Taec to fall back in love with me. The usual, you know? Cooked. Cleaned. I went on like 6 job interviews. Looked picture perfect whenever we went out together, especially if it was a work thing. Tried to spice up the bedroom. I mean to say... we ed. It was great. Sticky. Desperate. Sweat beading on his forehead and dripping onto my chest. His hair a wild mess and my name rolling off his tongue like it was the only class he went to in college.  It was afterward that got to me. We wouldn't cuddle or have those cute little conversations where he was supposed to take pleasure in how breathless I was.

So several reasons I didn't put this in... LOL. As nice as I thought it sounded it was too sassy to fit the flow of the story, or at least it felt like it. And also I didn't find a place to put it and let it stay there. It kept moving around and instead of allowing it to wander I just pulled it. But it kind of fits the personality that I created for Junho so I still love it.

 

-You know what? It wasn't even the actual act of cheating that made me mad. It was the fact that someone else, somewhere else was getting the outcome of all the hard work I was putting in.

Where to put it? I don't know. There was no time for actual self reflecting Junho but now that I think about it, Ana could've said it or mentioned it while they were in "Anavrin." but hey. Too late.

 

[Insert really cute scene that was too long to type of Junho cooking while Chansung studies. My personally favorite lines are as follows.]

-No man of his height and weight can survive on packaged ramen and soda. Not even I ate that while we were back in school. And don't even get me started on the numerous take-out boxes that he hadfermenting from when he was in the mood for "something different". I call bull. And then when I tried to make actual real food he wrestled me for the frying pan and stuck it on top of the cupboards where I couldn't reach it.

-Chansung hadn't changed his postion for the last 45 minutes. I peeked over the book I was reading on the couch beside him, slightly worried. He'd also been staring at the same page for the last 45 minutes. Studying tactics from college. It was funny to me. The professor had told us that if we couldn't drill it into our head, stare at it until our pupils feel like they're about to pop.

It was supposed to be a continuation after the main story and before the bakery scene and it didn't work out. I really liked it too! But alas it didn't fit with the point I was trying to get to. So yea. 

 

 

Comments are super appreciated. I'll love you for it. They make me feel all fluffy on the inside.