Morning

Middle School, 6th Grade

Taeyeon didn’t even open her eyes when her alarm started screaming.

 

She was just out of elementary, in which she woke up at 8:30.  And just out from summer, when she woke up at 9:00.  And now, it’s a whole new school so no one would want to wake up.  Also, her bed was super uberly cozy, so who the heck would want to wake up anyway?

 

“RING RING RING RING RING!!!!”  her alarm shrieked.  It made the old fashioned ‘RING!’ noise that her mom bought for her on purpose.  “It would be so annoying, you would want to turn it off and when you do, you’ll be up!”  Not that she was wrong or anything, but Taeyeon was just plain tired, so she stayed in bed and tried to sleep again.

 

“TAEYEON, WAKE UP AND TURN OFF THAT ALARM CLOCK IT’S ANNOYING AS HECK!!!” her mom screamed.  She groaned.  Taeyeon’s mom was cool and all, but she knew not to cross her mother’s will or else bad things would happen, like a not-so-tasty lunch or purposely leave late to make her embarrassed or something. 

 

Taeyeon got up and punched the alarm button to ‘Off’.  She tried to open her eyes a bit and yawned while stepping out of her bed and walked as if drunk to her closet.  There, she rubbed her eyes and picked out a simple outfit, jeans and a plain white shirt.  Taeyeon put them on and stretched a bit before walking into the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face.

 

After the water made contact, she immediately woke up more.  Her eyes were now fully open. As she was about to go downstairs to have breakfast, Taeyeon glanced at herself in the mirror and saw that she had a serious case of bedhead.  She chuckled and ran a hand through it.

 

“First day of school and almost forgot to brush your hair,” she muttered to herself while picking up a brush.

 

Finally, when she was done, she looked herself up and down one more time, just to make sure.  Taeyeon smiled at herself.  Once she was all awake, she was much more energetic than her zombie mode. 

 

“Middle school, here I come.”

 

 o0O0o

 

Jessica was much harder to awaken than Taeyeon.

 

As she held the position of sleeping princess, she had to have the annoying song alarm, the jumping and screaming sister, the yelling mother, and the flying pillow to get her to open one eye.  Once that all happened, Jessica got out of (more like rolled out of) her bed and started to make her way to the sink to wash her face. 

 

The cold water instantly made her open her eyes a bit more and got her to stretch a bit before going back to her room.  Jessica look at the pillow and chucked it at her sister, who screamed and started to go commando and threw stuffed animals at her.   Jessica quickly grabbed some clothes and changed in the bathroom, which was uncomfortable because tile floors are cold.

 

She grumbled to herself about younger sisters and started to brush her hair. (which took a lot of time because hair care is very important to girls, even in middle school)  Then she remembered where she was going.  Middle School.  Jessica then went looked in the mirror and tried to not feel anxious before she went downstairs.

 

o0O0o

Is that a good first chapter?  I think it was too short…Oh well.

Anyway, I’m not going to do all the character’s mornings though because it’s all pretty much the same.  By the way, I’m not going to do any of SuJu’s POV’s(unless it’s a special chapter) but you can request POV’s from multiple characters in the comments.

I’ll update soon, so stay tuned!

 

*haha, that rhymed!*